The "Complete" whacked Out wrestling Memorial...

Don't you just hate it when white supremacists attack you right when you're about to finally get a date? It had better not happen to me this week. It'd undo two weeks of build-up work on my part. :-p

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(wOw Memorial Notes: As most of the wOwMemo heads know, whacked Out wrestling Memorial is more of a team effort than anything. Reflecto, The InterKnight, and the entirety of Team wOw do their part in order to make wOwMemo the weirdest series on the Dome. However, in the process of doing things like this, there is a necessary amount of question of the angles, mostly involving large heavy things being thrown at each other. We already know what would happen if one of Reflecto's heavy objects meet their mark, due to Reflecto's surprising skill at lifting heavy things and throwing them. However, this time, we are left to wonder: What would happen if one of the assistant's heavy objects took Reflecto out of action for a bit? Now, in wOw Memo, an example...)

I turned on with a start. As I got adjusted to my surroundings, my programming started to click on. It must have been the day. Time for battle again. I never questioned this, or got worried about my own danger. It is what I was programmed to do. Every few days, I go out to the ring and battle another one like me. The crowd eats it up, of course: this is the most popular sport in the area. People just tend to like watching this action here. Apparently, the programmers told me I was one of the most popular people by that- apparently my extra work paid off, as my performances were always that much better. I prepared for my next planned battle.

After all, it's my job.

What they call me is model: "TOM-GODDARD." I am a battle android.

They motioned all the battle androids into our holding area before the battles. A human came over to me and motioned to me:

Steele: "Well, well, well...TOM-GODDARD. Our best model right now. Man, it's a joy for me and Missy to be working on you..."

"Thank you, Jared. It is an honor to do your duty."

Steele: "Are you prepared? You and the model 'JEFF-HARDY' will be facing off with the 'SAMOA-JOE' and the 'STEVE-EVANS' models tonight in tag team combat."

"It is my duty, so I will proceed to fight them with the best of my skills."

Steele: "Excellent. I'm hoping you put on a good show tonight."

"It is in my programming." I looked around the room towards the other models. Finally, I looked towards the human Jared calls 'Missy'. She was putting the finishing touches on the android who accompanies me in towards my matches- one I believe the humans call the "JOCELYN-RICHTER" model. I keep getting this weird feeling when I go in with this model. When I am with this one, I keep feeling like I want to protect it- like I want it to feel like I was on the level of humans to it. I tried asking Missy what this meant before. She said it was what humans called 'love', in that tone of voice that Jared has told me is what humans use when they tell something called a 'joke'. My brain told me it must be one of these 'jokes'- after all, there is no way an android could have feelings, right? I saw this model carted over to me as they prepared for us to go out to the ring. Almost as if it went against my programming, I kept turning my head to my partner's side, only to see this model do the same thing. Suddenly, I saw Jared and Missy head to the front of the room, which my memory tells me is a sign the show is ready to start. I braced myself for the show to come, knowing what I would have to do...

wOw Flagship

Reynolds: "Welcome, humans, to the television show wOw Flagship, providing the best in robot wars. I am the vaunted 'RD-REYNOLDS' model. With me is the model they call 'NOAH-ENGLAND.'

England: "The masters have provided us with the news that a major match is planned, pitting the 'JEFF-HARDY' and 'TOM-GODDARD' androids up against the 'SAMOA-JOE' and 'STEVE-EVANS' models. Let us watch, as the show begins." Just then, I saw Jared move the model they call 'GENERAL APATHY' and the model called 'ADAM-WINDSOR' to the ring. I saw Missy set up those for the 'IRONWOOD', 'LORI-ANGEL', and 'SIR-QUINCY-PENFOLD, Mark III" in the walkway. I knew a battle would take place.

General Apathy d. Adam Windsor by Ironwood/Lori Angel interference, Sir Quincy Penfold III runs in for the save

After that, I saw Jared and Missy bring back the shells of these droids and bring them in for fixing. I then saw them bring out the 'Dungeon-Master, v3.5" droid and a new one they had completed to the outside. I heard the original one speak...

Dungeon Master 3.5: "Now, tonight will go down in history for wOw. It is the night in which the seeds of your destruction are proven once and for all. I have scoured the globe for people worthy of being called members of my guild. Tonight, two members will be introduced to you all for this one. The second...? Well, that will come soon. But the first- I give you a monster coming straight from Japan, ready to wreck the havoc he gives to its people on the United States shores. I give you- the machine from your worst nightmares: SUPER HENTAI!" Just then, I saw an android covered in tentacles (some with panties hanging from them) take its place next to the Dungeon-Master model. The two went into the ring as Jared and Missy told the 'C1M4' and 'T4R0' computers to go in.

(59)

Super Hentai gains 1 point of overness because the wOw fans are perversely interested in the train wreck manner in seeing what Reflecto will do with him...

The Dungeon Master 3.5 and Super Hentai v. 3v1l l33t

Pretty poor battle to start. None of the models was that attuned to combat as I was, and all of them seemed to be pretty hard. The fact that they did not train the Dungeon-Master and Super-Hentai models to work together was apparent, as they were not that great together. The four models were decent enough to keep humans satisfied, but someone who knows skill will have problems for it. Eventually, Super Hentai grabbed T4R0 and pulled out its tentacles, preparing to use them on T4R0. T4R0 pleaded for C1M4 to help, only to have C1M4 hit the ring...and dropkick T4R0 onto the tentacle. Feeling the pain, T4R0 tapped out. Afterwards, Dungeon-Master, Super-Hentai, and C1M4 began attacking T4R0, smashing the model into pieces and then posing.

After the match, Dungeon-Master took the mic...

DM 3.5: "I told you that tonight, we would have three members in my guild, and I give you the third- C1M4!"

C1M4: "T4R0...w1ll n3v3r b3 533n 1n w0w 4641n. C0n51d3r h1m...0WN3D!"

Super Hentai gained 1 point overness for people seeing what they plan to do with him

C1M4 gains 5 points of overness for a DESPICABLE BAH-GAWD turn! That JEZEBEL!

Chaz d. The Count

After that match, I saw the LORI-ANGEL bot come over to me...

ANGEL: "So, TOM-GODDARD...ya know, Jared an' Missy programmed me as a pleasure-bot by trade, and I was wonderin' if ya'd be interested in downloadin' some content inta me?"

"I am sorry...I do not know that of which you speak of..."

ANGEL: "Oh, sure ya don't, TOMMY...ya always try ta be the good boy, dontcha?" Just then, I saw the Sir-Quincy Penfold, Mark III and the ADAM-WINDSOR models head over to us and grab the LORI-ANGEL bot, then head off somewhere. It seems to be part of the show. Sometimes a model will go haywire, sometimes a model will be destroyed- we're taught to deal with it. (54)

Lori Angel loses 2 points overness for letting someone as lame as Sir Quincy kidnap her

After the match, I saw the model known as BOBBY-RUDE head out to the ring with the CANDICE bot. Rude took the mic...

Rude: "I...I'm a l-little...n-nervous...to-tonight I'm sup-posed to wrestle Eco-Eco-Hazard, and he's all...b-big...and as m-more problems, that VB F-Fosters is trying to at-tack me...but to-tonight- it's important. S-so I b-brought my d-dad along, and he'll k-kick Fosters's a-ass if he comes near me! So there!"

Eco-Hazard d. Bobby Rude via VB Fosters interference

Candice gains 5 points overness because she's Candice and these things just happen

After the match, VB Fosters continued his attack, when another model (apparently, the brand new model SCOTT-D'AMORE) came down the ramp and attacked Fosters, then posed with Bobby Rude as the show went to break... (53)

Scott D'Amore gains 1 point overness for being able to score with Bobby Rude's Mom, aka the premiere MILF of WEF...

After the break, the model known as MONTY-BROWN and the model known as LEROY-JENKINS were talking.

Brown: "All right now, first things first, congratulations- you finally got free of those people. You're your own man now. It's great to have you as a partner."

Jenkins: "Damn straight it's good, Monty- I was kept in chains for too damn long, but now I'm free at last! Now all these people in wOw are gonna feel my wrath!"

Brown: "Okay. Now, tonight we're gonna be facing Paul London and Scott Taylor. Those two have a pedigree. They're WWE workers- two of the best Cruiserweights in the world. But they don't have what we have. We have the fans, we have the skill, and most importantly, we have the POOOOOOOOOOUNCE!"

Jenkins: "POOOOOOOOOOUNCE!"

Brown: "So, here's the plan. I'll handle Taylor- he's more WWE-style. You work on London- you can fly like him. We make quick tags, we try to do stuff..."

Jenkins: "Okay, Let's do this. LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY JENKINS!" Jenkins rushed off into the ring as Brown looked angry...

London and Taylor d. Monty Brown and Leroy Jenkins

After the match, Brown and Jenkins argued...

Brown: "You failed it. You caused us to lose. Leroy, you are just stupid as hell..." Brown left the area...

Jenkins: "Least I have chicken..."

As my match came closer, I headed over to JEFF-HARDY. I saw him head to the top, as the STEVE-EVANS model tried to distract him. Just then, two versions of the POWERS model came over and attacked him from behind, really wrecking the model and making him unable to wrestle. I was shocked as I prepared to work the match alone.

(64)

Dave Powers loses 2 points of overness for a VILE attack!

Dean Powers loses 4 points of overness for a VILE attack!

Steve Evans loses 2 points of overness for a VILE attack!

Samoa Joe and Steve Evans v. Tom Goddard

This was a problem for me. I felt the two's attack head through me as they proceeded to beat me. I was hoping I could manage to get through this as I was viciously beaten. Seeing nothing, I was pretty much left to try and fight the two as best I could. Their weapons were too strong when combined, however, and I was left to feel their pain. I saw RICHTER try to help me out by trying to distract the other two androids. However, this was to no avail. Suddenly, I was placed into a corner, where I saw RICHTER head into the ring and try to beg them off- only to see the two others comply. I had to ask for this.

"But...why would you save me? I am just another android, JOCELYN-RICHTER..."

RICHTER: "Are you stupid, TOM-GODDARD? I want to save you, because the truth is...I've always loved...Roderick Strong." Just then, I saw her morph into that of a human as Roderick Strong came into the ring and they began making out...I could see them try for more... (83, 89, 86)

"YAAAGH!" Suddenly I saw myself in the dressing room as Robbie was watching over me.

Robbie: "So, finally awake, Sleeping Beauty?"

"W-what happened?"

Robbie: "You fell asleep during the Flagship tapings. Luckily I didn't book you, or there would have been some real problems. You might want to consider lessening your workload in the future, Tom..." Phew...it was only a dream...

Since the new era of TGC has made it so that the Abridged forum is a dead forum walking (just as I made plans to actually do stuff with it *sniff*), I moved the planned stuff to here instead. All the advertised stuff is still available- there's still going to be official "side stories" for wOwMemo, and I'm still taking requests for made-to-order pairing fics. It'll just happen in the original thread instead of the DD:A.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

wOw Short Programs:

Eyes of the Real Deal...

My name is Jared Steele, and for the past few years, I have been living a dream.

Since I got back into pro wrestling back in high school (you know, around the same time everyone got back into pro wrestling), I had instantly become almost infatuated with the style. Even then, I could have never imagined things would turn out like this. I never could have guessed that when my parents told me I couldn't enroll in wrestling school with my friends that 5 years later, I would be one of the hottest all-around wrestlers in the country...nor could I have guessed that I would have two top indy wrestlers and one of the guys from Tough Enough out to murder me. I guess you have to take the good with the bad in this business.

What I never guessed, was that I would eventually wind up a poster child for...my unpleasantness.

