Mafia V

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta give Plubby some props here, I thought I'd pretty much sorted myself, but no he kept coming, well played bro, well played. Also

I knew it. Good call, plubby.

I think it was Pesci who said that..... so if you knew, why didn't you say?

This is in spoilers so that people who want to wait can opt not to read it.

This game, more than anything, has shown that GoGo is a scary player to be playing against, because I honestly think he may be Mafia. Zaz turned up as Hamster, HamsterOfFury Aligned - whether the different alignment means anything, I don't know, but when GoGo elected Zaz to be his deputy mayor, nobody blinked an eye at the time; it was seen as a fair move, because Zaz could have been anyone at the time, but I think that Zaz may have been picked by GoGo because GoGo can say or do pretty much anything in the thread - if you notice, a lot of the things he's said and done, particularly voting for SSTB here, would probably be grounds for voting, if not bandwagoning were another player to do it, but of course, GoGo can't be lynched. I'm probably over-analysing things here, but I think the tactic so far has been that GoGo says things or stabs in the dark, looks at the various reactions and sends Zaz to kill targets in the night. Of course, this is all going off the assumption that GoGo is Mafia, so we'll just see.

Ew, Norro. EW.

What?

Betraying the Axis of Evil like that, how could you?

... heh.

This is in spoilers so that people who want to wait can opt not to read it.

This game, more than anything, has shown that GoGo is a scary player to be playing against, because I honestly think he may be Mafia. Zaz turned up as Hamster, HamsterOfFury Aligned - whether the different alignment means anything, I don't know, but when GoGo elected Zaz to be his deputy mayor, nobody blinked an eye at the time; it was seen as a fair move, because Zaz could have been anyone at the time, but I think that Zaz may have been picked by GoGo because GoGo can say or do pretty much anything in the thread - if you notice, a lot of the things he's said and done, particularly voting for SSTB here, would probably be grounds for voting, if not bandwagoning were another player to do it, but of course, GoGo can't be lynched. I'm probably over-analysing things here, but I think the tactic so far has been that GoGo says things or stabs in the dark, looks at the various reactions and sends Zaz to kill targets in the night. Of course, this is all going off the assumption that GoGo is Mafia, so we'll just see.

As someone who knows who most of the Mafia are, and has by now a fairly good idea of who isn't Mafia, allow me to state two things here:

a) You're wrong.

b) As far as the upcoming update goes, let it be known that I called bullshit in advance.

I probably give away the ending here... of course, the fact that I CAN give away the ending is a sad enough indictment in itself, but whatever, you've been warned.

So now that it's all over but for the counting, I have only two things to say:

1) Again, BULLSHIT - it saddens me that I know exactly how this game ends already, and

2) It also saddens me to see GoGo vainly fight on, unaware that the joke's on him <_<

Edited by Jenseits von Gut und Böse