Family Guy on BBC 3 Tonight

King Ellis

So thanks to Kulex I am now aware that Family Guy season 4 is on BBC3 tonight at 11:30 and 11:50. Kinda funny since this is where people expected it to be when it was first announced way back when. In a way it's a shame it got bumped off BBC2 but hey, new Family Guy, even if a lot of people neigh say on the newer stuff.

Awesome.

I'm starting to get addicted to these kind of shows. Well, basically I love Futurama more than anything, but I don't mind Family Guy.

Anyway, instead of making another topic, what are the following shows like;

American Dad

Robot Chicken

Drawn Together

American Dad is a different kind of humor. I like both, appreciate both, but Family Guy is a lot more in your face, while American Dad is more topical and tries to be subtle. Some of it misses pretty flat, admitedly, but when they draw it together, it's as good as Family Guy.

Robot Chicken is just wrong.

And I've never watched more then a few (boring) minutes of Drawn Together. I'm told it's fantastic, but eh.

The episode where Captain Picard fucks his daughter will not likely ever be topped in an animated series.

The episode where Captain Picard fucks his daughter will not likely ever be topped in an animated series.

"Do you have any Gatorade? I'm afraid I left all my electrolytes in your daughter."

That and Patrick Stweart singing "I love little girls..." is disturbing.

Awesome.

I'm starting to get addicted to these kind of shows. Well, basically I love Futurama more than anything, but I don't mind Family Guy.

Anyway, instead of making another topic, what are the following shows like;

American Dad

Robot Chicken

Drawn Together

Robot Chicken really, really varies. Like, when it premiered the first three episodes of the show had me and my friends rolling on the floor, but after that.. the rest of the first season, imo, flat-out sucked. However, most of season two was good and I think it's the third season that's coming up..

And Drawn Together is pretty good. I've been following it since it premiered too.

Edited by The War Machine CloudFUCK!

That 2nd episode was much better. The blood vessel and tampon bits were funny and a nice Oz reference.

I assume you're referring to Robot Chicken, in which case, the Oz reference was awesome.

Nope, Family Guy.

Where they dance and sing in the showers, cleaning each other.

There's an Oz reference in one of the early episodes of Robot Chicken where the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz is shanked in prison.