James Blood Ulmer

The National

The Little Ones

Ryan Shaw

Comedians:

Lewis Black & Friends

Dave Attell

David Cross

Some of my ex-hippie friends went to this festival in it's first few years. It seems that it's not so much of a hippie thing anymore with bands like White Stripes, Tool, and Clutch making it on the bill. There's actually an old picture from the first Bonnaroo during Ben Harper's set, you can see two of my friends in the audience, near the front of the stage. It was kind of funny seeing them two in with the crowd looking goofy from a distance.

I do know that drugs flow freely throughout the weekend. Lot's of drugs, alcohol, and other goodies. Sounds like your kind of weekend there Tristy.

Keller Williams (WMD's)

WMD's?

And fuck that is stacked. There are a ton of acts there that I would kill to see. Hopefully some of these performances make it to a Bonnaroo 07 DVD..

speaking of, is 06 on DVD yet?

I should go. I did talk with a few folks around here who I know went to Bonnaroo last year. How much do tickets cost?

EDIT: Although, it's a strange thing seeing a card with l33tist indie acts like Spoon, Wilco, The Flaming Lips, and Feist mixed in with country succubus Dierks Bentley... (Though, I'm sure T-Bone Burnett will make up for that.)

Edited by Anus's Biggest Fan!

I guess you could always sneak in, but I think the locals do that more than the people who travel for Bonnaroo. My friends & I snuck in last year. Well, my other friends did. Me, my best friend and a girl we know gave up after an hour and went smimming. But my other friends eventually got in and saw Tom Petty, Radiohead, Matisyahu, etc.

Or you could move to Manchester. Everyone within a certain mile radius from the campgrounds get free tickets in the mail.

• 4 months later...

Bonnaroo officially kicked off today, so I thought I'd bump this thread incase anyone attended/is going to/or just wants to know what's going on in that field in Manchester! Haha. And just because I can, here's what I plan on seeing for the next three days at Bonnaroo, since today's line-up was lackluster (except for Clutch), who is about to go on, so I didn't go.

Friday:

RX Bandits (12:45)

The Cold War Kids (1:15)

Hot Chip (4:00)

The Nightwatchman (4:30)

The Black Keys (6:15)

Tool (9:00)

Aesop Rock (12:00 AM)

El-P (1:00 AM)

The String Cheese Incident (1:45)

Saturday:

Dr. Dog (12:45)

Regina Spektor (2:15)

Gogol Bordello (2:15)

Ziggy Marley (3:15)

Damien Rice (4:15)

Spoon (6:00)

The Police (9:00)

The Flaming Lips (12:00 AM)

Sunday

Pete Yorn (1:00)

Wolfmother (2:30)

The Decemberists (4:30)

Feist (6:00)

The White Stripes (7:15)

I'll have to leave in the middle of some sets (which blows) to see another artist, but that's okay. It's the nature of a weekend long festival, I guess.

They weren't listed on the bands you plan on seeing, but I recommend you check out Girl Talk. It's nothing extravagant, but it's pretty interesting. If you don't know what kind of music Girl Talk is, it's mashups that this guy did using his laptop, which he has on stage and he like, dances around and stuff <_

They weren't listed on the bands you plan on seeing, but I recommend you check out Girl Talk. It's nothing extravagant, but it's pretty interesting. If you don't know what kind of music Girl Talk is, it's mashups that this guy did using his laptop, which he has on stage and he like, dances around and stuff <_<