Marvel Mafia

EWBMarvelMafia.jpg

Sign-ups will be open for the next day or two. Here are a few things to note even before this starts:

1) I REALLY want there to be no MSN/PM conversations unless specified. In a game like this, it's all too easy to slyly reveal your role to someone else and that's not what Mafia's about (DAMMIT!)

2) There are 20-24 roles available. Some of them are slightly marginal in terms of use, so I'll only include them if I really want to.

3) Activity is necessary. Therefore, if you are willing to act as a replacement please say so in here. If someone hasn't posted in 48 hours, I will publicly warn them in the thread. If no posts are forthcoming in the next 24 hours they will be replaced.

SIGN-UPS:

1. The Ace

2. Josh-oo-wuh

3. MPH

4. Benji

5. Kulex

6. LCS

7. Be/Ze

8. TEOL

9. Pesci

10. Dragon F'N Force

11. Titocoolace

12. XG

13. sirdavinator

14. crazedfan

15. GoGo

16. thug

17. Mr. Evil Guy

18. Mysterio 2000X

19. SRR

20. Mattman1624

21. Z-DAMN!

22. C-MIL

REPLACEMENTS:

1. Jam

1. CKN

3. Raistlin

4. timmayy

5. Avenged

6. SSTB

Edited by Bah Hum-Judge

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) I REALLY want there to be no MSN/PM conversations unless specified. In a game like this, it's all too easy to slyly reveal your role to someone else and that's not what Mafia's about (DAMMIT!)

Good luck :shifty:

In.