Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Timmoru Suzuki

I think its out in the states now, and was wondering if anyone had it? I think its out in the UK a week tomorrow, and I'm probably gonna get it. Its basically, X-Men Legends, but with many more Marvel superhero's, and I really enjoyed X-Men Legends! I thought it was REALLY fun and had a hell of a lot of depth for basically a button-basher.

So, does anyone have it/is thinking of getting it? Whats it like compared to X-Men Legends II. Also, is Deadpool playable? I heard somewhere he was, and somewhere that he wasn't..... And yes, that IS a contributing factor in my buying the game or not.....

Deadpool is indeed playable. Ive been waititng for this game since it was announced, i went to the shop on 6th of October and found out it wouldnt be out here for another month. I was gutted.

The amount of heroes avalable though is immense. If it wasn't for my love of Deadpool, I'd probabaly go for a New Avnegers team that way I'd have the big guns(Cap, Iron Man, Wolvie, Spidey) and people like Spider Woman and Luke Cage on reserve.

Edited by Boogey131

I'll have to find out about this game. Sounds fun. 'Marvel team Ups' always have possibilities.

Anyone know if Punisher is playable?

Shell-head and Spidey in a team sond cool.

That said, an 'Anti-Hero' team of Punisher and Deadpool would be cool.

The Punisher isn’t in the game due to licensing issues. The same goes for the Hulk.

Here’s the list of playable characters:

On All Consoles

Blade

Captain America

Deadpool

Dr. Strange

Elektra

Ghost Rider

Human Torch

Iceman

Invisible Woman

Iron Man

Luke Cage

Ms. Marvel

Mr. Fantastic

Spider-Man

Spider-Woman

Storm

The Thing

Thor

Wolverine

Unlockable Characters

Black Panther

Daredevil

Nick Fury

Silver Surfer

PSP Exclusives

Black Widow

Captain Marvel

Hawkeye

Ronin

Next-Gen Exclusives

Colossus

Moon Knight

Edited by abundant

I'm looking to be getting this in the next week or so when it's released, but having only just saw the list of playable characters I'm a little underwhelmed. I'd never win comic nerd of the year but outside of maybe five of those, I have very little interest in the characters. I also deeply miss the Punisher :(

It means I'll more than likely stick with the no doubt going-to-be-overused Spidey and Wolverine, but I may branch out online because I want to kick Zan's ass. Even if it is co-operative.

I'm looking to be getting this in the next week or so when it's released, but having only just saw the list of playable characters I'm a little underwhelmed. I'd never win comic nerd of the year but outside of maybe five of those, I have very little interest in the characters. I also deeply miss the Punisher :(

It means I'll more than likely stick with the no doubt going-to-be-overused Spidey and Wolverine, but I may branch out online because I want to kick Zan's ass. Even if it is co-operative.