Maybe I should have brought you up to speed. For the past 10 years, I have had to hide some things from wrestlers. Nothing that'd weird them out, like Alex and his sister's psychic powers- nothing too embarrassing, like Mr.Productive Anal Virginity's wide array of sexual deviancies, but stuff that would have been hard to talk to outside of my friends. You see, for most of my time, I have been suffering from a disorder known as Asperger's Syndrome. It has led to some problems for me- back when I was in college, it led to people thinking I had a hot temper. (The fact that I was training to be a wrestler didn't help matters either, and in the end, people were worried that I would snap and injure them. Truth be told, I was a little happy when wOw came calling and I could leave that school for what my true career path was.) It was much different back in high school. Back then, I was surrounded by all the freaks of the Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts area. I could tell those people I had it, and not have to worry. It was like the people at my school trusted that we wouldn't flip on people to hear the news. (Hell, I was even surprised after I left high school when my parents told me my two closest friends at school, Tom and Steve, had the same disorder. I never followed up on it- I never asked, they never told. I guess if they have it, their method of suppressing it just plain worked better.) I guess that was almost one of the weaknesses. For how close all of us were, it always seems like I can never open up to them about any of the problems I have. It's always been a problem for me to open up to anyone. Some people think they're my friend, but I can never truly call anyone a friend. To me, a friend's always been someone you can tell anything and not have to worry about them giving you a problem about it. From what I've seen in my life, every time I thought I have someone like that since I was a kid, it always ended up biting me on the ass soon after. Childhood friends turning quickly on me, faculty at schools treating me as a whipping boy- hell, even my family seemed to almost taunt me when I talked to them about my hopes and dreams. It always seems to get hard.

This day was one of those rare days for me right now. No AWAMLW or wOw shows, I had apparently managed to lose the Redemption Crew...I could finally just sit back and relax with my buddies. It becomes much easier, since Tom and Steve both entered wrestling. (I personally always love thinking back on what they must be saying back at CLAMP School now- a school of 100 people at its highest, and yet 4 years after graduation, 1 of the people from our graduating class is the holder of Rhode Island's biggest wrestling title, and two others hold the two biggest titles in the AWA. What are the odds of that happening, huh?) I saw Steve and Tom keep talking, and headed over to them...

Steve: "So, anyway, I have some serious problems, man. I used to think it'd be no big deal being the wOw champion- all fun and games being the standard-bearer, right? Well, apparently the fact wOw hit Comedy Central's made it that much harder. Before, I could hardly get any of my family members to come to wOw shows, and now that we made TV, my little cousin Jenni keeps badgering me to get her a tryout with wOw. This totally blows, man! I mean, how am I supposed to tell my little cousin, 'I'm sorry, but I have a strict policy to only get tryouts for girls who are willing to sleep with me?'"

Tom: "I know, man...I guess I was just lucky like that. All I have to do is say the word, and Robbie prints out a contract for whoever I ask. Damn, it's great to be the chosen one..."

Steve: "...not to say I wouldn't say yes if Jenni took the bait...I mean, you've met her before, Tom...she's smokin', am I right? I don't care if she is my cousin, I'd still hit it..." Ah, yes. I always envied those two, for the most part. Maybe it's whatever their methods were to suppress the alleged Asperger's they had were, maybe it's that unspoken bond all the good tag teams have with each other (regardless of the team's active status or not), but Tom and Steve always seemed like they had a connection I was just an outsider to. If you weren't around them all this time, you'd be hard-pressed to see it: Tom, the "I'm being pushed as the hottest babyface in Rhode Island so I have to look pure and clean cut" guy, and Steve, who's 10 pounds of indy sleaze in a 5 pound bag (and I mean that in the nicest way.) I headed over to the two and found my spot to interject...

"Oh, really, Steve? So...what does Veronica think about all of that?"

Steve: "Oh, hey Jared. Come on...why are you hating on the game? Vicky knows her role in this thing. Besides, it's like in ancient times. Men were not able to survive as well until they learned agriculture. In honor of my forefathers, so too must I spread my seed around." You see why I say this stuff? For his skills, Steve's possible biggest one is leading whacked Out wrestling in the number of underage ring rats he can lure home with him after shows. I often worry about him becoming an indy wrestling tragedy like you see in the Philly feds. However, it doesn't seem like he's gotten that big into the 'serious' drugs like many wrestlers, usually focusing his skills on sex and lots of it. (I still think he should curb that a little bit- I'd known his manager/"fuck buddy" Veronica for a little while, and she just seems too sweet to be down with that.)

Tom: "Yeah, I guess. I mean, we're young. We can't be tied down to one girl for too long...can we?" Oh, sometimes I could see traces of the problems I find myself having in Tom. If he would just be honest and admit there's only one girl for him, there would be a lot less drama for all of us. Instead, he sees how basically every girl in wOw proper has a crush on him and decides, in the spirit of wOw unity (and his raging libido), to try and outgun Steve in the ladies department. But only because he loves wOw so much he doesn't want there to be a problem backstage. He swears. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

"I guess. It just seems hard to do. I mean, how can you guys manage this stuff?" I still try to keep some of this a little secret. I mean, it always seems like they have their stuff. Steve has his...lady du jour...Tom has his heart in one girl's hands and his body in everyone else's, but me...I never really found that person. I will admit, though- spending all this time recently with that Missy girl is really starting to let me notice that she's a bit of a hottie. Really cool, too...always trying her best to help keep me alive, when she really has no reason to...just doing her best to make sure I succeed, even when she puts herself at risk from these Redemption Crew people. I guess that she's the first girl I've gotten this close to...but is that enough to make her the first girl to take my heart?

Steve: "Oh, come on. You're the AWA East Coast Champion. You're holding a belt made most famous on AWA TV by indy legends like Alex Shelley, Homicide, Harry Potsmoker..."

Tom: "Oh you...you flatter me, Steve..."

Steve: "The point remains. You're a top wrestler. Top indy wrestlers can get more ass than a toilet seat. And in some cases, more dudes inside them than the Statue of Liberty..."

Tom: "Or in SOME people's cases, both...remember after that one show we did for IWS early in our career, when you got really shitfaced and headed into the red light district..."

Steve: "We PROMISED we would never SPEAK of that night again, Thomas..."

"Yeah, but still. I mean, most of the girls in wrestling, both on our side and on the other one...well, they tend to be after only one thing."

Steve: "ARE YOU CRAZY? That's the point!"

"I know, but come on. In the entire time I've been in wrestling, I've seen only a handful of girls I would even consider sleeping with, and only about one girl who I'd ever want a relationship with..." Crud. I think I left it out of the bag, there. Hopefully, they'll just change the subject.

Tom: "OOOH...Jared's got a girlfriend, Jared's got a girlfriend...So tell me, who is she? Is she anyone I know? Come on..." Crud. Why do they have to be so interested?

"Well, um...uh..." Ah. One of Tom's old tricks. It must work on him.

Tom: "Oh, come on. I told you who I like, it's only fair you tell me who you like..."

Steve: "Oh, come on, Tom. That's not fair- I mean, the entire state of Rhode Island knows who you like, and I'm pretty sure most of Tennessee kind of has an inkling..." Phew. Good work, Steve. Throw Tom's insane overness all around the country against him.

Tom: "Still. Fess up, Jared. It's only fair..." I looked at Tom, and decided to bite the bullet...

"You...really want to know? But...it's kind of embarrassing..."

Tom: "Come on..."

"Well...okay. You know that girl Missy who keeps dragging me around?"

Steve: "Oh...her. Well, Carpe canum, old friend!"

"Uh...Seize The Dog?"

Steve: "Damn straight, chum! Make sure to get this girl. And, when you do succeed...do me a favor- the first time you nail her, could you make her call you Steve?" Damn it. I knew I shouldn't have came clean. This is bound to happen all over again...

Steve: "No...? Well, how about Big Rudy, then? That's what I made my rats call me in TNA- those were some good times..." Just then, I saw Missy head over to me out of the corner of my eye.

Missy: "Oh, Jared. Listen- I hate to break up your sewing circle over there, but it's time to head back to your compound. We need to keep toughening you up if you're going to take down the Redemption Crew...oh, hi, Steve...Tom..."

Tom: "Oh- hi, Missy. Any news on the Redemption Crew's plans?"

Missy: "Well, I heard they got that Horshu guy back in their ranks, so Jared will need to get more powerful to stop him. Sure you're not willing to throw your life away for justice yet, Tom?"

Tom: "Oh no- it's kind of like why I wouldn't join the army. I like the concept of me killing people, but I really dislike the concept of me being killed, you see..."

"Suit yourself- Jared, I'll be waiting outside..." Just as Missy turned to leave, I saw Steve turn to her- oh crud, the shoe's going to drop...

Steve: "Oh, Missy, wait..."

Missy: "Yes...?"

Steve: "Well...those Redemption Crew guys apparently hold some power in midwest indies, right?"

Missy: "Um...yeah..."

Steve: "So...next time you guys get one of them, could you see if you can get me some bookings? That'd be swell..."

Missy: "oy...Okay, Steve..." Missy left as I talked to the others.

"Hold up...why didn't you guys tell her I liked her?"

Steve: "Wait a second...you expected us to?" I then saw Steve wind back and give me a small slap on the face.

Tom: "Yeah, man- we're your friends. We'd never do that to you. We may joke about it with you, but we'll keep any secret you tell us. If you tell us something, we're not about to blab it to the world for all to see..."

"I...see. Now I feel like a tool for not trusting you guys all this time..."

Steve: "Don't worry about it. Just remember- if you have a problem, you can go to us with anything. That's what friends are for- right?"

"Yeah...right..." I headed off to meet up with Missy.

Missy: "So, are you ready for more training?"

"You've got it, Missy!" We headed back to my mansion for more training. You know, maybe I won't be able to tell her immediately how I feel. Hell, there should be plenty of time for that, judging from the way things are going. However, I did find out I could trust my friends with anything, and to me- that's good enough right now.

SUPER-SPECIAL "REFLECTO GOT BORED" Moment!

( Since I have an extra PPV for wOw coming up and I can't be assed to think of anything good...which means that wOw is officially getting its first "TABOO TUESDA..."

The InterKnight: "DO YOU WANT US TO GET SUED?"

Oh, sorry... "SUPER SUNDAY STRANGE DAYS" PPV!

Here now, I give you the chance to decide what matches go on the next great wOw PPV!

WORLD TITLE:

Jeff Hardy v. Steve Evans

Choose the Stipulation:

Ladder Match/Capture T3H B33R Match/ Scaffold Match

AWA World Title

Samoa Joe v. Tom Goddard

Double the Choices, Double The Fun!

Match: Hardcore/Submission/Handicap (Joe v. Tom Goddard/Jocelyn Richter)

Which Goddard Gimmick do you want?

Tom Goddard wOw/Tom Goddard NWATNA/Harry Potsmoker AWAMLW

wOw Cruiserweight Title:

Stalker Ichikawa v. Ricky Marvin

Match: Straight match/Verbal Debate/Special Referee match (referee: Barry Horowitz)

Sir Quincy Penfold v. Ironwood

Match: Double-Shot match (w/General Apathy v. Adam Windsor as second half)/Hardcore Match/Special Referee Match (referee: Lori Angel)

VB Fosters v. Bobby Rude

Match: Capture T3H B33R match/Handicap Match (w/Scott D'Amore)/Special Referee match (special referee: Candice)

wOw International Title Four-Way Dance:

Chance Beckett v.

Choose the three Opponents: Alex Shelley/Chuck Palumbo/D'Lo Brown/Finale/Greg Burch/Frankie Kazarian/ Jared Steele/Homicide/Paul London/Scott Taylor/Butterbean/Chaz/Daron Smythe/Dungeon Master 3.5/Leroy Jenkins/Spanky/TJ Wilson/Adam Windsor/Austin Aries/Blitzkrieg/Bone Daddy/Brandon Downard/Cade Sydal/Eco-Hazard/Forest Yuhas/Gronda/Jimmy Jacobs/Kangor/Matrix/Sugar Man/Teddy Hart/The Count

wOw Tag Team Title:

The Ding Dongs v. The Diamond Exchange v. Smackdown v. Badd Company

Match: TLC/One-Night Tournament/Four-Way Dance

National Women's Title "Fulfill Your Fantasy" Battle Royale:

Ayako Hamada/Jocelyn Richter*/Alundra Blayze/Black Chyna/Chapparita ASARI/Jamie Kogyaru/Lori Angel*/Red Lotus/Fabi Apache/Sharon Goddard/Paradise/Macabre/Candice*/Jamie Koeppe/Kelly Osbourne/Nia Vardalos/Osaka/Raven Black/Veronica Diamond/Hand Maid Mully

Outfits: Cosplay/Gothic Lolita/Furries

*these entrants are determined by whether they are voted into matches higher on the card. If any or all of these three are voted into a match on the card, they will be replaced by mystery opponents.

