Hollywood Mogul 3

livid

Just released Metal Gear Solid: The Movie.

Cost $344,094,421 to produce.

Made $1,720,472,104 worldwide. Sounds good to me!

As usual on trial version I just made one film to see how it went, so it's two years into the game and it's number one everywhere including all time. Tasty.

Hehehe six award nominations, four won including Actor and best Movie.

Making the acceptance speech is pointless but cool.

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

The game is great, just as long as you don't play in the easiest level of difficulty (New in Town) as it becomes a bit unrealistic. I can't wait until I get some real Talent files and good luck on yours Pepsi!! (Y)

God dammit! I need to play this! The only reason I bought the original HM was so I could pick this one up at a cheap price when it came out. Just got an email from Casey and he's said he'll be honouring the deal to buy HM3 for $10 when it has its worldwide release.

From the snippets of opinion I'm reading here, it sounds like it's a little buggy but leagues ahead of its predecessor in terms of depth. Is that about right?

Yeah the depth is massive and a little overwhelming to start with.

You can mess with jsut about everything including how old your characters are gonna be, what they're like, what their motivation is gonna be, how much nudity and how many stunts they're gonna do....Loads and loads of depth all over the place.

This game does nothing but make me angry.

I just started a new movie project but i can't even sign anyone for the movie. For some weird reason Pre Production has also been delayed and it asks me to change it but i can't.

Can anyone explain to me what the hell im supposed to do with these problems ?

Edited by mAXi