A Couple Of Fable 2 Additions Revealed

LL!

In one of the battles, the dog gets injured and ends up with a major limp in his walk. It slowly walks towards you after the fight, looking for you to fix him up and tell him it's ok. If you really don't want a dog, you can simply run away and never look back. Think that's heartbreaking enough? Well the dog will continue to look for you no matter where you go. If you happen to hit up the local tavern you will eventually hear him scratching the door and hoping you'll come get him. Eventually the dog gives up if you don't come to his aid.

:crying:

WHY DIDN'T HE JUST KILL THE DAMN DOG AND NOT LET IT SUFFER?!

I also wonder what happens when he DOES give up... what would you use for a map?

If they're going for this ultra-realism, if there is a map.. then I doubt there'll be a YOU ARE HERE thing on it. I just don't see it likely that they'll strike you of the OMG SUPER SPECIAL FEATURE that replaced the mini-map. Especially the good\evil feel of the whole game.. wouldn't the dog just.. turn evil?

If they're going for this ultra-realism, if there is a map.. then I doubt there'll be a YOU ARE HERE thing on it. I just don't see it likely that they'll strike you of the OMG SUPER SPECIAL FEATURE that replaced the mini-map. Especially the good\evil feel of the whole game.. wouldn't the dog just.. turn evil?

Why don't you just ask Cujo?

It does state the the dog will change as the game progresses, so, I'm guessing if you turn evil your dog begins to turn evil.

EDIT: Quoted Ruki instead of ApSham. <_<

Edited by LLoLL Beatnik's Mom