The CW is for gays

Guest Ringmaster

Guest Ringy Loves TGChit

Bring back UPN and the WB. No seriously.

Okay, at least, they got rid of the whole "Yo it's da cee-dub" shit they've been pulling, but now they are have this shit Girls Hours/Aerie Tuesdays shit while I'm watching VM, where a bunch of skanks talk about how they had boyfriends that dumped them and now they have PMS during the commercials.

They're ruining shows, the fucking cocksuckers :@. Not to mention they're fucking retarded commercial wise.

I miss the WB and UPN :(

I don't and never will watch GG, so I don't have to see The Aerie Girls except for during VM, and since I DVR everything and generally FF through the commercials, I won't really have to listen to them either. That said, it's still a stupid idea that shows the network as being bushleagueish in my opinion.

I don't and never will watch GG, so I don't have to see The Aerie Girls except for during VM, and since I DVR everything and generally FF through the commercials, I won't really have to listen to them either. That said, it's still a stupid idea that shows the network as being bushleagueish in my opinion.

Well I don't think it's a terrible marketing turn for GG because let's not kid ourselves, Ringo is the only guy watching it. Still, VM clearly has a dual audience, and this sort of thing will just limit the show's reach. You can pander to the GG audience without alienating other potential viewers.

Let's be honest though, men that are going to watch Veronica Mars are just like men that watched Buffy, a tad bit obsessive. We'll watch it anywhere as long as we get to see it. And for some guys, even if it was on Spike and you said you watched VM, they'd still say, "fag." Chicks sometimes need a little more encouragement to get into a show, for men, if we like it, we like it. I think that's what the CW is banking on here.