Mdickies Wrestling Encore

Docpepper

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone had any luck finding any better real world mods? I registered at mpire mall but I've been waiting for mod approval for hours now. Haven't played this game for a long time, and lack of a pc controller doesnt help, but I'm still dusting it off and giving it a go once i find a decent mod for it.

the ecw mod i posted above is the only one I've found besides Mdickies real word patch at his site. Still downloading the ecw patch I'll let you know how it is once its done. Everyone is having problems getting into mpiremall it sucks lol

I thought the controls sucked at first but I've gotten comfortable using the keyboard as of late

The ECW patch is pretty good but i think its missing taz. Also all the other people have the default names which a small turnoff. The patch also replaces a couple of weapons too. All in All its a definite download for those who like old school ECW

I just found the TWC 2.0 patch which puts in more newer wrestlers and promotions. I will review it once i play it

http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=7JX6E0IH

Edited by Trav226

My 'accident' list:

*Killed a trainee after making him lose a leg.

*Removed the hand off the woman holder of the Federation Online title.

*Paralysed Yokozuna

*Caused the Federation Online inter champion to lose an arm, three fingers and a leg.

*Caused Sabu to lose his left foot.

*Caused Kane to lose his right hand, after Inoki told me to injure an opponent.

*Matt Hardy apparently hasn't heard of my Explosion match history and lost a foot.

*Hayabusa was the next one, he lost fingers because Eddie Guerrero told me to injure an opponent just like Inoki did.

:(

Edited by apsham

The TWC update is fucking fun! Started a career with one fo the powerplant stars Shredding Snake. First week in the powerplant i read the news and find out Konnan has taken over TNA. Next week I find out that TNA has taken become the #1 fed spot away from wwe. The the week after that Konnan contacts me and I sign the contract.

First match is an electrifying rope match against Shannon Moore. I barely win the match. Moore cuts his hand up and is out for 3 weeks with a minor injury . Konnan confronts me and says he's tired of the feud between Moore and I and want to put us together as a team. I refuse and he gets pissed. In the news I read that Gymni 1 from smackdown was fired and Gymni 2 decided to go to TNA. my next match is against Eric Young and as I walk out I notice someone in the crowd. It's Gymni 2 lol

he came out during the match and kept attacking the ref. here's a pic. thought it was pretty funny.

shreddingun7.jpg

Some of the textures aren't that good and without a bunch of different moves it's hard to get accurate finishers but it's still way better than the real world patch at mdickies site.

Not that i can see, TWC 3 seems to be in devolpment at the moment, and there are a few more mods, but none more recent than TWC 2. Bit of a dissapointment really, after having to wait for so long to get in. A few nice sound packs and item models though.

Body85.jpg

nice Down tee.

Don't know if this is the same ECW mod that was already posted, but

http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=229PUWR7 - Megaupload

Apparently it works with both Wrestling Encore and Booking Encore, shazam!

Roster, complete with moves and stats

Al Snow

Balls Mahoney

Bam Bam Bigelow

Bill Alfonso

Blue Meanie

Bubba Ray Dudley

Cactus Jack

Chris Benoit

Chris Jericho

CW Anderson

Dean Malenko

D-Von Dudley

Eddie Guerrero

Jerry Lynn

John Kronus

Justin Credible

Kid Ka$h

Lance Storm

Mike Awesome

Mikey Whipwreck

New Jack

Nova

Paul Heyman

Perry Saturn

Psicosis

Raven

Rhino

Rob Van Dam

Sabu

Sandman

Shane Douglas

Spike Dudley

Steve Corino

Stevie Richards

Super Crazy

Tazz

Terry Funk

Tommy Dreamer

Too Cold Scorpio

Yoshiro Tajiri

EXTRAS

Amish Roadkill

Axl Rotten

Chris Candido

Danny Doring

Juventud Guerrera

Masato Tanaka

Steve Corino

ECW on TNN Apron

ECW Living Dangerously PPV Apron

Hardcore Homecoming Tribute PPV Apron

All ECW Theme Songs used by each individual wrestler

All new 3D ECW Style crowd

All new in-match interface

ECW Title

ECW TV Title

ECW Tag Title

ECW Logo on Announcers table

ECW Style Chair

Edited by ravenjuice

twc3 is looking really good graphical wise. TWC2 is still good not as up to date as I thought but still good. Still continuing my career in tna. Creative decided to change my name to Machismo . I have a match against Sabu. he makes fun of my name so I stab his face in with a knife lol. He's out for 3 weeks.. Gymni 2 has been on a host streak lately in tna. Just resigned for 20 weeks. Eric Bischoff (ROH Owner) died during a match . At the tribute show Konnan confronted me and said I couldn't win without the refs help so it was a hardcore match. I beat his ass and cut his hand up . he's out for 2 weeks

WWE and All japan have been swapping talent each week HHH just left to join TNA only to be fired by them the next week

My account at mpiremall got activated as well. They have some nice tutorials on how to mod . Think I'm gonna have to give it a go lol

the new body models at mpiremall look awesome . He's made models that have ears and etc including new thumbtacks. So you can get the advantage of mdickies encore 1.6 update without downloading it. I see now why he doesn't support people modding his games.

there's also some new moves for booking encore I think they will work with W encore though

Edited by Dochappy

it takes some getting used to especially if you use the keyboard. lately I've had 5 losses back to back because my guy gives up as soon as the opponent locks me in a submission move. I've had full health and still got submitted as soon as the move was locked.

Anyone know how to block or reverse stuff ?

Also with the dynamite and gun is there a way to blow them up or shoot it(the gun). So far I've only been able to blow up the tnt by doing moves onto it

Yeah I wanted to know how to use the gun too. I had it when I was facing the Ric Flair clone and wanted to use it but couldn't, same with the TNT, I couldn't use it either. Its probably because I'm not used to using the keyboard, that or I still have no fucking clue about any of the controls.