Final Fantasy

Benji

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That game always pissed me off because I got up to the 2nd Sephiroth battle and it always froze up. Always, always, always. No ifs ands or buts. That's what I get for getting it used :@

Eh, I've never needed an excuse to replay FFVII. If anything I need to dig up my second copy and challenge my sister once and for all to a speed playthrough pitting her method of training the party against my method of playing the same boss fight I'm too weak to beat over and over until I win.

Kou doesn't win the thread because it's silly to point such things out when every RPG is the same story with different details. There shouldn't be any reason for him to actually hate it for having the same storyline as 99% of other RPGs.