Judgement Day Mafia Signups

Judgement Day Mafia

The last days are upon us. Heaven and Hell will battle it out for the control of the Earth and the lands of men. On one side stand the massed ranks of the devout and innocent, on the other, the corrupt legions of Satan. Saints and angels stand side by side with extraordinary mortals, whilst infamous daemons stand alongside the forces of darkness.

Judgement Day Mafia is just that - a mafia involving the forces of good and the forces of evil. TEOL and I will be running this one together so that I can juggle the workload of this and Warlords 2, so don't let the fact that this is my first mafia game scare you off. Sign up and help decide the fate of Heaven and Earth.

The game will start Sunday/Monday of the coming week, as I'm away on the weekend for a funeral.

Signups

1. KouKou Yubari

2. crazedfan

3. mAXI

4. Styk

5. Hajjhowe

6. Xero Gravity

7. TEOL's Valentine

8. TH4L

9. CKN

10. L.C.S

11. H is for Hugar