Download Festival

ravenjuice

What time do you guys consider "mid-afternoon"? & is it just you two, or a bunch of people?
Edited by Hunter Hearst Hetfield

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I repeat, GA1 on my receipt. What does that mean?

Final Road Call.

Summ

Keith

dragsy

Aftershock (Hunter Hearst Hetfield)

Dragon-F'n-Force!

The above people have all definately said they're going, and have been PMed with my number and a request for theirs. except dragsy, I have is. Thought I had Keith's too, but it's gone.

The below need to let me know if they'll be there or not, so I can collect numbers. I know fizzle said he wasn't, but who knows? So, yeah, fuckers, reply and let me know.

Nef?

ravenjuice?

fizzle?

wilson (Mr. Mistoffelees)?

Dan?

Robster?

Anymore for anymore?

Looks like if this meetup happens, we'll have a decent lot of us.

I'm definitely going to be there, whether I'll find time to attend an ewb meet up is another thing, but I'll pm you later summ.

So, me and the people I'm going with want to make some good cd's to rock out with and sing along to on the way there and in the camp site, and the sort of stuff that anyone can just come up to us and join in with, so no obscure finnish folk metal or anything like that, here's what we've got so far:

Sweet Child O' Mine - GNR

Paradise City - GNR

Slither - Velvet Revolver

Run To The Hills - Maiden

Raining Blood - Slayer

Fight Song - Manson

Tribute - Tenacious D

Girl All The Bad Guys Want - B4S

Walk - Pantera

Beer - RBF

I Wanna Rock - Twisted Sister

In Too Deep - Sum 41

So yeah, along those lines.

I've sent my number in. I'm up for any general meet-ups - might drag a couple of my mates down too.

Thursday would be good for meetups, assuming everyone's getting there Wednesday, as there's no danger of missing bands or anything. And it'll be easier to find meeting spots in the day.

also, I'm not sure you have my latest number Summ, I'll PM you anyway.

EDIT: Forgot to ask, what's everyone doing for food? I have no means of cooking, and the fewer greasy takeaways the better (shitting in portaloos= not an option). I'm basically after stuff that doesn't need cooking and won't spoil when it gets warm. My dad suggested cold pastries. And obviously there's snacks like crisps and biscuits, anything else? Don't wnat to be drinking on an empty stomach, see.

Edited by Dragsy 7-0

Thursday would be good for meetups, assuming everyone's getting there Wednesday, as there's no danger of missing bands or anything. And it'll be easier to find meeting spots in the day.

also, I'm not sure you have my latest number Summ, I'll PM you anyway.

EDIT: Forgot to ask, what's everyone doing for food? I have no means of cooking, and the fewer greasy takeaways the better (shitting in portaloos= not an option). I'm basically after stuff that doesn't need cooking and won't spoil when it gets warm. My dad suggested cold pastries. And obviously there's snacks like crisps and biscuits, anything else? Don't wnat to be drinking on an empty stomach, see.