Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Timmoru Suzuki

Carnage? Sounds good to me! I hope he has a cool second costume.

It's been about a week since I beat the game. I thought it was pretty good, what I was expecting. Wasn't too much different from the original. I still think the first one was better, overall. I do have to say, I've never read about the Civil War storyline, and at first a war between superheroes (including geniuses like Richards, Stark, etc) seemed just too stupid to be believable, but once I got over it I never guessed where I was going next or what I was gonna be doing next so it has to be commended in that respect.

Juggernaut is awesome. I can't believe they put him in as a pre-order incentive, I wouldn't have had anywhere near as much fun playing the game without him. I should also point out that he is also classed as an X-Man so you get a bonus when you get other X-Men (my preference Wolverine, Gambit, Iceman) with him, which I didn't think they would do.

I really don't understand why the X-Men are largely anti-reg in the game.

They have all been registered in the government system at this point due to the mutant registration act, so why oppose something that really has no effect on them.

I believe in the Civil War storyline, Emma Frost is in control of the X-Men at this point and decides that staying out of the whole situation would suit them best, as they'd be used by S.H.I.E.L.D to capture the other Super Humans. But it's not really the X-Men loyalists in the game, is it? Other than Jean whose more of an unlockable extra, Wolverine and Gambit spent more time on their own than anything else, not to mention Wolverines SHIELD affiliations.

As for Storm, well she was marrying Black Panther at this point so it's not unlikely that she'd aid her husband against the Registration Act. My only problem with the game is how much of a copout the whole Nanite storyline is. I guess they had to have a happy ending, but I think I preferred the real ending. (though that wasn't great either.)

I think it makes sense for the X-Men to be anti-reg; they are good after all, without the animosity towards humanity that Magento's forces harbour. I'd see them opposing the same kind of restrictions that were forced upon them.

This. It makes perfect sense why the X-Men are Anti-Reg. Not to mention, it's not like they really LIKE the mutant registration act at all.

It's not that I think a lot of them are bad, I do think they're pretty good actually.. it's just that they did a really awesome job on the originals. I miss the four costume deal though.

QFE. I really don't understand how they can not include so much in the sequel that took them like 3 years to make, but this time had a pre-written storyline and a solid base to work from? The Costumes and the Simulator Mission Disks are sorely missed in my opinion. It feels shorter than MUA1 as well.

Another DLC character anounced

Nice, a fun video there with a few photos too. She looks good I must say, always was a favorite character of mine. DLC is looking good so far with Carnage too, who from what I can tell has enough original moves not to be a clone of either Spider-Man or Venom.