Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Timmoru Suzuki

Man I love this game, but Murderworld is pissing me off to no end. For the life of me I can't figure out how to

get the second golden ticket. I've tried hitting the test of strenght thing with the hammer, I've tried riding around in the bumper car, I played Pitfall again. So very frustrating right now. That said this mission is the most fun one yet.

Edited by The New Blood TGC

Got it today, but still haven't had a chance to play it. Kinda tired, so I'll either play for an half hour or so, or just save it for tomorrow.

Going for a team of Deadpool, Spider-man, Thor and one other.

ME TOO! I was upset at no Cyclops, who kicks arse. And that Gambit and Nightcrawler are in, but non-playable.

AND NO ROGUE AT ALL!!!! *Shakes Fist*

Where/when do you actually get to name your team etc? I literally just saved after all the heli-pad stuff and just had a quick look at Deadpool in all his awesomeness and turned it off.

I've pretty much been playing it all day and I'm only just at the bit where you name your own team. You have to save the Omega Base (Which is like the second level) first before you're recognised as a team, I think. So far I have Collossus, The Human Torch, Wolverine and Deadpool as my leader, but I'm swapping Torch out for Ghost Rider when I unlock him.

Got it today.

Been enjoying playing as the Fantastic 4!

My created team are the 'Iron Knights' Iron Man, Spider-Man (havn't unlocked the 'Iron Spider' costume yet but that's my reasoning) Deadpool (just cos he's cool) and Spider Woman (Well, she's got a red and gold costume!)

Iron Spider costume's in? Fuckin cool. I'm using Symbiote Spidey right now.

Right now my team is Wolverine, Deadpool, Captain America & Spidey. I just got past the Omega Base, so I'm not very far in at all but DAMN is this game fun. I like swinging around with Spiderman.

I've pretty much been playing it all day and I'm only just at the bit where you name your own team. You have to save the Omega Base (Which is like the second level) first before you're recognised as a team, I think. So far I have Collossus, The Human Torch, Wolverine and Deadpool as my leader, but I'm swapping Torch out for Ghost Rider when I unlock him.

I've unlocked 3 of Spidey's attires but no one else's. :blink: I unlocked his within the first three missions!

ANYWAY.

Mephisto's Realm BLOWS

I'm stuck. It's just Cap & Spidey (Wolvy & Deadpool died) and this forcefield came up behind me, so now I'm stuck in an endless cycle of battling these demon leapers, wtf

So I beat it late last night and if you're looking for an incredible team, go with Deadpool, Moon Knight, Silver Surfer and Human Torch.

Fill up Surfer's Molecular Mix-Up and Cosmic Beam, Torch's Flamethrower and Fireballs and Moon Knight's knunchucks and no one should be able to touch you.

Help me past the Mephisto's Realm puzzle then >_> There's purple fire that looks like I need to do something with it!

How the hell does the bench system work? I got my team reputation to level 5 and bought the Team Bench upgrade. I see there's an extra slot in my team, and I still have 70/100 reputation for the next level so I say hey, fuck it. I try to add Dr Strange to my team and it removes Wolverine. I try to cancel and it puts Dr Strange back on the lineup, but leaves me with three men. I try to exit the change team screen with B instead of Start as Start mean "accept" but Wolvy's still nowhere to be seen. I manually add him back in and everything looks good except: My reputation is now -30. What the fuck?

How do I even go about using Dr Strange, now that he's finally in my team? <_<

My team is Cap, Wolvie, Iceman and Human Torch, which might be the strangest team ever. When I can add a fifth member I really have no idea who it might be.

And I plan to go home tonight and play for the first time since Wednesday and try to somehow get that second golden ticket.

I've only played a little bit,. just finshed stopping the 'base on wheels' or whatever being driven into the damn. From the orginal team, I've only swapped Wolverine for Deadpool, leaving Cap, Spidey, Thor and Deadpool. I may try a few other guys out tomorrow.