Just getting through the "other" shows this Sunday before the Strange Days PPV (get your votes in!)...

NWATNA PPV:

Necro Butcher d. Izzy (37, 76, 56)

Stevie Fabulous d. Kidd Video (56, 83, 69)

James Storm d. Sonny Siaki by Desire interference (lost due to the idiocy of the new way the board goes)

Desire gains 5 points of overness for no longer being a VILE JEZEBEL!

The PsychoKillers d. Divine Storm (55, 83, 69)

Chris Divine loses 1 point of overness for the upset loss

Quiet Storm loses 1 point of overness for the upset loss

The Bambikiller gains 2 points of overness for actually winning a match

Crazy Sexy Mike gains 2 points of overness for actually winning a match

3 Live Kru d. Walters and Young when Lollipop distracts David Young, leading to BG James getting the pin (72, 84, 78)

Jay Matthews d. Jim Neidhart- Jim Duggan runs in and interferes following match (54, 64, 59)

Jayce Simmons d. Super Dragon to retain the NWA X Title- Teddy Hart and Jack Evans run in and attack Simmons after the match (61, 85, 73)

After the match, Jacques Rougeau Jr. took the mic...

Rougeau: "Well, well, well. As all of you saw, the brilliant workers of Team Canada managed to get the victory against these lessers of the US-2. As such, those two lady-boys in Bad Luck were SUPPOSED to give Teddy and Jack a tag title shot tonight. Well- it looks like Jayce is the boy in their relationship, because that little femme Tom Goddard was too chicken to show up tonight and face the Hart Foundation 2k3? What is the reason for this? That should be simple- because he's chicken. He knows, and the entire US-2 know, that when they face Teddy and Jack, they are destined to lose to two great Canadians. That's why we had to treat the only member of that team who was man enough to show tonight like the man he is...and beat him like the man he is. So, I'll give you one last chance. Either show up on Thursday at XPlosion and put those titles up against the Hart Foundation 2k3, or I will have no choice but to demand that Bad Luck be stripped of the tag titles!"

(71)

Jerry Lynn and Jeff Jarrett d. Jason Cross and Jushin Liger- Jarrett pins Cross (78, 90, 84)

Over: 72

WWE Sunday Night Heat

Lethal and Wylde d. El Dandy and Shocker by botched interference by Lita- the three make out in the ring afterwards (40, 86, 56)

Michael Shane d. Jerrelle Clark- pours water on him and attacks "Hunter" after match (41, 78, 53)

The Announce Team d. The Naturals (57, 83, 63)

After the match, The Announce Team celebrated in the ring...

Coach: "Yes! This is what I'm telling you about! Right here- your next Tag Team champs! The Alpha, the Omega...The Announce Team!"

Lawler: "PUPPIES! PUPPIES! PUPPIES!"

JR: "STONE COLD! STONE COLD! THE RATTLESNAKE!"

The two posed in the ring...only to see Jerry Lawler run in and attack Robbie Lawler!

JR: "THE KING! THE KING! BBQ SAUCE! BUSINESS IS ABOUT TO PICK UP! HE'S BEATING HIM LIKE A GOVERNMENT MULE!" Lawler proceeded to grab Robbie, and hit a vicious Piledriver on him, then stood atop proud...only to have JR attack him with a bottle of BBQ Sauce as the scene went to backstage...

(68)

After the break, Metro were meeting up...

Rico: "Okay. Tonight...will be great. I mean, I'm the number-one contender, you two will keep your Tag Titles...and now the world will see the power of truly stylish people!"

Dinsmore: "Yes, Rico. Once you're the World Champ, the world will see what a man should truly look like."

Richter: "We are the bastions of style to a drab and uncaring world!"

Dinsmore: "Now, let's go out there and prove it to our opponents, my brother..." The three left for the ring, with Rico bringing up the rear. Just then, the camera cut to Shane Helms holding up his World Heavyweight Title...

(92)

Shane Helms gains 2 points of overness for showing a mean streak

Rico gains a point of overness. *sigh* He suffers so beautifully...

Metro d. The Full Blooded Italians to retain the World Tag Team titles (61, 87, 66)

After the match, a graphic is seen on the TitanTron... "In 2 weeks...they're coming..." as Metro looked puzzled...(46)

Brandon Robinson d. Jonah Edelman (70, 94, 73)

After the match, Sharmell Sullivan was in the dressing room...doing girl things, mostly. Suddenly, Orlando Jordan appeared in back of her...

Jordan: "Surprise, surprise, little bitch...time for you to get what's coming to you..."

Sullivan: "No...don't...what're you going to do...I...I'm sorry..."

Jordan: "Sorry don't cut it now. You been saying I attack you, and I attack you. You make my life a living hell...I'll make yours a living hell. You lie and say I raped you...well, guess what: YOU GONNA GET RAPED!" Sullivan tried to run...only to have Orlando Jordan grab her and take her off into a waiting car, placing her in the trunk and driving off...

(69)

( I'm going to hell for this angle. Do you see what I do for you people- what I do to keep this going? I'm having a face worker rape a female for you people, and you can't do the only fair thing and make as much of an outcry for this one as Dukes got when he used rape in his diary (and the immediate boost in readers that followed from the controversy surrounding it?) Come ON people...get with this and make me the most hated writer on the Dome...)

Shane Goddard d. Buff Bagwell (78, 76, 69)

Shane Goddard gains 2 points overness for the win over an established...oh, mercy, I can't say that with a straight face...

Triple H d. Bubba Ray Dudley (81, 85, 74)

Over: 65

( Strange Days voting is now closed.

The Strange Days card, as voted by You, the fan...

wOw World Title (LADDER MATCH): Jeff Hardy v. Steve Evans

AWA World Title (HARDCORE Match): Samoa Joe v. "The Electric Jesus" Tom Goddard

wOw International Title: Chance Beckett v. Alex Shelley v. Teddy Hart v. Jimmy Jacobs

wOw Cruiserweight Title: Stalker Ichikawa v. Ricky Marvin

wOw Tag Team Title (TLC) The Ding Dongs v. The Diamond Exchange v. Smackdown v. Badd Company

Double-Shot match:

In-Ring: Sir Quincy Penfold III v. Ironwood (w/Lori Angel)

Out of ring: General Apathy v. Adam Windsor

Capture T3H B33R match: VB Fosters v. Bobby Rude (w/Candace)

National Women's Title "Gothic Lolita" Battle Royal:

Ayako Hamada/Jocelyn Richter/Alundra Blayze/Black Chyna/Chapparita ASARI/Jamie Kogyaru/Red Lotus/Fabi Apache/Sharon Goddard/Paradise/Macabre/Candice/Jamie Koeppe/Kelly Osbourne/Nia Vardalos/Osaka/Raven Black/Veronica Diamond/Hand Maid Mully/Mystery worker

A rape angle, huh? That's classy.

INSERT OUTCRY HERE

I love how warped the WWE is with a little Reflecto in it. Looking forward to Strange Days as well, may it be far more successful than BSW By Request.

( I'm going to hell for this angle. Do you see what I do for you people- what I do to keep this going? I'm having a face worker rape a female for you people, and you can't do the only fair thing and make as much of an outcry for this one as Dukes got when he used rape in his diary (and the immediate boost in readers that followed from the controversy surrounding it?) Come ON people...get with this and make me the most hated writer on the Dome...)

That Sunday, I went to the show when I saw Robbie going into a conniption fit...

Robbie: "Find a happy place...find a happy place...serenity now...serenity now...THAT FUCKER!" I was surprised at how he was acting, and eventually had to ask to settle that train-wreck curiosity I had in these situations...

Robbie: "Do...you know where Teddy went off to?"

"Yeah...he was booked in TNA tonight. Why?"

Robbie: "DAMMIT! I told those people to be there for the show. He was voted in, but now we have to give something else. What the fuck am I supposed to do?"

"Well, he must not have expected to win...I mean, you rarely do much with him..."

Robbie: "Well, Tom...you're working with him in TNA. Tell him when you see him that I'm not going to be booking him for the near future. You don't screw up our plans like that."

"Um, okay...I'll pass the message along to him, but you might want to rethink it: Teddy does do some good work..." I headed over to get ready. Sometimes, it gets pretty hard. Tights, boots, uniforms, all the stuff. But then I see nights like this...and I have to laugh my ass off as I look at my dear friend Jocelyn's problems tonight...

Jocelyn: "Honestly. WHY did they have to vote this one in? I mean- I'll probably be able to work well enough in this outfit due to the stuff TNA makes me wear, but how the hell are the rest of the girls going to be able to work in all this frilly stuff?" Suddenly, Jocelyn turned to me, only to see me get a dreamy look in my eyes and a slow trickle of blood from my nose...

Jocelyn: "Well, well, well...Tommy-chan has a thing for little girls, does he?"

"W-what are you talking about?"

Jocelyn: "Don't lie, Tommy...I can see the nosebleed...don't worry. Want to see more of it? Grab your phone- I'll let you take a picture..." I could have continued to plead my case, but hey...the opportunity to photograph Jocelyn in Gothic Lolita clothing doesn't come everyday...and even moreso, as taking my phone out led to a huge amount of girls coming through in similar garb, asking for pictures. It's almost like I died and gone to heaven...and I found heaven was where all the bad little girls came out to play. Just as I began to really get towards the fun, I saw Steve head over to me...

Steve: "Oh, for Yevon's sake! How come you get all this stuff?"

"Because I'm a world-renowned worker and you're mostly over in Rhode Island?"

Steve: "But I'm the World champ here..."

"...and I'm the protagonist, and The Protagonist always gets his way...?"

Steve: "...curse you..." I proceeded to wait. I saw Joe head over, and tried to get some last-minute plans for our match. It was times like this when I hated the fact that the fans decided the shows, as it made it much harder for us to plan these things out for the most part. Eventually, I heard the pyro go on as the show began to start, as I headed over to the Gorilla position to watch...

wOw Strange Days

As Strange Days started, Robbie Richter headed out to the ring and took the mic...

Richter: "Ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to give you the Strange Days PPV. This year, we decided we'd change it up for 2005, and make it so that this time, the fans get to choose the matches that everyone is in for this show. For our first match, it is my pleasure to announce that our Bobby Rude versus VB Fosters will be a CAPTURE T3H B33R matchup!" Just then, VB Fosters's music hit as he showed up at the seating where a keg was sitting. Fosters proceeded to tap the keg, pour himself a cup, and start drinking before the match began, then headed through the crowd before making his way into the ring to some applause. Just then, Bobby Rude's music hit as he headed to the ring accompanied by Scott D'Amore and Candice, then took the mic...

Rude: "U..uh...m-miss....C-c-candice...I h-have a pro-pro-problem here..."

Candice: "TeeHee! What's your problemy?"

Rude: "uh...uh...if...if it's a Cap-cap-capture t3h b-b33r m-m-match...the pro-pro-problem is...I n-never drank b-beer before...D-d-daddy? Is this all-alright?"

D'Amore: "Now remember, son: Drinking's usually a bad thing, but in this case, it'll help you beat that goof VB Fosters, so it's a necessary evil. I'll let you do it...but just this once, okay?"

Candice: "YIPPIES! Can I drinky too, Mr.DeyAmorey?"

D'Amore: "Did you even have to ask?"

Candice: "Yippie-skippy! Gotta love me!" Rude headed into the ring as the match started...

