Hollywood Mogul 3

livid

Guest Outlaw

Can somebody give me a link or something to a talent file. I want to download the trial but don't want to waste time that could be going towards actually playing it if I can't use real people.

Could someone do this for the 2.5 version?Thanks in advance.

There's a near complete actress database up on the HM3 message board. Kontakt over there started 2 days before me and hasn't been entering bio's which has eaten all the time up. I've got about 50-60 left to do and I'm going to do those without bio's so I can get something close to complete out tonight.

There's also a master talent picture file over there as well, which will be used with both databases.

I'll probably be working on completing a director's database after that.

jesus dos this game ever need a better interface design...

dos anyone know if the oscars are still randome?

QFE!

jesus dos this game ever need a better interface design...

dos anyone know if the oscars are still randome?

QFE!

Quick Fix Engineering?

Quoted For Emphasis?

• 4 years later...

My old computer used to fuck up every so often and we'd need to reboot it, so I managed to get a fair few plays of that evaluation period. And in the last three years I've had two new laptops, so I played it a few more times there as well. It wasn't as fun as the first few goes though. All activity on the message board looks to have died and I can't imagine he'll get too many more sales out of it so he might as well just make it freeware.

I actually thought somebody would be posting to say it was freeware when I saw it on the board index. SRR, you cruel motherfucker :(

It's not the best game but there isn't really anything better out there. What I'd really like is a television network version of it though.

• Like 1

I actually thought somebody would be posting to say it was freeware when I saw it on the board index. SRR, you cruel motherfucker :(

It's not the best game but there isn't really anything better out there. What I'd really like is a television network version of it though.

That'd be so good. Aw, fuck you Pesci. I now really want to play a game like that.