Mafia V

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all the mocking Gongsun does to me about making long posts, he has some of the longest mafia updates I have ever seen. Ever.

It's delicious irony like this, and others within this game, that have kept me coming back. That, and now that I finally peeped in here I noticed Hugar got another burn in on someone, bringing his count up to two. Ladies and gentlemen, Hugar is on the rise.

... take that for what you will.

Anyone else notice the sheer irony in the length of the post where Norris received Norris as an entourage member?

I'm fairly certain that post was intended to be that way, dear Kulex :P

Is anybody else reading through the game thread just to see if they're a role? I know I am.

I'm reading through the game thread in the hopes that Zaz was right, and that there IS no mafia this time round. I just think it'd be really funny.

SCRATCH THIS, I R A RETARDED BAT LOL

Damn me for not realizing what thread I was in >_<

Edited by The Mask of Norbert