Bobby Rude v. VB Fosters

Dear god, how do these two manage to mesh so well? Bobby Rude's all-around ability usually doesn't seem like it'd mix with a drunken brawler like VB Fosters is, and yet these two manage to mesh really well each time they get in the ring together. However, a match like this was right in Fosters's element, as the two proceeded to brawl throughout the arena. Fans proceeded to pass each one a weapon or two as they managed to attack each other relentlessly (Fosters better than Rude at this aspect.) However, Rude finally fought back using his weapon for this: Namely, strength in numbers. Scott D'Amore and Candice made their presences felt throughout this match. Eventually, the two finally got up to the balcony. Candice proceeded to try to distract VB Fosters, who headed over to him...only to get a Slap for his efforts. VB Fosters proceeded to attack Candice relentlessly, while Scott D'Amore proceeded to grab Bobby Rude and help him do a kegstand on the waiting keg. Once Rude finished (a relatively short one), he proceeded to stagger over to VB Fosters and hit a Slightly Impolite Awakening on him before grabbing him and bodyslamming him off of the balcony for the win. After the match, Rude staggered over to Candice and D'Amore, who helped him back to the dressing room.

(47, 100, 73)

Bobby Rude g-g-gains 1 p-p-point of ov-ov-overness from this m-m-match

After the match, Ricky Marvin came out to the ring accompanied by Sancho for their match. Sancho took the mic...

Sancho: "wOw fans, prepare yourselves. Ricky Marvin will speak...NOW."

Marvin: "HELLO, STRANGE DAYS! THIS IS SUCH A THRILL FOR ME, BECAUSE NOW AT LONG LAST I GET TO SEE EXACTLY HOW ALL MY BEAUTIFUL FANS WOULD LIKE TO SEE ME WRESTLE, PARTY, AND SHAKE MY BON-BON FOR THEM! STALKER ICHIKAWA, PREPARE TO GET DEFEATED ONCE MORE, AS I HAVE THINGS TO DO BEFORE ME AND SANCHO GO BACK WITH THE wOw CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE AND PROCEED TO PARTY ALL NIGHT...IN BEEEEEEEED!" Just then, the wOwTron hit with a message:

"STALKER OFFERS YOU HIS PROTECTION"

Stalker Ichikawa then proceeded to come to the ring accompanied by Barry Horowitz for their big match.

(CRUISERWEIGHT) Ricky Marvin v. Stalker Ichikawa

Okay, I'm still surprised these two manage to work so well together. Ichikawa's always more of a technical worker, and Marvin's more of a high-flyer. Yet somehow these two proceed to put on decent matches against one another every time they get in. I could actually manage to see these two in the main event scene of wOw...well, if Ichikawa wasn't a world-renowned jobber and Marvin had that 'homegrown' thing wOw so loves...The match was pretty much straightforward. Sancho tried to interfere on Marvin's behalf, only to have Barry Horowitz grab him and hit a Horowitzer on him (then proceed to pat himself on the back for doing so.) The referee saw this and sent both back to the dressing room...while Marvin proceeded to put on a set of brass knuckles and crack Ichikawa in the head with them. Marvin got the easy pin, then headed back to the dressing room shaking his hips for the fans' pleasure (or pain...not sure which.)

(61, 92, 76)

After the match, 19 of the 20 competitors in the Fulfill your Fantasy battle royal headed to the ring decked out in Gothic Lolita gear, posing for the fans.

RD: "Well, that's 19 of the cutest babes in wOw...but this is a 20 woman battle royal! Where's the 20th worker?"

Carter: "Well, as long as there's this much eye candy to see, who really cares?" Just then, The Guild's music hit as Dungeon Master 3.5 headed to the ring leading C1M4 and Super Hentai, then took the mic...

DM 3.5: "People, people, people. Our time in wOw has been slowly gaining in power. I have taken my skill as a leader to wOw, and brought you someone who can become the next World champion at will, C1M4..."

C1M4: "PH34R M3!"

DM 3.5: "But I realized something. In wOw, the women's division is just as important as the men's. I look at all these beauties in the ring..."

Super Hentai: "Can...can I go into the ring, boss? My...my tentacles are twitching..."

DM 3.5: "Settle down, Hentai...but we realized, we needed someone to take down the women's division like we will make the men kneel to us. That is why, I made a call to one of the LARP groups I have been involved with, and I found the next National Women's champion- someone to extend our power throughout America. I give you, the wOw fans...CAMARILLA!" Just then, a vampiric (or at least as vampiric as you can look in Gothic Lolita gear)-looking woman headed over to the three of them...

Camarilla: "I still do not know why you would make me, Radu Pascal the IV, the most dominant vampire of my generation, put myself up against mere silly girls like this, Dungeon Master. I should be fighting the dominant men in this federation, as would befit me..."

DM 3.5: "You must do this, Radu. They have angered me, and they need their title taken..."

Camarilla: "But what can a man like me do with a women's title?"

DM 3.5: "DO IT!" Camarilla headed to the ring as the match finally began...

Meanwhile, before the match, Alex headed over to me...

Alex: "You know, if you want to cheer for one of these girls, I'll give them the message..."

Ayako Hamada/Jocelyn Richter/Alundra Blayze/Black Chyna/Chapparita ASARI/Jamie Kogyaru/Camarilla<---/Red Lotus/Fabi Apache/Sharon Goddard/Paradise/Macabre/Candice/Jamie Koeppe/Kelly Osbourne/Nia Vardalos/Osaka/Raven Black/Veronica Diamond/Hand Maid Mully

National Women's Title "Fulfill Your Fantasy" Gothic Lolita battle royal:

This match was pretty bad, surprising due to how many good females were in it. Osaka was the first real victim, mostly the result of standing around the ropes looking puzzled on what to do. This left her as the perfect victim for Ayako Hamada, as she proceeded to be bundled out relatively quickly. Macabre was the next to go- the result of Chapparita ASARI catching her as Macabre attempted a nice move (and failed at it.) Black Chyna managed to show some great power, eliminating both Jamie Kogyaru and Jamie Koeppe in one fell move (well, at least Kogyaru: Koeppe claimed her neck hurt and stepped over the top rope then fell out.) Sharon Goddard proceeded to attempt to make a move, going for a brutal spear on Nia Vardalos- only to have Vardalos get out of the way and help send Goddard over the top rope. Vardalos was stunned she managed to eliminate Goddard...allowing Chapparita ASARI to dropkick her over the top rope. Meanwhile, Candice sat back drinking a beer, then threw the bottle seemingly to the outside...unfortunately, she hit Alundra Blayze, who thought it was an attack and sold it, going over the top rope. (Yeah, wOw has some problems.) Meanwhile, Ayako Hamada and Jocelyn Richter proceeded to find each other and begin to attack. The girls proceeded to circle the two of them as they proceeded to put on a nice show on it. Richter attacked Hamada, then proceeded to go for the 9.0...only to have Hamada push Richter out of the ring. While this went on, Hand Maid Mully watched the show going on...only to have Red Lotus easily pull her out of the ring. Veronica Diamond proceeded to try to bribe Paradise to help her win the match...only to have Paradise have none of that and pull her over the top rope. Eventually, Camarilla began to make a move, eliminating Candice and Black Chyna with relative ease. Meanwhile, Fabi Apache and Kelly Osbourne made the poor move of attempting to attack Red Lotus and Chapparita ASARI (and got bundled out for their efforts.) After this went through, Camarilla seemed to almost be otherworldly in her skills. Paradise, Raven Black, Chapparita ASARI, Ayako Hamada- all eliminated within a small amount of time. Once this occurred, Camarilla seemed to be almost blown up- when Red Lotus hit her with a Green Mist, then clotheslined her out of the ring to win the match and the title.

(49, 43, 47)

After the match...

Camarilla: "Oh...so you're this Tom Goddard I keep hearing about, huh? Well, you seem nice..." <<LOVE-LOVE INCREASE>>

(TAG TITLES- TLC)Smackdown (w/Jamie Koeppe) v. The Diamond Exchange v. The Ding Dongs v. Badd Company

This was not as I would hope for a good TLC match. Considering that The Ding Dongs were too formulaic and technical, The Diamond Exchange and Smackdown were brawlers, and Badd Company were old-school- there was really no sick bumpers for this one. Paul Diamond tried to take a page from the playbook of Michaels, but it wasn't enough to save this match. The Diamond Exchange made it so Badd Company and The Ding Dongs were bumping like madmen. However, this allowed some skill for Smackdown, who seemed to be forgotten. This helped Jesus Aguilera proceed to get up the ladder while Rodney Mack sacrificed his body to the cause, allowing Smackdown to get the win!

RD: "And a huge upset for Smackdown to get the win!"

Carter: "Interesting fact, RD: This win means that the tag team Smackdown has become the first team to win titles in two separate diaries, with this victory going with their win of the BSW Tag Team Titles."

After the match, Smackdown celebrated with the titles...only to have Badd Company come in and attack the two of them. Pat Tanaka took the mic...

Tanaka: "We may have lost the chance at the titles tonight- but we're going to get them, you can count on that. And on that day, we're going to celebrate by grabbing your little bitch Jamie Koeppe and offering her the chance to SLOB...MY...KNOB!"

(65, 72, 68)

After the match, the wOwTron big-screen headed to a scene backstage where General Apathy and Adam Windsor were waiting backstage. Just then, Sir Quincy Penfold III came to the ring and waited. After that, Ironwood's theme hit as he headed to the ring with Lori Angel for the match...

Double-Shot match:

Backstage Assault: General Apathy v. Adam Windsor

Okay, I am stumped. I know everyone talks about how British Violence is so awesome because Ironwood is basically one of the best workers to come out of Great Britain in a long time, but this Penfold v. Ironwood angle is really proving that General Apathy may be just as important to the team as Ironwood is. A good example: The surprisingly good skill Apathy has at carrying Adam Windsor (who's been nothing short of mediocre in wOw) to great matches. Apathy proceeded to bring Windsor into his world in this match, putting out vicious brawling and great weapon attacks. Windsor proved you can put him into a new angle, but he's still the same old jobber that he was beforehand. Adam Windsor actually attempted to get hardcore, bringing out a chair and attacking. General Apathy proceeded to grab the chair and set it up, then proceeded to hit a Drop Toehold Onto a Chair on Adam Windsor for the victory.

(59, 100, 79)

Catch-as-Catch-Can: Sir Quincy Penfold III v. Ironwood

This match was actually a somewhat decent technical match. Ironwood proved he can carry almost anyone. The heat for this match was surprising, with great cheers for Ironwood and huge "QUINCY SUCKS!" and "DIE QUINCY DIE!" chants (which seemed to be mostly "You suck, please die" heat and not heel heat, but still...) Ironwood proved he can carry virtually anyone to a good match, as the two managed to have a decent match without the brawling that made him famous. Eventually, Lori Angel proceeded to get up to the apron and try to distract Sir Quincy Penfold. Penfold got distracted easily, allowing Ironwood to hit a nice Facecrusher on Penfold. Once this occurred, Ironwood headed over to Angel to congratulate her for the job. Once this occurred, Angel took a mic and responded to Ironwood:

Angel: "How...do...you...do..."

Instantly, Lori Angel grabbed Ironwood and proceeded to suplex him to the outside. The referee called for the bell as Sir Quincy Penfold III jumped up to show he was playing possum. Angel headed into the ring and hugged Penfold as Ironwood looked on in horror...

(50, 80, 65)

Sir Quincy Penfold III gains 1 point overness as part of the "Reflecto takes Berner Street Wrestling's jobber fodder and makes a serious attempt at turning them into legitimate superstars to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is the true most underrated diary writer on the Dome" plan

Lori Angel gains 2 points of overness for being so much of a good sport she was willing to ally with Quincy to try and get him some heat

After the break, Chance Beckett headed into the ring with his International Title. Following that, Alex Shelley and Jimmy Jacobs headed to the ring and took places waiting. Just then, Robbie Richter headed to the ring and took the mic...

Richter: "Ladies and gentlemen, it is my sad duty to inform you of a change in plans. As you all know, whacked Out wrestling prides itself on doing what the fans want- in fact, that's what this pay-per-view is all about. However, there was a little problem to this. You see, in the fan voting for tonight's International Title match, the second-place finisher was Teddy Hart. However, we have received word that Teddy Hart has taken a booking for NWATNA tonight and is not here. As a result, we have a group of the people. I am making a call that the first worker that was in that voting to come to the ring will take his place!" Just then, a group of the workers in the vote rushed the ring, until finally Chuck Palumbo managed to make it into the ring for the match.

