Deal Or No Deal

MalaCloudy Black

Yeah. My parents know him, my dad built a swimming pool for his parents.

Anyway, he's a guest anchor on the local NBC affiliate this morning. He's a pretty good sport considering he only won $10.

(to his brother-in-law): "I'll split that 10 with ya, brother."

Heh. According to one of the anchors that went with him to shadow him, he had the supermodels on the brink of tears after losing 'cause they felt so bad. :P

Also:

Anchor: "I understand you're the only boy in the family, right?"

Brooks: "And I understand you're single. Wanna live with my sister?" (he lives with his sister & her husband)

Easily the most entertaining contestant I've seen on the show yet, and I was hoping he'd walk away with at least a few thousand dollars. (I've missed a few episodes, but have seen the majority of them)

I thought it was funny when the banker made him that offer of a lifetime supply of beer. Root beer.

Is $10 the least anyone has walked away with yet?

Btw, go check the K-Fed Fails thread in Entertainment for some other game show information. seriously. <_<

Incidentally, the worst game show contestant I ever saw was on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - the regular with Regis, not the syndicated one with Meredith Viera. They had a guy who got the first question wrong! Considering how easy the questions were until you get past the $1000 one, they should have given him a cyanide capsule as a consolation prize.

Btw, go check the K-Fed Fails thread in Entertainment for some other game show information. seriously. <_<

Incidentally, the worst game show contestant I ever saw was on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - the regular with Regis, not the syndicated one with Meredith Viera. They had a guy who got the first question wrong! Considering how easy the questions were until you get past the $1000 one, they should have given him a cyanide capsule as a consolation prize.

Actually, more then one person got the first question wrong. They had an episode with all ten contestants being ones who lost of the first question. in prior episodes