The Mafia Discussion Thread

I think there's an unofficial waiting list, rather than the topic being updated on a regular basis people just wait until a game finishes to start sign-ups for their games. I don't know, though.

*raises hand* Provided I don't just get voted off as a matter of course. I tend to be on the winning team in larger mafias, though I tend to die. The EWB Mafia where I was scum, I was the only scum to die, and I kinda' did it on purpose because the town was becoming suspicious of a couple of us. The EWB Mafia where I was town, sure, I died, but I blocked a kill and suicide bombed a scum player on the way there, and once that scum player died, the rest just sort of fell in to place. And then there was Arkham Mafia, where I was literally the only person figuring out riddles that were helpful to the town.

I just read through Arkham Mafia the other day. I'm still really surprised that no one ever caught on I was indy.

Probably should have, truth be told, considering the size of the game, and the fact that you were The Joker, but you were basically declared the Mayor (or something like it). Would've called it, but I got blown to smithereens before I got the chance.

There's that and at the time there was an easy tell in RW games if you wanted to know the alignment of the mayor: look for it. In games he ran with scum mayors, it would simply be

Cloudy - The Joker

In games with town mayors that were on the up and up, it would be

Cloudy - The Joker, Arkham-Aligned Clown Prince Of Crime

• 3 weeks later...

I've been looking back over old stuff, and I can't believe it is over 5 years since MPH's West Wing game! (Sousa should remember it fondly - Stoke... less so :pervert: )

• Like 2

I've been re-reading games in which I participated. Man, before he went from something of an ass to full-on ban-worthy D-Bag, MPH played a LOT of Mafia.