The Mafia Discussion Thread

Listen up you liperal fuckers, don't you mess with the Lips. The Lips will fuck your shit up, you understand? And Sousa, you fucking Lippy Longstalking, don't give TEOL and I no lip either. You Lip'n'Dale's working, lipartisan, doesn't-give-his-waiter-a-lip you fucking little lipshit. You don't know what you're up against, bitch, you don't even know.

I'm sure Pleatherface finds Will much more Norro than me.

I thought I ran an okay game. :(

Beeker, you're already norro. You clearly own more than anyone here ever could.

I don't think you got what Beeker meant by "Norro". :P

I don't think *I* even got what Beeker meant by "Norro" o_O

Are we referring to my penchant for long posts or what, here, exactly?

I like the enigma of it.

Mostly that Norro ran a big, successful game (even if the epilogue took a while to get to) and Will tried one (that was HUGE for a first timer) - I had 10 less sign-ups and it was tricky enough. I just really wanted to wind Pleatherface up a bit.

That Norro found it confusing too... even better. :D

I was thinking of suggesting playing a game of party mafia alongside the poker game I go to. There are 7 of us, so the numbers work, I'm just worried that the increased tension will probably lead to someone getting killed. I like the idea of putting even more of an edge to the conversation.

I know that - if you don't understand that mafia guys have to oppose each other sometimes then you don't really understand how the game's played, only the very basic rules. Mafia don't always do the obvious thing or it'd be obvious who's mafia.

EDIT: And you can't even spell 'coming' in your sig.

Edited by -A-