A little help please...

IDOL

So I busted my butt the last couple of days making banners and avatars for a forum. It took me a while to come up with a universal design that just switched bg colors but, and one of the skins was a "DX" green and black theme so I figured I'd do a DX themed banner. Well here is what they looked like when I was all done;

1259black_and_red.jpg

1396blue_moon.jpg

6122IPB.jpg

4617navy_and_gr.jpg

4760dx.jpg

and theres a grey, gold, and another clored one as well. The guy put them up on the site and all was well, but then yesterday I log on and find that these have replaced my work;

6.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

Now I'm not a guy who likes to toot his own horn, but am I correct in assuming that my work was the better work here?

I guess it's just personal opinion really. But I'm with Chris, I much prefer yours. There's much more to them and they just look better overall. The different colours are the main positive for me compared to the other banners, I'm not keen on them being completely colourised. So yes, yours are better IMO.

Used to happen a lot man. I'd see forum guys ask someone to do a bunch of banners, they'd do them, and then the forum owner would pick the shittiest ones from some other guy. I like yours better, but the second set plays that generic forum banner formula, which is probably why he picked them. Go to most wrestling forums around the internet and you'll find banners with the same PSD placement, with different psd's, and different logo's.