UK PS3 stock shortage?

TheCrippler

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got shedloads of PS3 games in - probably at least a dozen or 14 which is incredible for launch. Half are probably trashy but Resistance, Virtua Fighter and a few others look really really good.

And Kaney-babes sadly not :( One of the downers of working for the man is not being able to buy stuff for people from the man. Unless I say "Yes, I really want four PS3s for personal use" :shifty:

So I've been playing Resistance online on the PS3 for the last two hours. I love it, even without a HDMI cable.

Just out of curiosity can you play north american players?

If so there needs to be a giant EWB deathmatch... when I get a PS3 that is. :shifty:

So I've been playing Resistance online on the PS3 for the last two hours. I love it, even without a HDMI cable.

If so there needs to be a giant EWB deathmatch... when I get a PS3 that is. :shifty:

Not sure. I never thought to find out.

Online play was busy. Some deathmatches have 40 players in one map. Pretty hectic. Team play is good too.

We could've used another pad, co-op campaign probably would've been fun.

I've now turned full circle and definately want a PS3 (what a hypocrite huh? >_>) but I'll wait til the Summer and see if there are better deals around then.

Another thing, I've been wondering. Since I've never actually seen Hi Def in action, if I get a PS3 and a HDMI cable, is it simply plug and play? Will I notice a difference immediately?

I've read on IGN that my TV (which is hi-def ready) is in the list of lag-free TV's when it comes to PS3 gaming, which is nice to know. A lot of TV's, especially Samsungs suffer from severe lag apparently.