The Official "Heroes" Topic

Mick

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think this latest episode just stuffed up everything.

Firstly

The whole point of Heroes was that a new generation of people were to get these powers as evolution continues. With Linderman and Petrelli's mother now with powers...and more still out there, This whole concept is gone.

The Time line at the end shows that not everyone dies in that accident. With the picture of Nathan on that Newspaper arcticle saying that he took them through hard times.

Also in the future episode I think everyone is there... but you must realise that Nathan has seen the picture with Peter exploding as well as Linderman telling him basically I'll get you in office. Nathan could simply make sure everyone like Mohinder, Parkman, Claire, etc. that were in the dream to stay away and such, as for Nathan himself... he could have stayed and just flown away right after saying goodbye. However, imo, it isn't going to happen. They will all come together to stop this from happening.

Theory #1: What is Sylar takes the shape shifter's abilities and it just looks like Peter exploding? Hmmm... yes.... although that wouldn't explain why Peter had the dream of himself :shifty:

Your theory is disproved because Issac tells Sylar that he (Sylar) will die. That, and you see Sylar's picture up, looking like a mug shot in the preview to next week's episode.

I think Nuclear Man is the one that explodes, though. Peter's dream could've just been a big metaphor; people were different outfits in it that they logically wouldn't be wearing, like Claire in her cheerleader outfit and Matt dressed as a cop.

The Time line at the end shows that not everyone dies in that accident. With the picture of Nathan on that Newspaper arcticle saying that he took them through hard times.

Also in the future episode I think everyone is there... but you must realise that Nathan has seen the picture with Peter exploding as well as Linderman telling him basically I'll get you in office. Nathan could simply make sure everyone like Mohinder, Parkman, Claire, etc. that were in the dream to stay away and such, as for Nathan himself... he could have stayed and just flown away right after saying goodbye. However, imo, it isn't going to happen. They will all come together to stop this from happening.

Theory #1: What is Sylar takes the shape shifter's abilities and it just looks like Peter exploding? Hmmm... yes.... although that wouldn't explain why Peter had the dream of himself :shifty:

Sylar gets their powers by eating their brains or whatever. He never did that, Mohinder knocked him out and then dropped off Peter at his parents house.

Yeah, but the seen in which Sylar killed the first guy didn't he only stick the crystal thing in his back, then immediatly have a trace of the powers?

Nevertheless, the fight was dissapointing IMO. Was I the only one expecting this form of badass fight with both using a plethora of their powers? Hopefully they were just saving it for later.

Sylar gets their powers by eating their brains or whatever. He never did that, Mohinder knocked him out and then dropped off Peter at his parents house.

Yeah, but the seen in which Sylar killed the first guy didn't he only stick the crystal thing in his back, then immediatly have a trace of the powers?

Nevertheless, the fight was dissapointing IMO. Was I the only one expecting this form of badass fight with both using a plethora of their powers? Hopefully they were just saving it for later.