Shows that ended too soon

SeanDMan

Yeah, I was just watching some syndicated TV this morning and got to thinking; some shows were really never given a shot. The topic about Angel kind of fits here in terms of a show that was cancelled before it ended it's story archs, and I know there are more. This isn't the first time this has been discussed, but I can't think of the last time, so I demand you discuss.

Teachers...4 Series, and Series 4 wasn't 'proper' Teachers, but watching Series 4 back (Now the original anger of them killing off Brian and Kurt has gone) I realise there's so much they could have done with the Ewan, Damien and Ben combination (The Homosexual Awareness episode is one of the Teachers greats, right up there with the 'Disabled Kurt' and 'Brian's Gay' episodes).

But at least it went out on a high note, with it still being incredibly funny, unlike lots of (mostly) American comedies that seem to run for season upon season and get worse and worse over time.

I just miss Teachers. :(

Edited by Steve Mandela

Arrested Development, John Doe, Jeremiah, Street Time, Lucky, and probably much more that I cannot think of right now.

How many seasons did Jeremiah get. It hasn't finished in Aus yet and it's an awesome show, but its a late night slot, and if it ends before it's actually over, I'm not sure I want to see the rest.

Teachers...4 Series, and Series 4 wasn't 'proper' Teachers, but watching Series 4 back (Now the original anger of them killing off Brian and Kurt has gone) I realise there's so much they could have done with the Ewan, Damien and Ben combination (The Homosexual Awareness episode is one of the Teachers greats, right up there with the 'Disabled Kurt' and 'Brian's Gay' episodes).

But at least it went out on a high note, with it still being incredibly funny, unlike lots of (mostly) American comedies that seem to run for season upon season and get worse and worse over time.

I just miss Teachers. :(