(INTERNATIONAL) Alex Shelley v. Chance Beckett v. Chuck Palumbo v. Jimmy Jacobs

This match seemed to start out as a tag team match, as Shelley and Jacobs proceeded to attack Beckett and Palumbo for the beginning of the match. This led to some interesting moves, as the two's teamwork managed to work well for the most part. Beckett and Palumbo managed to fight back, which helped out a lot. However, soon Beckett quickly turned on Palumbo for this part. Shelley managed to get Palumbo where he wanted him, and managed to hit a Springboard Dropkick on him to get the first pinfall, eliminating Palumbo. This led to a glorified handicap match for Beckett, who surprisingly managed to hold his own during the matchup. A mixture of great high-flying, technical moves, and skill by Beckett...oh, who are we kidding. Beckett just cracked Jacobs over the head with the title belt and got him out of the match. Once this occurred, Beckett and Shelley proceeded to put on a clinic in the ring, managing some great skill together. The two finally put on a nice match. Beckett tried for his spot, but Alex Shelley finally managed to get another Springboard Dropkick on him for the win and the title.

(66, 82, 74)

After the match, I headed over to Jocelyn as we prepared to head out to the ring.

Jocelyn: "You prepared for a battle?"

"Not really..."

Jocelyn: "Oh, don't worry. Here...I would give you a kiss for luck, but apparently you'd prefer it from that Camarilla girl, you little playboy..."

"Awww...but I was trying to make her feel welcome..."

Jocelyn: "Yeah, yeah...save it for after the match..." We headed out to the ring as I proceeded to go in and take a mic...

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! The Electric Jesus...has returned HOME! I don't know what had to happen, but I know I needed to leave my partner alone in Nashville to deal with some second-rate Canadians to fight this big fat Samoan chump. I mean, he is SO not in my league. And now they expect us to fight in a hardcore match? Come on, you people: I am a VERY pretty man! I am BETTER than that! But if you, the Rhode Island fans- the GREATEST FANS IN THE WORLD, want me to face off with him and get hardcore...then hardcore I shall! So GET OUT HERE AND FACE YOUR BETTER!" Just then, I saw Joe head out to the ring as the match began...

Samoa Joe v. Tom Goddard

This seemed almost unfair. Once again, you have one of the biggest bad-asses on the indy scene, Samoa Joe, face Tom Goddard, someone who no one could think would have any chance against Joe in a legit fight. As a result, the match was mostly Joe overpowering Goddard, while Goddard gets handed a number of weapons by Jocelyn Richter. The two also put on some nice double-team moves, apparently proving Goddard's good at style over substance. However, Joe proceeded to finally grab a chair from Richter, lay her out with a vicious shot, then proceed to attack Goddard with the chair for a number of hits. When Goddard was beaten down, Samoa Joe then finally locked in a Triangle Choke to make it official. Goddard tapped, as Samoa Joe proceeded to lord over the scene.

(86, 84, 85)

After the match, the wOw World Title was brought out and put up for the ladder match by a long rope from the top of a catwalk. Just then, Steve Evans came to the ring accompanied by Veronica Diamond and lorded to the fans' boos...only to have them turn to scattered cheers when Jeff Hardy came to the ring and pointed towards the title.

(WORLD) Jeff Hardy v. Steve Evans

This was a surprisingly good match- not out of the ordinary due to Jeff Hardy's great indy matches and Steve Evans's great wOw work. The ladder match stipulation helped this one, as the two were able to put on some great high spots as a result. A number of nice moves occurred, with Hardy seemingly dictating the tempo of the match in this instance. The two just kept putting on some nice moves for a number of time. Jeff Hardy nearly got to the top of the ladder, but The Diamond Exchange came out from underneath the ring and pushed the ladder over. The referee sent the Diamond Exchange and Veronica Diamond back to the dressing room, but Hardy was still down. The two finally proceeded to fight. Eventually, Steve Evans hit Jeff Hardy with a huge suplex, then followed it up with a Slight Remix (Swanton Bomb.) Finally, Evans proceeded to climb the ladder. Just as the title was in reach, Evans tried to grab the title...only for the rope to be pulled up. Evans tried to grab the title again...only for it to be pulled up again. Evans finally got angry, and waited at the top rope...until a familiar figure slid down the rope and then proceeded to hit Evans with a Hurricanrana off the top rope...

RD: "Wait a minute...that's not...that can't be..."

Carter: "OH MY GOD! That's...that's Shannon Moore! He's supposed to work for the WWE! What's he doing here?"

Shannon Moore proceeded to attack Steve Evans viciously while Jeff Hardy got back up. Eventually, Shannon Moore hit a Mooregasm on Evans while Jeff Hardy climbed the ladder, eventually claiming the title to get the victory. After the match, the crowd cheered as Hardy and Moore celebrated in the ring with Jeff Hardy holding up the wOw World Title...

(80, 84, 82)

Over: 73

You My-Fair-Lady'd Lori Angel. :blink: Even with that...Quincy STILL sucks. :thumbsdown:

I'm hoping this'll be an incredibly short reign for Hardy...now I'm just gonna sit here and wait for the inevitable realization of just about every slash writer's dream as Hardy and Moore come out of the closet together. (no, I do not share this particular slashy dream...I'm a Kane/RVD fan myself)

Is it wrong that I found myself wishing I had a parent like Scott D'Amore? ;)

At least we know who Camarilla is now. Being a long-time fan of V:tM and an avid reader of Anne Rice's novels, I like her already. ;)

Alex-Sama won! :wub: (Y)

Goddard/Joe...what, no glitter? :(

And my alter ego lasted longer in that battle royal than most of wOw's top female talent did. Gives me the warm fuzzies. ;)

After that show, I got ready for the drive to the AWAMLW show. As I left, however, I was approached by one of those BSW guys we got, VB Fosters...

Fosters: "OI! TOMMY! I need ya' help, mate..." I stopped and waited for him to catch up to me...

"Yes, what is it?"

Fosters: "Well, mate, I need a big favor...ye see, I heard on the AWAMLW website that they were lookin' fer new blood an' callin' fer open tryouts, roight? So I fegured, Oi! I've been puttin' on some good stuff here in wOw...why not try? Anyways, they called me yesterday an' said I got a tryout fer tomorrow if I could make it to the show, but I don't have a car...could I ride with you?"

"Sure...I'll give you a ride...fair warning: I choose the station at all times, I usually make a lot of trips to get nourishing caffeine for it...you cool with that?"

Fosters: "Well, I'm rarely in any position te drive, anyway...this is great! I know if I come in ta the show with the reigning AWA champ, that'll make me look amazin' to them. This'll be my big break, I'm sure of it!" I didn't have the heart to tell him the facts that most of what AWAMLW was looking for were opening-card jobbers or the fact that the owner of AWAMLW hates my guts, but hey: The BSW guys were getting away with a lot less hazing than they should be getting for these newcomers, so I would just consider this his "welcome to wOw", if you will. I headed into the car, as we headed off to the show.

Fosters: "Oi...what's this here?" Fosters picked up the Primetime taped show and put it into my car player, which, all things considered, was a good thing- I probably would have done the same. I sat back and listened while he watched the show...

wOw Primetime

As Primetime started, a punk rock cover of "Back in the USSR" hit as two familiar-looking wrestlers in Russian gear headed to the ring and took the mic...

Comrade 1: "After 15 years of pain for our beloved Mother Russia, finally we have finished our exodus, and now, the revenge will begin! You Americans have gotten soft in the time in which our beloved Mother Russia has fallen- choosing to pick on small countries and sending the proletariat's youth to die to line the pockets of the bourgoisie. But NOW, your nation has some people who have come to show that the greatness that was Mother Russia is not truly dead. I am Comrade Cade Sydalov. This is my fellow TRUE freedom fighter, Comrade Daronov Smytheski. Together, we have dedicated ourselves to bringing down each institution of the flawed American way of life, and we will start right here in whacked Out wrestling! Bourgoisie of Rhode Island, beware: The power of the proletariat is here to destroy you!"

Smytheski: "Now, who will be the first members of the bourgoisie to feel the wrath of the sons of Mother Russia?" The two waited in the ring. Just then, a pulsing dance beat hit as three wrestlers (who my sources tell me are IWA-MS standout Brad Hunter, Chris Sydal, and IWS standout El Generico) came out in a mixture of Burberry style (well, if it also included Lucha Libre masks in the whole thing.)

Ring announcer: "And their opponents, from London, England: The Masked Chavs!"

The Comrades v. The Masked Chavs

Before the match, Chav #1 and Chav #2 headed up to The Comrades as Chav #3 pulled out a video phone...

Chav #1: "Oi! Get video of this, man! This'll be awesome, you'll see!" Chav #3 set it up, as Chavs #1 and #2 proceeded to slap Sydalov and Smytheski. This was important...mostly because it was the ONLY offensive move The Masked Chavs got all match. If you like seeing chavs in lucha masks get their asses kicked by Communists (and really, who doesn't?) , well, this is the match for you. Brutal, brutal squash, which helps: Apparently, The Comrades are the debuting team that there is some hope for in the major division, while the Masked Chavs are the brand-new jobber team for whacked Out wrestling. Short match, ending with The Comrades putting up a Soviet Strike (a.k.a. the same move as the Burning Cross, only with a new "We Swear Reflecto just didn't take the Klansmen and repackage them- this is an entirely NEW Cade Sydal and Daron Smythe" twist to it) for the easy three.

(36, 72, 54)

After the break, The Guild was backstage as Dungeon Master 3.5 took the mic...

DM 3.5: "Last night...I had a vision. A vision that Strange Days would be the first step in The Guild's domination of whacked Out wrestling. A vision that my young lieges, C1M4 and Super Hentai, would be able to watch as the fairer sex became the first to fall victim to the power of The Guild, as Camarilla here took her place as the brand-new National Women's Champion- to be able to call herself after one match the premiere female wrestler in the United States. This vision was a beautiful one to see, yes. But then, I woke up, and I realized the pain. I realized the torment that occurs, knowing that those Japanese second-raters Rising Son and Red Lotus were probably celebrating, downing all the sake they could drink, and rejoicing at the fact that Red Lotus managed to get the title that should have been OURS. How many people did that wench eliminate? Only 3? Camarilla eliminated five of wrestling's most intense women in that battle royal, and it was only because she lost focus for one split second that that harlot is holding the title that should have been ours. Oh, I should have known that you couldn't trust Japanese people for anything good..."

Super Hentai: "Um, actually, DM, the Japanese are great...all their cool cartoons, their technology..."

DM 3.5: "HOLD YOUR TONGUE, Super Hentai...but anyway, I digress. Tonight, revenge will take place. Tonight, the woman you screwed over will unleash the wrath only able to be given by a 400-year-old being. Tonight, Rising Son will be found wanting as he loses to the ultimate power of wOw's newest superstar, myself. Tonight...you will meet your ends..."

Camarilla: "When the power of the dark one, Radu, comes to destroy you, Red Lotus...will you be prepared to be embraced?" The four walked to the ring as the camera cut to the screen...

(65)

Camarilla gains 1 point of overness in order to validate the MEATNORMOUS plans Reflecto has for her (gotta love perfect storms for characterization)

After The Guild headed to the ring as Dungeon Master 3.5 and Camarilla got set for their match, a vaguely J-Rock sounding theme hit as Klub Kamikaze headed to the ring. Rising Son took the mic...

Rising Son: "The Guild- you dare to dishonor the noble victory that my ally Red Lotus achieved last night at Strange Days? You must prepare to have the honor beaten into you by us as a result. Fear this- during this victory, we have managed to make phone calls all over the nation of Japan for more people to join with us. At long last, we have managed to welcome 5 new members to the fold: two tag teams and one singles competitor. I happen to know that one of the tag teams is here tonight, and they are more than willing to help us beat the honor into you. Now, like a Kamikaze, so too will we fight!" Red Lotus and Rising Son headed into the ring and attacked the two as the match started...

While I was watching the match, VB Fosters asked me...

