Ya look like that your daddy must be rich

Make up on their face and their hair in a shag

You know that they're a disgrace and a fag

Round up all glam faggots and put em in a cage

So the hetero Mentors can rock the stage

Heterosexuals have the right to rock

Wanna see a girl with a pussy and not a cock

Guys, The Mentors are fucking badasses.

So they basically ripped off Anal Cunt then?

That'd make sense if The Mentors didn't come nearly a decade before Anal Cunt, tool.

Do a bit of research before making a silly comment.

The Mentors began their career in 1979, and so they couldn't have ripped off Anal Cunt. Besides, the Mentors are actually an accomplished band musically speaking. The lyrics focus on extreme sexual content, but written in a funny and clever way. Anal Cunt doesn't have shit on them.

Some who have seen the Kurt and Courtney documentary may remember the Mentors lead singer El Duce in the video. He made the claim that Courtney offered him a lump sum of money to off Kurt, but he declined it and was going to offer it to a buddy of his.

Duce would die three years after Kurt, getting hit by a train while drunk. Apparently before he got hit by the train, he gave it a nazi salute.

I could go on and on about the awesomeness known as the Mentors but I think everybody should find out for themselves.

The Mentors began their career in 1979, and so they couldn't have ripped off Anal Cunt. Besides, the Mentors are actually an accomplished band musically speaking. The lyrics focus on extreme sexual content, but written in a funny and clever way. Anal Cunt doesn't have shit on them.

Sorry, I didn't mean for my statement to be meant as a detraction to Anal Cunt. I've heard a bit of them, and they do have their own strange appeal.

My statement was more aimed toward my own chagrin due to somebody referring to the Mentors as a second rate rip off without prior knowledge. I felt it was my duty as a huge fan to inform people that despite the Mentors lyrics being a novelty, their actual music backing the vocals was very good. In fact I'd wager that they could have gone somewhere but the lyrics prevented them from garnering any mainstream attention. Hell, they were involved in the fight against Tipper Gore alongside Jello Biafra, Frank Zappa, and Dee Snyder.

Edited by VerbalPuke

Hey, Anal Cunt is plenty accomplished.

... Well, not really, but as a huge fan I kind of resent that statement :( A.C. is probably the greatest gag in the music biz that nobody has 100% figured out if they're serious or not.

I think the fact that Seth Putnam went on to form Vaginal Jesus and Impaled Northern Moonforest, and that AC released the Picnic Of Love EP pretty much proves that they're not serious at all. Not to mention that, after coming out of a coma and needing to use a wheelchair, Putnam declared that he wouldn't remove any of the anti-disability songs from their setlist, because "they're still funny".