Hollywood Mogul 3

livid

What exactly is the point of your love interest (the little heart at the top)?

I'd like to know this too.

And they could have picked better looking wimmen. One of them looks like the woman from the smoking ad over here =/

Edited by He's LBTN

And they could have picked better looking wimmen. One of them looks like the woman from the smoking ad over here =/

You can add other pictures you know. You're not stuck with the pictures that are there for love interest/assistant.

But that requires time and effort.

Then have sex with mouth cancer girl then :D

I fucking love it.

I was seriously confused yesterday, but I gave it another shot today.

I played into like 2029. :S

Then all the workers seemed to retire, and I couldn't make movies. =[

I made like the greatest trilogy known to man. All 3 movies turned in something like £15 billion. The names ruled as well:

1st movie - We know

2nd - We Knew

3rd - We Really Knew

>_>

Edited by Lost Soul

When the talent files become available, I imagine I'll enjoy this a lot more. I like the concept game, but God, do I hate the layout. It looks awful.

I had to change from the gold color, gave me a headache, the blue is so much better.

How do you change it?

I fucking love it.

I was seriously confused yesterday, but I gave it another shot today.

I played into like 2029. :S

Then all the workers seemed to retire, and I couldn't make movies. =[

I made like the greatest trilogy known to man. All 3 movies turned in something like £15 billion. The names ruled as well:

1st movie - We know

2nd - We Knew

3rd - We Really Knew

>_>

Psh, obviously you didn't see the movie I made (that will soon become a trilogy as well)...

p2805051.jpg

The characters are the male lead Fitzy Fitzgerald, the female love interest of Fitzy in Ringo Masterson, the best friend in LL Livingston and the villain of the movie, that evil woman temptress Beaty Footlover.

It debuted in number 1 when released. So awesome.

I'm currently working on a talent file. I've got around 70 actors input so far.

I've got 268 actors I've listed off the top of my head pretty much I want go on and 191 actresses. So I've named about half of what I want.

You can see the file here of who's on/going to be on. So if there's anyone you see missing you want on, let me know. It'd be great if it's a really obscure/foreign actress if you could give a talent rating, action rating, comedy rating and drama rating.

Haven't really started on directors and I'll use IMDB to gather the 400 needed. Don't know about producers yet.

I've got 268 actors I've listed off the top of my head pretty much I want go on and 191 actresses. So I've named about half of what I want.

You can see the file here of who's on/going to be on. So if there's anyone you see missing you want on, let me know. It'd be great if it's a really obscure/foreign actress if you could give a talent rating, action rating, comedy rating and drama rating.

Haven't really started on directors and I'll use IMDB to gather the 400 needed. Don't know about producers yet.

Here's some people I've noticed that you're missing -

Adrian Grenier

Albert Finney

Brian J. White

Clifton Collins Jr.

Diego Luna

Dylan McDermott

Freddy Rodriguez

Gael Garcia Bernal

Garrett Hedlund

Goran Visnjic

Ian Holm

Ian Somerholder

Jacob Vargas

James DeBello

James Van Der Beek

Jason Patric

Jason Schwartzman

Javier Bardem

Jeremy Piven

Jeremy Renner

John Leguizamo

Jordi Molla

Moritz Bleibtreu

Noah Fleiss

Patrick Wilson

Rutger Hauer

Stellan Skarsgard

Topher Grace

And those are just from what I have on my HM2 data. If you need help on the stats for any of them, tell me and I'll do my best. Also, Liam Neeson and Willem Dafoe are on there twice. o.O

Edited by He's LBTN

Make sure you include all the cool British actors - though I can see why you overlooked some of those lesser US actors listed.

Make sure you include some of the bigger Asian actors:

Tony Leung

Andy Lau

Takeshi Kitano

Tadanobu Asano

Jet Li

Jackie Chan

Hamster, could you give me the ratings for the following

Tony Leung

Andy Lau

Takeshi Kitano

Tadanobu Asano

Also what salary you'd think they'd command, thanks.

I'm just twenty short at the moment of a final list to go into the game. There'll probably be some cuts if I find better people.

I'd like some more British actors in there so if anyone's got anyone they'd definately like in, just tell me.

Edited by He's LBTN