Casting for new He-Man Movie has begun

Guest JT179

I found this on Gerweck.net and about died laughing. Its from the Internet Movie Database:

Former WWE wrestler Steve Blackman aka "Cheese" is going to be playing Skeletor in the new "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" movie. That's right, the guy who only had one scant moment of expression in the WWE, when he found Val Venis's dildo in his weapon's bag, is going to be acting. Strange choice, but since Skeletor's face is an expressionless skull, I guess this could work. At least we know what kind of action to expect in the movie, martial arts. The even more surprising thing is that actor, writer, director and producer M. Night Shyamalan is also attached to the film, just not sure in what capacity.

I found this on Gerweck.net and about died laughing. Its from the Internet Movie Database:

Former WWE wrestler Steve Blackman aka "Cheese" is going to be playing Skeletor in the new "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" movie. That's right, the guy who only had one scant moment of expression in the WWE, when he found Val Venis's dildo in his weapon's bag, is going to be acting. Strange choice, but since Skeletor's face is an expressionless skull, I guess this could work. At least we know what kind of action to expect in the movie, martial arts. The even more surprising thing is that actor, writer, director and producer M. Night Shyamalan is also attached to the film, just not sure in what capacity.

I can't believe he was actually cast in that role. Still, its freaking hilarious :lmao:

He could be cast as He-Man for all it matters, He-Man isn't about emotions and deep seated troubles, it's all about the sword and kicking arse. Oh yes.

Maybe he is just doing stunts and they have a cool voice to go along with it?

Exactly. While David Prowse was the man under the mask, James Earl Jones gave life to Darth Vader, I'd expect something similar here. I hope the Snow part is legit, I always thought he'd be good in small movie roles.

I can just see it now.....

Heman vs Skeletor in real action movie, with

Mr Kennedy as HE MAN

Sarge Slaughter as Man at arms

Mickie James as Telia

Brian Lawler as Orko

and last but not least

Albert/A-Train as Beastman

Ecks Freakin Dee

This movie is gonna be absolutely a MUST see....I was hooked on HeMan as a young child, even moreso than Vince is hard for Khali. :wub:

The ultimate Masters of the Universe movie:

He-Man - Mr. Kennedy

Skeletor - Vince McMahon

Beastman - Giant Bernard (wouldn't need a costume, just make up and body paint!)

Man At Arms - JBL

Stinkor - Randy Orton

Buzz Off - Shad Gaspard

Teela - Candice Michelle

Orko - Tom Cruise

Wow I used to love He Man, when it was an animated series.

Hopefully they'll go with the mask, and not makeup his face so it looks like a skull. Cos If I could tell it was Blackman, it'd so spoil it.

On the plus side, fighting should be good.

Christopher Showerman ... He-Man (attached)

The only thing he's recognizable from is the fireman stripper from the OC.

James Black ... Melaktha

?

Kristian Alfonso ... Queen Marlena

Days of Our Lives...this is B-Grade...

Jason Brooks ... Mer-Man

?

Sung Kang ... Sunderval

?

Isabelle Duhauvelle ... Kyra

?