Fosters: "Oi...Tommy?"

"Yeah?"

Fosters: "Well, I was kind of wondering. You've got a little bit of a rep as a...well, how do I say it nicely..."

"Man-whore?"

Fosters: "Your words, not mine, mate...anyway. My question in this match is- if you had the choice between those two girls in the ring, which one would you rather put one through?"

Red Lotus

Camarilla <---

Fosters: "Oh, really...you're into those nerdy chicks, eh? Never would've expected that from ye..." Meanwhile, in another car heading to the AWAMLW show, Alex Shelley managed to pick up that conversation and mentally transmit the message...

Red Lotus and Rising Son v. Dungeon Master 3.5 and Camarilla

Well, this was a surprisingly good matchup for a mixed-tag match (usually a train-wreck.) The four proceeded to put on a decent match. Dungeon Master 3.5 and Rising Son's BSW experience helped them to know each other's style much better, while Red Lotus and Camarilla proved why they were two of wOw's hottest new female prospects. Eventually, Red Lotus made a quick tag to Rising Son. Rather than take the usual mixed-tag route and tag in Dungeon Master 3.5, Camarilla made the attempt to attack Rising Son. The referee asked the reason and tried to send Camarilla out, only to get rebuffed with an audible "You DARE to call the all-powerful Radu Pascal a female, mortal?" This...proved to be a bad thing, as Rising Son proceeded to mop up the floor with Camarilla, as she was left playing Ricki Morton for a little bit. Eventually, she managed to get a HOT TAG~! to Dungeon Master 3.5. DM 3.5 proceeded to put on a great show against Rising Son. Eventually, just as DM 3.5 went for the kill, Rising Son pointed out to the crowd as the lights turned out, save for a light picture of the Japanese flag. When the lights came back on, a familiar tag team was in the ring attacking Dungeon Master 3.5...

RD: "Wait a minute...that's Kakihara and Naruse! I thought they went back to Japan!"

Midnite: "I don't believe it! Kakihara and Naruse have returned to wOw!"

Kakihara and Naruse proceeded to decimate Dungeon Master 3.5, finally setting him up and allowing Rising Son to hit a Moonsault on DM 3.5 for the victory. After the match, Red Lotus, Rising Son, Masahito Kakihara, and Masayuki Naruse posed...only to have The Guild attack them as the show went to break...

(50, 75, 62)

Meanwhile, after the match ended...

Red Lotus: "Well, that was a decent match...(Message in head)...So...that Tom Goddard doesn't think I'm pretty...BAKA...I'll talk to him about that..." <<LOVE-LOVE DECREASE>>

Camarilla: "Phew...I guess the fans are taking to me...(Message in head)...wow...Tom Goddard really knows how to make a girl feel welcome in whacked Out wrestling, that's for sure..." <<LOVE-LOVE INCREASE>>

After the break, a podium was in the ring. Just then, Jeff Hardy's music hit as he was accompanied to the ring by his giant orange cat father and Shannon Moore, carrying the wOw World Title all the way in there. As the three set themselves up, Shannon Moore took the mic...

Moore: "Hello, all! Now, I know what all my fans have been asking me ever since last night. Why, Shannon, why? Just why are you here in whacked Out wrestling? Well, it does seem like a problem. After all, as RAW's CUTEST Diva, I had everything: Fame, regular appearances in the biggest federation in the world, the adoration of all the boys who would LOVE to be the one to get the cutest Diva in World Wrestling Entertainment into bed with them...I know, you naughty boys!, and basically having the world as my oyster. Yet somehow, I knew I was missing something- something special. You see, despite all of these things, I've been a Diva second, and a wrestler first. I always prided myself not just on being the cutest Diva on TV, but also being an amazing wrestler as well. Because of this, it killed me to know that no matter what I could try, the Women's Division on Raw was always going to be seen as T&A over actual wrestling ability. Girls who had actual wrestling ability were thrown by the wayside in favor of second-rate girls who only brought their looks to the table. It hurt me so much that I had to hide who I was for a long time- following the myth that I was actually a man in order to get to face off with some great wrestling competition, knowing that I couldn't be myself if I wanted to fight the best wrestlers in the world. Then, when my break finally came and the WWE finally allowed me to be who I truly am on the inside, I still had to be seen as a comedy act in order to actually be allowed to wrestle, rather than go into the division of my sisters in spirit and be expected to wrestle glorified strippers. It got to be too much for me to take, and there were periods in which I was ready to retire from wrestling because of it. Then, this December, I happened to turn on Comedy Central following a house show, and I was amazed. Here was this one federation that managed to put on some great comedy, some great wrestling, and most importantly, had one of the finest women's divisions in the world, counting both the US and Japan. I knew right when I saw this division one simple thing: If I could only be there, I would finally be able to merge the fact that I am a proud transgender person, and yet also one of the finest professional wrestlers in the world today. It was at that moment that I decided that the first chance I got, I would do the only move I could do and defect to whacked Out wrestling. When I found out that my good friend here, Jeff Hardy, was in line for a World Title shot at Strange Days, I knew that was the perfect moment to make my play: To come into wOw, to make an incredible impact from the beginning, and to make sure that if I have to burn every bridge I have in the WWE, at least I was doing it in order to become a major player in the next revolution in pro wrestling- whacked Out wrestling. That is why I no-showed last night's WWE house show, went under cover of night to Providence last night, screwed Steve Evans out of the World Title, and officially made RAW's CUTEST Diva into whacked Out wrestling's CUTEST Diva! Now, I give you, the wOw fans- YOUR new wOw World Champion, Jeff Hardy!" Jeff Hardy then proceeded to take the mic...

Hardy: "Thank you, thank you. This is a great honor. For too long, I've been seen as someone who had all the talent but could never manage to win the big one. In WWE, I was considered the 'next Shawn Michaels', but had to watch as I became the 'next Marty Jannetty', then proceed to leave never reaching the potential I had. In AWAMLW, I was supposed to be one of the main event stars they built around, but never managed to make it past Christopher Daniels to ascend to the top- never managed to get through the great matches Tom Goddard gave me...basically, kept never reaching my potential. But now, I stand before the people of the new revolution in pro wrestling as the reigning wOw champion: the ONLY independent World title that truly matters, and I am shocked..." Just then, Steve Evans's music hit as he headed to the ring accompanied by the rest of The Diamond Exchange...

Evans: "Oh, great, great. What a sweet love-in. You know, I am sickened by this. Do you people realize what that title is that he's holding? That is the whacked Out wrestling World Championship. The biggest belt in the independent scene today. A title that has been held by a Who's Who of the greatest legends to wrestle in Rhode Island, managing to claw its way into becoming a belt held by the hottest young talents in professional wrestling today. When I won that title, it was like a revelation: I was truly the person who wOw wanted to build itself around in the era as it rises to greatness- that I was more than just 'the other Bishie Boy'- that I was just as powerful in wOw's rise to greatness as anyone else in this fed. And now, it's held by...who? The OTHER Hardy Boy? If Robbie Richter were dead, he'd be rolling around in his grave right now! I don't care what WWE guy you manage to convince to jump to help you, the fact remains, I got screwed last night, and if you have any balls, you'll give me a rematch for that title...which obviously means it's a 50/50 chance!"

Hardy: "Well, that's fine by me...come by any time, and I'll prove that it was no fluke. You want a rematch, you'll get your rematch next PPV..." Evans looked at him...

Evans: "I'm sorry, Nero Brite, but that's just not quick enough!" Just then, The Diamond Exchange rushed the ring as Steve Evans attacked Jeff Hardy, finally hitting a Slight Remix (Swanton Bomb) on him. Evans took the wOw World Title and held it up as the show ended...

(70)

Over: 61

When we got to the AWA show, me and VB headed into the show and proceeded to try to get ready. I saw VB go into the offices to check in that he got there, while I proceeded to start to get ready. As I did, I saw Jared come over to me...

Jared: "So, what's been going on? I see you led one of those BSW lambs to the slaughter here..."

"I know, I know, but it has a reason. These guys came to the US to work for us, and if they can get work in AWAMLW, so much the better. Besides, the more people who answer to wOw, the better wOw looks to the world, right?"

Jared: "I guess..." Jared started to get ready, while we happened to see Brandon coming out of the booker's office whooping "FREE! FREE! I'M FINALLY FREE!" Surprised, I had to go over and see what the deal was...

"Let me guess...they gave you your release? Heading somewhere else to make your name?"

Brandon: "Better! I got the call from the bookers...they called up Brett, and they decided to repackage him!"

"I see...and that's a good thing for you because...why?"

Brandon: "Come on, man! We trained together...you had to know that I had a lot of talent, and Brett...well, he is my twin brother, but he kind of..."

"...blows sweaty goat ass?"

Brandon: "Exactly. Ever since I debuted, I had to go with the stigma that no matter how good I was, I would always be pigeonholed by short-sighted bookers into being part of a tag team with him, carrying his no-talent ass in arenas around the country. Now, some other sap has to do the carrying, while I'll be left to finally get a decent singles push!"

"That's great, man- you're an awesome worker. Hopefully this push will come to fruition: The more members of '01 are in the big time, the better it is..."

Brandon: "I hope so..." Brandon did some war-whoops all around the area. Just then, I saw the call come that the show was starting...

AWAMLW Underground:

As AWAMLW Underground started, Paul Burchill was already in the ring just waiting for his next opponent. Just then, a jaunty tune hit as a worker headed through the crowd downing a beer as he headed into the ring, slapping people's hands all the while. The worker headed into the ring as we had a match...

Paul Burchill v. VB Fosters

Apparently, the worker is VB Fosters, a guy who's been getting a positive buzz around the Rhode Island area and has been called a worker to watch. If he is, however, he didn't get a chance to show it here, as this match was just a huge squash job. Burchill was on the way to look dominant, so of course he went over in a big way here. Fosters tried to fight back, but Burchill was just way too much for him. A quick C4 later, and Burchill had a big victory. After the match, Burchill headed to the nearest camera and held up two fingers as the show went to break...

(35, 81, 58)

VB Fosters loses 1 point of overness because his gimmick doesn't have the same effect in the big time

Paul Burchill gains 2 points of overness because he just looks like King Badass.

After the match, I went over to see Fosters a little upset about how his match turned out. A road agent then pointed him over to the office as I continued to watch the show...

After the break, the Florida Brothers came down to the ring carrying their trademark chair to the ring...

Richter: "This is a big debut: The Florida Brothers are one of Japan's top tag teams, finally making their debut here tonight on American soil."

Styles: "Don't count out the opponents- all I know about them is that they're making a debut tonight as well..." Just then, the song "Let's Get Busy" by the Kids of Widney High hit as a short bus headed out to the ring. Just then, Brett Downard headed out of the short bus and took the mic...

Brett: "AWAMLW, I had some problems before. My brother...he thought I embarrassed him, and he wouldn't let me play with all his Death Eater friends and stuff. That made me sad...so I went back home, and I had fun, and I learned that Brandon was a bad, bad man. Him and the rest of those Death Eaters thought I was a bad wrestler, but I know that I'm not different, I'm SPECIAL! And that's why, I bring out my new, SPECIAL partner, and we're gonna be the bestest team in AWAMLW! You'll see! Come on!" Just then, another worker (who Wisconsin indy fans told me is Ken Anderson) headed out to take the side of Brett Downard...

Downard: "This is my bestest friend, and someone I taught how to wrestle...Kenny Kennedy!"

Kennedy: "KENNEDAH!.....

...KENNEDAH!"

Downard: "So...Florida Brothers...whoever you are, prepare your asses, because I'll assimilate your ass!"

Kennedy: "KENNEDAH!....

...KENNEDAH!"

