Hustle.

K

I just bought seasons one and two of Hustle from Computer Exchange.

Man I fucking love this show. Bunch of con artists running about London, tricking crooks, awesome. Doesn't hurt that Jaime Murray is sex either.

It's quality. Does anyone else own the DVD's?

Don't own the DVD's, but I must say, I absolutely love the program. I might have to purchase them now.

Oh, and the bird is well fit.

And 3 series I believe. The first...and I remember a series starting with Micky and Danny running around naked, but I'm SURE that wasn't the second series. As they left on a plane at the end of the second series, and were skint by the next series. I don't think there's been anymore.

Edited by YI

Have been 3 series so far. Got 1 & 2 on DVD and have watched them tons of times. Series 3, Ep 2 is the one YI is talking about too 'The Henderson Challenge', one of the best episodes. Can't wait for series 3 to be released.

Have been 3 series so far. Got 1 & 2 on DVD and have watched them tons of times. Series 3, Ep 2 is the one YI is talking about too 'The Henderson Challenge', one of the best episodes. Can't wait for series 3 to be released.

I missed a few of Series 3 as well.

Season one was quality, and I'm in the middle of season two at the moment.

I just watched the one with the gold near the Jubilee line extension. Hilarious.

Oh, and the bird still looked hot with those false teeth in.

Yum.

Actually, they've been showing Hustle on American Movie Classics (yeah, a tv series on a movie channel. go figure), and I think have aired the first two seasons but not the third yet. Basically, Robert Vaughn is the only American actor in it, and they're con artists but aren't bad guys because they have a code of honor (for the most part) and only pull cons on people who deserve it.

Mickey is badass.

Edited by GhostMachine

• 1 year later...

Wow, I had no idea the show was this old... I just found the first season at the video shop for $20 (australian) and bought it, watched all 6 eps and bought the second season the next day.

They are up to season 5 I think now with possibly a feature movie to be done after the series ends.

Jamie Murray doesn't age, from Hustle through the Dexter she is still FINE.

great show, great concept, must go get me season three

They just finished season five a few days ago, gonna watch through it at some point soon. Really love this show.

I really can't choose a favourite episode, but right now I'm going to go with The Henderson Challenge like some others in the thread.

They just finished season five a few days ago, gonna watch through it at some point soon. Really love this show.

I really can't choose a favourite episode, but right now I'm going to go with The Henderson Challenge like some others in the thread.

I'm not sure of the name, but I liked the one when they screwed over the young bloke who conned Danny's grandmother... and the one where they got the coppa who was blackmailing Eddie.

Eddie is great in the show, poor bugger always getting swindled

I love Eddie, a while ago I tried to work out if the door they go down to get to the bar was a real bar or not, but I was having trouble working out where that side road is.

I was really disappointed with that one episode with the samurai though, that was really stupid.

I love Eddie, a while ago I tried to work out if the door they go down to get to the bar was a real bar or not, but I was having trouble working out where that side road is.

I was really disappointed with that one episode with the samurai though, that was really stupid.

samurai? guessing it is after season 2....

im gonna buy season 3 on payday only 26 bucks AU which is decent for 6 hours of telly

Yeah the samurai episode is the only one I skip when watching it. Best episode is the crown jewel one, closely followed by the Vegas episode, the Queen Mum episode and the comic book episode. This series has been good, best episode of it was episode 5 with the MP.

it's 3am, why am I still awake? Because I can't stop watching season five. I'm up to the last episode, that'll take me to 4am and I can finally sleep. From the first thirty seconds it looks fucking brilliant.