The Mafia Discussion Thread

I try and do it when I'm scum, I would much rather a random death than a bandwagon...that way there is the possibility of someone important/known gets offed. When I do, I let the game runner know, just so they don't think I don't care/want the game to die.

With Norro being a busy newlywed, Ace busy moving in, Zan and Pleather.. but I haven't seen Zan.. so Pleather and you? Hopefully, I want in, now. :shifty:

Zan, I'll let you take my place yeah. Tomorrow is my final day of college (meeting with my internship coordinator) and then after that I'll be planning for a possible move, but for the most part I'll be ready to run the game within a week's time. If there's still a spot available by next week I might just take it and start my game, but with a spot opening up right now I'll be happy to give it to you (Y)

:( RIP Flash Drive

I'm going to have to go down the games list, and be removed from ready thanks to a stupid fucking virus that raped the flash drive I had all the info for SitCom on.

Sousa: I was told to ask your permission to revive You Pick Mafia.

Josh: Indeed? Like, you're wanting to run it, or should I return to run it? I can't see me running it on my own, but otherwise, I approve. Heck maybe I'd even co-run or play.

Sousa: Yeah, the plan was for me to run it. Probably as a last hurrah--I'm about to run a big crazy ECW on Syfy Mafia and then possibly You Pick after that. With your blessing, of course.

Josh: Do it. Let me know as the time draws near. I may very well be interested in dropping in to play - or at least observe.

Sousa: That squishing sound you just heard was most of EWB creaming its jeans. Thanks.

Oh shit guys.

You're welcome . . . ?