The Special Needs Kids (Brett Downard/Kenny Kennedy) v. The Florida Brothers

Well, this is disappointing. The Florida Brothers usually put on some good matches, and you'd think they could merit good opponents for their debut on US soil. Instead...they get Brett Downard in their debut US match. Downard (possibly the worst wrestler to be on an active roster for a Big 3 fed right now) was as bad as he usually was, which was sad: The Florida Brothers were decent enough, and Kenny Kennedy showed some potential to be something in the future. Kennedy took the advantage, managing to hit a Very Special Move (Lambeau Leap) on Daniel Mishima. Just then, however, Michael Iwasa threw the chair to Brett Downard while the ref wasn't looking and played dead. The referee turned around, then awarded the DQ to the Florida Brothers. After the match, Downard and Kennedy started bawling, until a worker headed out and brought two Happy Meals to them, after which they celebrated like they won the match...

(28, 70, 49)

After the break, Brandon Downard was backstage...

Downard: "Yeah, I know. You people saw that match. You saw what my brother said about me. I'm a bad man, huh? Well, I'll tell you what's bad. What's bad is being seen as one of the best graduates of one of the best training classes in pro wrestling history, and having to languish for four years as the better half of a tag team with your worthless twin brother. What's bad is being so damn good for so damn long and never even getting a sniff of a title for the simple reason that your brother sucks so bad no one would buy him as a champion. What's bad is being an original wOw worker, yet being the only one of the core wOw group to never get a call for the All-Star Game. What's bad is watching as all your friends manage to make it to the stratosphere, and knowing you'll never get to those heights for who you happen to share DNA with. Well, I've had it. 2003 was the year of Potsmoker in our group. 2004, the year of Joey Hamm and Finale. Be prepared, AWA: 2005's going to be the year of Brandon Downard...and if you don't believe it, prepare to have your Facade broken..."

(66)

Brandon Downard gains 2 points of overness for finally getting some direction

In the ring, Brandon Downard was waiting for his opponent. Just then, a bad Elvis ripoff theme hit as Jorge Estrada came down to the ring and headed for his match...

Styles: "This can't be good...Jorge Estrada manages to jump ship to the winning team, but what a person to debut against..."

Brandon Downard v. Jorge Estrada

Well, baby steps, AWA, baby steps. You finally proved you're not just a WWE ripoff fed like TNA was this time. You managed to sign Jorge Estrada away from WWE...and then you proceeded to have Brandon Downard DESTROY him in his debut match. Estrada was almost painful to watch as he proceeded to get his ass handed to him by the now-vicious Downard. The match was shorter than it should have been, and had a pretty obvious end: Downard hits the Downard Spiral (now called the Facade Breaker by the announcers) for the big victory. After the match, Downard celebrated his win...then proceeded to load Estrada up and hit another Facade Breaker on him, then proceeded to beat him down until security pulled Downard off of Estrada.

(61, 85, 73)

Jorge Estrada loses 2 points for going from WWE superstardom to being fed to the next planned breakout star

Brandon Downard gains 3 points for looking like something special

After the break, The Redemption Crew came down to the ring accompanied by Horshu and proceeded to pose for the crowd. Just then, Kazarian took the mic...

Kazarian: "Now, it's obvious to all of you people that the Redemption Crew can NEVER be stopped...you hear me? We'll NEVER be stopped, so don't bother trying! Anyway, since we're so certain of this, we challenge any tag team on the indy scene to take us on!" Just then, a voice was heard over the AWATron...

"TURN IT UP!"

Just then, the crowd gave a big pop as Too Cool danced down the ramp and took their place opposite the Redemption Crew for the matchup...

The Redemption Crew v. Too Cool

This was actually a really good match. Too Cool proved they still had it, even if their second run in WWE was lackluster due to injury. The Redemption Crew keeps getting better and better by the week, which was always a good thing. The match, however, seemed to be pretty poor as a result. The Redemption Crew managed to fight back from Too Cool's great teamwork with good old-fashioned...well, having Horshu come in and DECIMATE the two of them. Once that occurred, it was easy for the Redemptions to get a quick 3 count. After the match, Jared Steele rushed into the ring and attacked The Redemption Crew, until Court H. Bauer headed to the ring...

Bauer: "So, you want to attack each other? Well, this Saturday at our first Monthly PPV, it will be Jared Steele and Too Cool up against The Redemption Crew and Horshu!" The crowd cheered at that as the show went to break...

(62, 87, 74)

After the break, clips of the ending to last week's Underground occurred as the show went back...

Styles: "This is going to be a non-title match...apparently, the champion just wants to send a message to Chance Beckett and get one last tuneup in before Saturday night."

Richter: "As well he should, Joey...you don't steal a man's gimmick! It's a sacred thing!" Just then, "Because I Got High" hit as the Fake Harry Potsmoker came down to the ring mocking all of Harry Potsmoker's mannerisms, finally going separate from it when he headed to the top rope and made an "A-W-A" symbol with his hands as the crowd...well, weren't as excited. (Remember, kids, Fake worker angles NEVER get over...) That changed once the song shifted to "Faithless", as the crowd had a huge reaction for the real deal...

Richter: "The champ is here! Show some respect, Joey!"

Styles: "I will give him this...he looks focused tonight to defeat this impostor..." Potsmoker headed to the top (replacing the "AWA"motion with his traditional "wOw" hand sign), then proceeded to hit a Standing Moonsault onto the Fake Potsmoker from that to begin the match...

Harry Potsmoker v. Fake Harry Potsmoker

Okay. This is what we call here in the wrestling business a "squash". Potsmoker basically emasculated the Fake Potsmoker, just totally outclassing him in the ring from pillar to post. You name it: Stiff looking technical moves, dazzling high-flying moves...well, the brawling was subpar, but still...Potsmoker did it to get the Fake Potsmoker. The match continued like that for the most part. Finally, when it looked like Potsmoker was ready to strike the killing blow, Chance Beckett ran into the ring and tried to make an attack. Beckett looked at the two Potsmokers, and proceeded to crack the Fake Potsmoker with a chair...oh, I don't even believe this. I know "good is dumb", but COME ON, PEOPLE! I said it before and I'll say it again: TOM GODDARD AND RACE STEELE LOOK ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ALIKE. The only way an angle like this can be believable is if the two look remotely passable, and Stevie Wonder could tell these two are totally different. How hard is this job, anyway? Seeing the fortune, the real Potsmoker managed to get his "doppelganger" in a Killing Curse, making him tap out. After the match, Potsmoker held out one hand and said "5 Days...". Beckett and Potsmoker glared at each other as the show ended...

(75, 83, 79)

Over: 68

After my match, I saw VB Fosters hanging out outside the office. I headed over to him...

"So...what was the verdict..." Just then, Fosters hugged me as his facial expression became one of joy...

Fosters: "I passed! AWAMLW offered me a contract to work for them!" I proceeded to try and congratulate him...

"That's great, man! Another wOw guy makes it here...that's big. Wait until you tell Robbie...you might want to let him know HE managed to get a BSW guy to the big time..."

Fosters: "Wait a minute...you think I'm going back to that dump in Rhode Island? I asked for a written deal here! I'm quitting ASAP! Send Robbie my resignation- you're supposed to be his fair-haired boy..." I was shocked. Here wOw goes and turns him from BSW jobber fodder into worker-to-watch in wOw, and he goes and jumps ship on us? I couldn't imagine what could be worse than that...

Meanwhile, at wOw Memorial headquarters...

Reflecto: "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! *sniffle* Six months of planned feuds...and wOw's AWAMLW goes and steals him, forcing me to jump him over to AWAMLW...WHY NOW? WHY ME? WHY?"

lmfao@ Kennedy's new gimmick. I don't know why you thought I'd dislike it, he does look kinda.... :P

Got to say, I dig the pairing of DM 3.5 and Camarilla. Methinks I need to find a love interest for the original (and still the best) DM

Meanwhile, at the WWE Raw tapings, Vince McMahon was completely pissed off, and he knew who he had to get to. After looking around, he finally found his targets- the relaxing foursome of Brad Richter, Shane Goddard, and Human Behavior...

Vince: "ALL RIGHT, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT?" Vince asked as he stormed over to the four of them.

Shane: "Excuse me...?"

Vince: "Oh, don't play dumb with me. I know how 'wOw's supposed to be an army'...well, Shannon Moore just defected to wOw last night, and I KNOW one of you punks was the go-between who made it happen!"

Shane: "Really? Could've fooled me..."

Vince: "Oh, sure. Don't play coy, Goddard: You're the former head booker of wOw, your sister's their head trainer, and your brother's their biggest star. You have the means and motive to get him. Brad's father runs wOw, and his sister's one of wOw's biggest stars. HE has the means and motive to get him. Joey and John got their careers started in wOw- they could EASILY try to get a favor done for Robbie Richter. Now, tell me: WHICH of you happened to work as the go-between?" Shane looked at the raging Vince and proceeded to speak...

Shane: "Now, excuse me, Vince. I know you did the research, and I wouldn't expect anything else. However, you have to look at the stuff here in WWE as well. As Hunter probably told you, I've been driving him around and hanging out with him and his friends a lot. In the time I've been in WWE, I've only talked to Shannon maybe once in the whole of this, and that was just him congratulating me on the fact that my brother won a major title. Brad here travels with Rico, Nicholas, and Jackie, and mostly hangs out with them. I don't know if he's said two words to Shannon in his time in wOw. Joey and John are really new here, and have mostly hung out together. I doubt they've ever been around Shannon for the most part. None of us was the go-between for this jump. Come on- we would not do something like this to you, Vince. You've given us a chance to ply our trade on the biggest stage in pro wrestling...we couldn't stab you in the back like that..." Shane looked at Vince, who still looked angry...

Vince: "...You better HOPE that you're right, Goddard. Go get ready, and if you happen to find out who did it...tell me, or else..." The four of them were shocked as the show began to start...

WWE Raw:

John Roche v. Bradley Richter

Now THIS was a hot match to start the show. I knew that these two knew each other's skills well, but this was ridiculous. Possible FTMOTW, as the match just got the crowd into it. Great power, decent moves- this match had it all. The only problem with the match was the end, as Keiji Sakoda ran in and attacked Bradley Richter, causing John Roche to take advantage to get the win. After the match, the three had a brawl, only increased by the three's respective tag team partners getting into the match, only to be stopped by another scene on the TitanTron..."THEY'RE COMING..."

King: "What was that about, JR?"

JR: "I don't know, but the BAH-GAWD tag team division's been getting steam recently, so there looks to be some more heat to the fire!"

(57,100,78)

Orlando Jordan v. John Heidenreich

Well, as good as the last match was, this match was just as mediocre. The two have absolutely no heat, and bad gimmicks to boot. The two just weren't up to the quality most matches in WWE have been at in past weeks. It was in fact a shame that the fans were more into this match between two poor, but BIG guys as opposed to the previous match of good workers with slightly less impressive bodies. The ending to the match was just as surprising, as Sharmell Sullivan came to the ring in tattered clothing...then hit a Slap on John Heidenreich, allowing Orlando Jordan to hit the Slam Dunk on Heidenreich for the victory. After the match, Jordan celebrated as Sullivan headed into the ring and embraced him...

(68,71, 69)

John Heidenreich loses 1 point of overness for being depushed and jobber fodder

Sharmell Sullivan gains 1 point of overness because...oh no...he wouldn't dare...would he?

After the break, Sullivan was backstage with Orlando Jordan and took the mic...

Sullivan: "Okay, okay. I know that there should be some problems here with people wondering why I just helped Orlando here win the match just now. Like you all know, I have been making up lies about this man for the last couple months. I claimed that he raped me, I claimed that he was attacking me, and I made his life a living hell. But then, last week, Orlando Jordan decided to give me a taste of my medicine. He got angry I lied and said he attacked me, so he attacked me. That hurt, but then, last night on Heat, Orlando grabbed me from nowhere and kidnapped me. He took me to some cheesy motel room, and he proceeded to...he proceeded to rape me. And to be perfectly honest...I LIKED IT. I liked it a lot. I think it's only natural, though- deep inside, every girl loves it when a guy is this forward like that. It was then when I realized I truly loved this brute of a man, and now, I will do whatever it takes to make sure he becomes the next World Champion. I know how good this stud is, and now the world will know that!"

(76)

Sharmell Sullivan gains 3 points overness because...oh dear Joseph Smith...he did...he actually did...PLEASE make an outcry now...Save Reflecto from himself...

