Mafia V

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To top it off, I'm a huge NON-fan of the entire "Vote for Mayor" intro step as well as the entourage system. It just took WAY too long to get the "game" started, as we had to have pre-mayor-elections, then wait for speeches, THEN we finally got to vote for a mayor and it doesn't appear to have made a spot of difference anyway.

The entourage system has a ton of promise, I concede on that front unquestionably, but it's just too confusing. Who's got what? What does what, what targets the player targeted and what targets the player targeted's entourage? I only had one entourage and now it appears some people have at least three. One was plenty, three is just ridiculous. How the hell is Zan keeping it all straight?

I agree on that count. The mayoral elections, campaigning and so on made this one of the most boring mafia's at the start, but it sure as fuck picked up. Zan could have explained the whole entourage system a lot clearer on here, because he explained it perfectly to me on MSN, but it was a lot more complicated that it needed to be, in my opinion.

ATTN: Norro.

Calm down, lad!

ATTN: Zaz.

NO, LOL

... >_>

Bwaha, part of the New Cartel. True proof that it's a faction of the most hated members still around

Javert, Be, and... DMN.

One of these things is not like the other ones, one of these things just doesn't belong~!