Girls and boys are looking at me

YI

So yeah...this is a topic about songs which are totally fucking annoying, and in most cases total shite, yet seem to be stuck in your head.

"Turn You On" by Paris Hilton (I actually quite like her singles, but this is flat out awful)

"Yeah Yeah" by Bodyrox (ft Luciana) ....JESUS CHRIST...SHITE...IT'S EVIL IN SONG FORM!!!

"King Of My Castle" by The Wamdue Project (I quite like this in a 'nostalgia' kind of way, but it is fucking annoying)

"Something Kinda Ooooh" by Girls Aloud

"Faint" by Linkin Park (I actually have no idea where this one comes from, I can at least pinpoint why the others are stuck in my head)

Let me add that "Lipstick" song by that black bitch.

Edited by Steve Mandela

Songs I hate? This'll be fun.

Every song from Pussycat Dolls.

Every song from Hedley.

Every song from Ashlee Simpson.

Every song from Jessicae Simpson.

Every song from Fallout Boy.

"Lips of an Angel" from Hinder is just terrible.

"Crazy" by Gnarles Barkley is extremely annoying.

Black Eyed Peas 2004-2006.

Every song Fregie has done, and every song she'll make in the future.

The noise that comes out of Paris Hilton's mouth.

Every song from Simple Plan.

Every song from Good Charolate.

Beyonce 2005-2006

And sadly, they all get stuck in my head because their so catchy.

"Lips of an Angel" was playing on the radio on the busride to school, and suicide became a realistic option for me.

Edited by Rashid

Dance Dance makes me want to shoot myself because it comes up in the Madden 2006 playlist and I can't remember where the option is to turn it off. And screw you YI for hating on the Wamdue Project! I remember that from some old NOW CD, and it was so awesomely awesomeface.

And yes Benji. The bringage of SexyBack is a thing to rock.

That new Bob Sinclair song is awful. Thank christ it's not on the album, it's total shite. Can't stand it.

And the Wamdue Project is awesome...it's just annoying having it in my head.

Edited by Steve Mandela

That new song by Jessica Simpson. Its not as bad as "Public Affair", but still sucks.

The ONLY Blackeyed Peas song I've been able to stand with Fergie in it is that one about lying an album or two back, and I can't remember the title. "Don't Lie", I think? "Pump It" is bareable, but not something I'd want to listen to a lot.

"London Bridge" totally sucks, and so does "Fergalicious". Fergie was better when she was in that girl group Wild Orchid.

And I completely agree about "Lips Of An Angel". I'm absolutely sick of it, and thought it was mediocre at best to begin with.

Diddy's "Tell Me". It's possibly the worst thing off of the worst album Diddy has ever done, but it can't escape. :(

"Fergalicious" is a pretty obvious bet for this category as well.

The more I listen to it, the more I realize "Lips of an Angel" isn't the worst thing ever, so I'll discount that. And fuck whoever put "Crazy" on there. I don't give a shit how many times I've heard it, that song is immune from being bad...

Diddy's "Tell Me". It's possibly the worst thing off of the worst album Diddy has ever done, but it can't escape. :(

The more I listen to it, the more I realize "Lips of an Angel" isn't the worst thing ever, so I'll discount that. And fuck whoever put "Crazy" on there. I don't give a shit how many times I've heard it, that song is immune from being bad...

Guest Melkon_Firebane

"Buttons" by the PussyCat Dolls the most annoying song ever. And if it gets stuck in your head by some cruel chance of fate, you sound very..uhh...femine singing it.

You can't even comprehend the embarresment from walking around with your friends and then start humming that song....

"Tell Me" is the one with Christina Aguilera, right? Sorry, but "Bad Boys 4 Life" and the previous song with Nicole from Pussycat Dolls are far, far worse than "Tell Me".

Alright, this is pretty obscure now but:

JUST CAUSE SHE DANCES GO-GO IT DON'T MAKE HER A HOE NO

MAXINE PUT YOUR RED SHOES ON, WE GOING TO THE DISCO

WE GONNA ELOPE TO MEXICO

CALLED UP MY MOMMA SAID I MADE LOVE WITH THE STRIPPER, YO!

Oh and:

[Will Smith]

Here it comes the party of a lifetime

31st of December

Man I remember when the ball dropped for 90

Now it's 9-9, ten years behind me

What's gonna happen?

Don't nobody know

We'll see when the clock gets to 12-0-0

Chaos, the cops gonna block the street

Man who the hell cares?

Just don't stop the beat

No time to sleep, yo it's on tonight

K-C you feeling me right? (Yeah)

2-0-0-0, the Will 2 K

The new millennium, yo excuse me Willennium (yeah)

It can't get thicker than this (Big Will)

Slick like Rick I can't miss

(And we gonna party like it's 19)

Hold up it is

Edited by Apple Shampoo