Resident Evil Mafia

Yes, too much Mafia games are on here these days, and this is yet another Don't worry I am not going to make a habit of these games. This is my one and only attempt to run one and I am doing it with something I have a big passion on. Resident Evil.

Unlike previous versions of this I will be using charactors from the games as the roles. Now I am notsaying this will be perfect nor am I sure I have a perfect balance with the roles but I know I will be working 110% to make this fun and enjoyable for all concerned and having ran it by someone who knows a bit better about these games than me he says it looks very interesting at least and that's good enough for me. I need 24 people to sign up, any more than that is welcome as I have reserve roles ready. Deadline is Friday 5pm GMT. So, yeah, please sign up. >_>

1. Z-Man

2. The Ace

3. sirdavinator

4. LCS

5. Spee

6. Evil Baka Gaijin Kulex

7. The Second Stage Turbine Blade

8. TEOL

9. GoGo Yubari

10. TAFKA kulex

11. JHS

12. Xero Gravity

13. Burninating Pesci

14. Titocoolace

15. rocksta

16. Kaney

17. The General

18. Marcos

19. Fitzy

20. Summers

21. Mr. Evil Prick

EDIT - Ugh, sorry. Posted in the wrong place. Great start eh?

Edited by 9 to 5

Because I helped him with some of the roles :shifty:

I give myself too much credit though. He asked for some backstory for characters he didn't know about, and he told me a few of the roles he already had :P

Edited by Captain Kanebeard