Robbie Williams - Rudebox

K

What the hell is that? That's the worst song I've ever heard. Is it even a song? I don't get it. Is he rapping? What, just why?

And to top it off he steals like a whole bit from the Beastie Boys.

I'll ride with you if you can get me to the border, the sherrifs after me for what I did to his daughter, I did it like this, I did it like that, [i did it with a wiffle ball bat].

It is indeed awful, and this is from a man who has actually bought Robbie Williams albums before.

A note for Robbie, instead of trying to sell out to the 'hip' crowd, just be happy selling albums to Mums and the like. I'm sure it will still make you a lot of money.

Robbie's great, and when I heard he was collaborating with William Orbit (Who I too love) I was excited, but this song has sucked all that away. It's fucking awful. What's the point in Robbie William's songs if they don't have a chorus you can scream along too when pissed?