Fleetwood Mac

Guest muddatrucker

Guest muddatrucker

Fleetwood Mac shit on your nans face, thats how good they are, I just got the 'Best Of' its pretty special having the best of the best :pinch:

TELL ME LIES, TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES

Basically I went back with some girl, she had a bit of a big chin, but she had a nice bum, she looked good naked though and we had sex, we listened to fleetwood mac - its good music to have sex to, I woke up and took her number but I never called her, I did download the album though and its the pigs shit.

039_44420~Fleetwood-Mac-Posters.jpg

Look at him up front, he's like an Amish god, they all look like Jesus, thats proof alone.

Edited by muddatrucker

The only thing this thread made me ponder, is that.. unknowingly, an EWB member could have slept with someone another member knows. What with a lot of us/our friends off around the country at Uni's, it's possible.

I have no idea why I started to think about it, but I did.

Me and a friend had a discussion about how great Fleetwood Mac are a few months ago. He said classic rock was awesome, and the first band I came up with was Fleetwood Mac. Little boring insight into my life for ya.

Classic Rock and you came up with Fleetwood Mac before The Eagles.

Shame on you :pervert:

Fleetwood Mac shit on your nans face, thats how good they are, I just got the 'Best Of' its pretty special having the best of the best :pinch:

TELL ME LIES, TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES

I'm listening to the new (shit) Lloyd Banks album to review this. And I stopped so I could hear that song again. Even though it's #1 played on my iTunes.

1. Say You Love Me

2. The Chain

3. Little Lies

4. Second Hand News

5. Dreams

Excellent as the Mac are, I must agree with Marcos, Eagles > Mac...but not by much.

And finally, Mick Fleetwood in a cheerleader's outfit is seriously disturbing shit.

Eagles?! Bahhhh....

They're a bucket of bastard. "New York Minute" is one of the most excruciatingly painful songs to listen to, and they raped Ol' 55 of all its soul.

Edited by Skumfrog

Eagles?! Bahhhh....

They're a bucket of bastard. "New York Minute" is one of the most excruciatingly painful songs to listen to, and they raped Ol' 55 of all its soul.

No fair to blame the Eagles for a Henley solo song. And yes, "Ol' 55" kinda sucked, but "One of These Nights" owns my soul...and possibly yours.

I hate the term "classic rock" as a genre. Classic is a value judgment, for one, and I think genres should be a timeless classification. Just something that irks me, really.

Guest muddatrucker

I'd sooner settle for Classic Rock rather than one of the other 10 million names that people call certain genres, I mean I like to think that I can fit all music in the 10 genres that you get listed as default in iTunes, whilst other people just make genres up.

My favorite part of Fleetwood Mac is that they had Stevie Nicks, and she was the inspiration for the Rotters "Sit on my face, Stevie Nick".

I love the ridiculous lyrics involved..."I'm so hungry need something eat, well come on in and have a seat, haven't been fed since last July, can't stay alive without the cherry pie! So sit on my face, on my face, Stevie Nicks etc."

Also "When I first saw you I had a fit, couldn't wait to eat your steamy clit, think it's offensive well stick around, we'll make you puke and vomit like a hound".

Stevie Nicks didn't appreciate that these nice boys from the Rotters wrote a song about her. The song ended up being banned from airwaves, no idea why. :shifty:

Edited by VerbalPuke

Mac > Eagles

But you are all forgetting one important piece of truth.

Queen > All

Everybody that I know can't understand why I dislike Queen so much. I just feel that they are very overrated and that other bands deserve more recognition for their work than Queen.