The Mafia Discussion Thread

SDM's game is in a weird state of purgatory, with the original game runner losing an eye and the man who stepped in to help losing a heart. All we need now is RW to lose a lung and we can call the game cursed.

SDM's game is in a weird state of purgatory, with the original game runner losing an eye and the man who stepped in to help losing a heart. All we need now is RW to lose a lung and we can call the game cursed.

I know a wizard in a big green city who can set you guys up with a new eye and a new heart.

And he can give Ruki some courage.

Sorry for the random corpse post on EWB mafia, I was doing whatever it was Ace was doing that he used as a defense recently. Past two weeks are kind of a blur and I decided to break sobriety on a Monday (even though I hadn't touched a drop during these issues that have been going on.) It's just a game, and in my mind I was trying to be funny or ironic or whatever passes for whatever rationale Drunk Bill uses. Best of luck to the games that are still going on and I still plan on running my draft picks mafia if it comes up but I'm going to remain on hiatus from playing now just because I have a TON happening right now. I'll just return to sitting back and lurking and getting a little shred of entertainment from this site before I start posting regularly again. Cheers!

Edit: I hope the post before this means Sousa is being the outted don in the discussion thread. That's commitment to the craft, gentlemen.

Edited by wrathofcarnage

Man, why do people take Mafia so seriously here? I'm just looking at pizza's and burny's attempts at going crazy in Mafiaville and threatening to have a blow-out. I mean, it's a game, for Christ's sake, not life and death. Why be all temper tantrum-ish about it?

Edit: I hope the post before this means Sousa is being the outted don in the discussion thread. That's commitment to the craft, gentlemen.

Oh, I am putting you on my list right now. You are dead tonight. Bye! :D

Just reading through old mafia's.

Still can't work out how Ruki managed to win a 16 player game where he was the only townie vs 15 mafia. huh.gif

Because I was Haruhi Suzumiya, AKA GOD. You can't kill her. Ever. Thus, I was going to win no matter what :)

That, and because I am awesome.

Man, why do people take Mafia so seriously here? I'm just looking at pizza's and burny's attempts at going crazy in Mafiaville and threatening to have a blow-out. I mean, it's a game, for Christ's sake, not life and death. Why be all temper tantrum-ish about it?

Where are these attempts?

And it is life and death... except in games where you get evicted or given detention in lieu of being killed.

And it is life and death... except in games where you get evicted or given detention in lieu of being killed.

Yeah, but the fact that people want to actually lash out or go on a tirade is taking it a bit too far.

Sure, dying in a game always suck, but it is still a game.

Yeah, but the fact that people want to actually lash out or go on a tirade is taking it a bit too far.

Sure, dying in a game always suck, but it is still a game.

Mafia is serious business.