The most attractive sport stars?

Do the birds on Sky Sports news count? :shifty: But I can't watch Sky News anymore...FUCKING TELEWEST!!!! :(

And that Swedish bird wouldn't be kicked out of bed. She's not stunning. But fairly stereotypically Swedish, which is good.

Maria Kirilenko is a hunny as well;

DSC_0095,%20kirilenko,%202006usopen.jpg

In fact, most Eastern European tennis players would get it so fucking hard.

Of course Kournikova is the cream of the crop (If she counts), and there's Sharapova as well...the 'obvious' ones.

Edited by YI

As YI said, a lot of the younger Eastern European tennis players are good looking, obviously there's your fair share of ones that aren't, but people like Sharapova, Kirilenko, Vaidisova, Hantuchova etc. are great :)

Ah yeah, Ivanovic. Good player as well, thing with tennis players are, they don't look as good on the court because there all sweaty and focussed and look a bit mingin at times, but in pictures they look hot.

Thought you were gonna say Jelena Jankovic at first (both are from Serbia) and I thought...eww..no :P

Aside from the obvious ones, I don't really know any sportswomen. I have to say, though, that Rick Nash is suspiciously attractive in a goofy sort of way; it's hard to describe. Also, obviously Stajan. Obviously.

You know, on the subject of Nash, does anyone else think he looks like Zero? This is Nash, for comparison: 8470041.jpg