EWR 4.2 with New Gimmicks

**New Download Coming**

This is my hex edited version of the EWR 4.2 to create some new gimmicks and fix some existing problems with gimmick requirements.

If any of your workers are using gimmicks that have been replaced, they will now have the new ones. Change them accordingly as you may have had someone as an Informer that will now be Canadian for example.

Changelog:

ex. Original Gimmick in EWR 4.2 - New Gimmick replacing original

BFG - Emo

Braveheart - Rowdy Scot

Chameleon - All Style

Cheerleader - Girl Friend

Coach - Rowdy

Comedian - Radio DJ

Daddy's Girl - Spoiled Girl

Dealer - Sadist

Evil Dentist - Troubled Man

Evil Knight - Art Is Life

Family Guy - Generation

Foreign Royalty - Snobby European

Geek - Sumo

Glam Rocker - High Energy

Gothic - Masked

Hired Gun - Man Beast

Informer - Canadian

Inspirational Leader - Leader of the People

Journalist - Technician

Junkie - Robber

Knight - Legend

Lawyer - Snitch

Lumberjack - Pretty Boy

Man Beast - Primitive

Man in Black - Jive Brother

Manic Depressive - Past Their Prime

Mountie - Redneck

Nerd - Putz

Ninja - Gypsy

Occult - Gothic

Pacifist - Powerful

Paper Boy - Lower Class

Pirate - Savage

Postal Worker - Living Legend

Pretentious Artist - Muscled-Up Egotist

Putz - Vile

Racist - Coarse

Rasta - Irish

Redneck - Mountie

Savage - Pirate

Slob - Jerk

Suave - Rasta

Sumo - Fuji

That 80's Guy - Fashion Model

The Ryland Effect - Self Hype Machine

Thief - Suave

Triad - Ninja

Trash - Giant

Troublemaker - Cheer Leader

Weirdo - Shrink

White Witch - Feisty Girl

Whole Damn Show - Smug High Flyer

Change back the program name to EWRevenge.exe to use the edited version

Edited by TheGame2705

• Admin

This is a first of a kind, and with that in mind, it is good. However, some gimmicks like Robber, seem a bit far-fetched. I'd like to see a second version of this eventually... maybe with the help of the public for new gimmicks, like the stat updates?

EDIT: It may be worth putting the list of parentheses in a readme file.

Edited by The Jol

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You do realise that all you've done is change the names of the gimmicks? They'll still have the same requirements as before, so this is going to be completely skewed and unrealistic. Someone will need the stats to be a "Postal Worker" to class as a "Living Legend" or "Informer" to work a "Canadian" gimmick...all a bit of a waste of time if you ask me.

And you can't add new matches into EWR without obtaining the source code, which Ryland has long since claimed to no longer own. Whether that's true or not, you're not getting hold of it.

You want new matches? Buy TEW.

• 3 years later...

You do realise that all you've done is change the names of the gimmicks? They'll still have the same requirements as before, so this is going to be completely skewed and unrealistic. Someone will need the stats to be a "Postal Worker" to class as a "Living Legend" or "Informer" to work a "Canadian" gimmick...all a bit of a waste of time if you ask me.

And you can't add new matches into EWR without obtaining the source code, which Ryland has long since claimed to no longer own. Whether that's true or not, you're not getting hold of it.

You want new matches? Buy TEW.

Even though it was three years ago...you do realize that I put just a bit more thought into this than you did right?

The two examples you gave me do not conflict with the renamings. I took Dalymir's work on gimmick requirements into consideration.

Edited by TheGame2705