Favorite Comedians

Tarheels.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Stand-up comedy so there isn't much I don't like, but I can't believe there has been no mention of Jeremy Hotz from the Canadian crowd. He's about the only one I like that I didn't see mentioned in here already.

Edit: Forgot Russel Peters as well

Edited by The Enforcer

Eddie Izzard used to be good but the recent stand ups have been shite. Glorious, Dressed to Kill and the first one I own/used to own (its on vhs, so I don't watch it) and they were great. Lee Evans is hilarious, but again the recent ones have sucked. Milton Jones is a funny, funny man, he's been on the Comedy Store a few times. Does Andy Kaufman count? Because I love him. Dom Irrera is another funny man, don't see enough of him on TV.

Justin Lee Collins, Lee Evans, Frank Skinner, Jethro, Hugh WassisnameoffMocktheWeek, the guy off Mock The Week that looks like Gavin Peacock, Peter Kay, Stephen Lynch, Bill's Hicks and Bailey, Mitch Hedberg and Billy Connelly.

Ricky Gervais is hit and miss. Some of his stuff is really funny, but some just isn't. So I dunno about him yet.

Edited by Farmer Reil

Peter Kay

Russell Peters

Gabriel Iglesias

Pablo Francisco

The Amazing Jonathan

Dane Cook

Martin Lawrence

Katt Williams

Cedric The Entertainer

Jamie Foxx (Used to be a comedian anyway)

And a bunch more I can't think of