After that, the Kevin Martel debut video played again. I don't know why they're doing it- it works for vignettes, but they aren't getting over... (58)

Diamond and Swinger v. The Announce Team

Well, this was pretty straightforward as a decent match. The tag team division needs a number of great teams, and both of these two seem to have potential to be good parts of it. Diamond and Swinger took an advantage, necessary due to how little they got booked. Diamond and Swinger had better teamwork than the unproven Ryder and the MMA transfer Lawler, and they proceeded to dazzle the two as a result. The Announce Team fought back. Suddenly, Robbie Lawler hit a (poorly done) Piledriver on Johnny Swinger while J.R. Ryder hit a STUNNER! STUNNER! STUNNER! on Simon Diamond. However, before they could pin, Jerry Lawler came from the announce table and attacked Robbie Lawler, finally putting Johnny Swinger on top of him for the victory. After the match, Diamond and Swinger celebrated while Robbie Lawler looked at Jerry Lawler...

(68,83,75)

After the break, Matt Cross came out to the ring with Chavo Classic...

JR: "This should be a good match, King...Matt Cross has been fairly hot since coming to the WWE, and Brandon Robinson has been unstoppable as the wild Canadian Animal of Evolution."

King: "I'm not in the mood right now- I've got bigger fish to fry like that Robbie Lawler moron..." Just then, Brandon Robinson headed to the ring as Chavo Classic took the mic...

Classic: "Hey, mang, try and chillax a little bit, you know, mang? I know you got some skill in the ring, and my boy got him some skill in the ring. But I think these fans want to see something different here. Specifically, I think they want to see a new match...a 'Coke Classic On A Pole' match!" Robinson looked at the two...

Robinson: "Okay, I'll bite. Let's have the match..."

Classic: "Okay, mang. I got the Coke Classic here..." Chavo Classic pulled out a bottle of Coke Classic..."...and here is the Pole!" Just then, a large well-built guy (who my sources told me is OVW worker Chris Masters) came to the ring, put the Coke Classic in his hands, raised them above his head, and stood on the top rope as the match started...

Brandon Robinson v. Matt Cross

Well, this was a surprisingly good match. I expected a styles clash from the two with Robinson's power and Cross's yardtard style, but the two managed a decent enough show. It lost a little bit due to the stipulation, as Cross couldn't do his dazzling moves in fear of knocking Masters off the ropes. As a result, the match was a pretty big squash for Brandon Robinson to make him look more dominant. Robinson hit an Ice Breaker on Matt Cross quickly, then proceeded to head to the top rope and have Chris Masters give him the Coke Classic for the victory. After the match, Robinson poured the Coke Classic on the ground, only to have Matt Cross head to the ground and try to lick it up as the show went to break...

(67,83, 75)

After the match, Lance Storm and Shane Goddard were backstage...

Storm: "Now, look man. I know you don't like these Evolution guys as much as I don't like them. I'm sorry I didn't give you the first shot last week, but I just spaced..."

Goddard: "Yeah, okay. Sure. Besides, you beat that little shemale freak into oblivion- I wouldn't be surprised if you never see that guy again with how you embarrassed him last week."

Storm: "Yeah, you like that, huh? One challenger down, the rest to go..."

Goddard: "Yeah. Well, let's focus on making sure we get through these two now, and then maybe next week I can get my shot..."

Storm: "Yeah...I guess so..." The two walked to the ring...

JR: "That match is next!"

(83)

Shane Goddard gains 2 points overness for proving himself to be gold on the stick

During the break, a video aired...

V/O: "1945.

The United States proceeds to throw their weight around and destroy the most noble government known to man- the government for a pure world. The noble Nazi party.

However, the United States has learned...you can kill a man, you can destroy a country, but you cannot kill an idea. To that end, people the world over are dedicated to getting that power back in their hands.

At the Royal Rumble, the US will witness as the battle comes home, as one proud soldier of the New Reich prepares to overtake the WWE...

Prepare yourselves, WWE...your end is near..."

On-Screen: "THE SOLDIER OF THE NEW REICH

Coming Soon..."

(47)

AJ Styles and Maven v. Lance Storm and Shane Goddard

Well, this was a great match. Three great workers, and Maven (who the crowd's been lapping up since his turn) makes for an awesome show. The four managed to put on a nice show. Styles and Maven had fairly decent enough teamwork, while Storm and Goddard played up a bit of mistrust for each other to look like they couldn't gel as well. The two proceeded to put some nice moves out there, so it did happen to work well. Eventually, Storm tried to finish out the match nicely, proceeding to grab the Intercontinental Title and go for an attack on AJ Styles. However, in a completely recognizable mistake, Storm hit Goddard accidentally, sending him out of the match. Styles proceeded to take the advantage on Storm, hitting a Styles Clash on him for the victory. After the match, Goddard got up and tried to ask Storm for the problem. Storm looked at Goddard...then cracked him with the belt once more! Storm hit a Superkick on Goddard following that, then took the mic...

Storm: "Enjoy the view that you just got of the belt, Goddard- that's the closest you're getting to it for as long as I'm the champ!" Storm walked off to huge boos...

(85,86,85)

Lance Storm gains 5 points overness because he's a much better heel than a face

Meanwhile, Jerry Lawler was shocked by the turn...

Lawler: "I don't believe this. What would possess Lance Storm to do something like that, JR?" Meanwhile, in back of the scene, Robbie Lawler was walking through the crowd, finally taking a spot behind Jerry Lawler. Robbie then pounced, hitting Jerry with a steel chair and then a Piledriver on the same chair, Paramedics were called as the show went to break...

(73)

Jerry Lawler gains 3 points overness for suffering so beautifully...

Shane Helms v. Chris Jericho

Well, this was an awesome match. These two really managed to work well together, putting on a great match that the crowd was red-hot for. The WWE might want to consider turning Jericho to work with Helms more often than these short-term matches. The two managed great stuff, letting the crowd see a ****+ match for the main event (always a good thing.) Eventually, the match had to have a common end, as Miss Jackie came out and distracted Shane Helms while Rico ran in and cracked him with a Spin Kick. The referee called for the DQ as Chris Jericho got into Rico's face for this one...only to be hit with a second Spin Kick for his troubles. Rico stood dominant over the three as the show ended...

(85, 95, 90)

Over: 74

After the show, Shane went back to get his things, only to have Brad come up to him looking nervous...

Shane: "What's the problem, man?"

Brad: "I can't take it, Shane...I need to talk to you. I know you're someone I can trust with anything..."

Shane: "What is it?"

Brad: "Well, my conscience is killing me. You see...well, a few weeks ago, Shannon was talking with Rico, right? And he told him all the troubles he'd been having with how WWE was stifling him- making him be a comedy character instead of being a hero for transgender people, not allowing him to wrestle in the women's division to work with his character, and just basically treating him worse for who he was, right?"

Shane: "Go on..." Shane kind of got the story, but needed to hear it as Brad continued on...

Brad: "Well, anyway, Rico kept giving info on how to help Shannon cope, and I started talking to Shannon. I told him about wOw's rather liberal style as far as who they book and wOw's exemplary women's division, plus their willingness to sometimes let men wrestle women with the right styles. He wanted to know some more about this, so I gave him my dad's number...oh L.Ron, I think I might have been the go-between that caused Shannon to defect! You won't tell anyone, right? I shouldn't have to ask that...you're my boy. I know you wouldn't tell..." Brad looked terrified as Shane tried to comfort him...

Shane: "Of course not, Brad...I wouldn't do something like that to you..." Brad hugged Shane as Shane looked puzzled...

That night, Shane was completely confused. On the one hand, one of his closest friends in the world had just confided in him a dark secret. On the other hand, Vince F'N McMahon had expected him to tell him that secret if he were to find out about it. On the one hand, Shane knew he couldn't go against his friend's trust. On the other, Vince would probably depush him, Brad, Joey, and John if he didn't find out who caused the jump to occur, and the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Shane kept going between these two things, he would probably go insane. After thinking things through, however, he knew the only possible option for this one. He headed off to the car, where Triple H was waiting...

HHH: "So, what was the wait-uh for?"

Shane: "Listen, I've got some news for you...you know about how Shannon jumped? Well, I know who caused it..."

(Meanwhile, in NWATNA...)

NWATNA XPlosion

The Peacemakers call out The Bambikillers, only to get no response (57)

Crazy Sexy Mike gains 1 point of overness for being both Crazy and Sexy

John Walters d. George Gadaski Jr. (40, 81, 60)

Jim Duggan d. Caprice Coleman- Jay Matthews interferes after match (60, 60, 59)

Fred Williams d. Julio Dinero (53, 71, 62)

Hart Foundation 2K3 d. Bad Luck to win the NWA Tag Team Titles by Jacques Rougeau interference (77, 94, 85)

Over: 64

(Yeah, yeah, I know...short update. Reflecto got drunk because CWB was a baka and didn't tell him that being a method writer doesn't work when you're trying to write VB Fosters. Come on, I prefer my drug of choice to be the happening tortured genius artist-friendly opiate or psychotropic, not *sniff* alcohol...As such, here's a short extra side-story, created by the task of killing your character...)

Tom tried to keep the thoughts running through his head in order to prepare himself. He had been searching for the best way to tell his beloved how he felt about her, but every time he tried to, something kept coming in his way. When he finally got to kiss her for the first time, he knew it could have been a proper time- if it wasn't known by the both of them that they were told to kiss by the bookers, thinking it would work well for their characters on-screen to be involved with each other. "Damn, I need bookers for my everyday life...", Tom thought. Even when he got close during other times, it still got bad: the time when Jocelyn got drunk and ended up in bed with another of the top workers in the federation (a move that nearly ended up getting him fired over trying to defend her honor, which led him to continue to have some problems...), the time when one of his friends used his psychic powers to switch minds with him and use then proceed to use Tom's body to have sex with a girl that Jocelyn hated ("that was an interesting event", Tom thought...), and all the other little problems that happened in between all of this. However, now, on the two's first time touring Japan, Tom had it completely set up. He was told by some kids about this magical tree where if you confessed to the girl you liked, you would live happily ever after. He assumed they wouldn't lie to make jokes on the gaijin, but considering he was coming in as a generic American heel for the local stars to go over, he couldn't know for sure. "It's worth a try", he thought. He left Jocelyn a note saying they would be going out drinking during an off night on the tour, then told her to meet him there. Now, he would tell her how he felt, and there would be nothing to stop him. After a little bit, she came over to him. The look of his beloved in the generic "idol" wear that the tour was making her dress in made him dazzled. Here was the perfect time...now to see if he could do it...

"Jocelyn...I..." Just as he started, a distinguished British gentleman entered the scene.

"Suddenly...the whole world blows up." Instantly, Tom, Jocelyn, and every other person on the planet yelled "FORTY-TWO!!!!!!" as the planet spontaneously exploded...

HOLY SHIITE!!!!! I've seen weird things done in this diary before, but I have to ask, has this diary ended? OR are we gonna get some sort fo cop out after this? Dream sequnece or the like....

Flec, there was so much left to tell, and you BLOW UP THE PLANET!

I'm disappointed, man.

EDIT: Um yeah......just read that this was just a side project, and probablty out fo continuity....whoops

Edited by The InterKnight

(for the benefit of people who weren't hip enough to get it...)

After the earth blew up, Reflecto was confused on what to do...

"Okay...I blow up the world...when in doubt, there's only one option...Ms. Will?" Just then, wOw Memorial official medic The Great Will of The Macrocosm came out...

Great Will: "So...you blew up the planet, did you?" Reflecto got a sheepish look on his face as he replied "Yes'm..."

Will: "Honestly...one of these days, I won't do this to teach you a lesson..." The Great Will of the Macrocosm then used her powers to make a "ping" as the world was resurrected just as it originally was...

______________________________________________________________________________________

That Saturday at the Flagship taping, Jocelyn was in a bad way as the tapings began. To start with, she knew the show was going up against the AWA's first major PPV, which meant that Tom was in Minneapolis. This wouldn't be a problem- if not for the fact that she had the major problem of forgetting about Tom's birthday on Wednesday, and so she needed to get a good present for him. Unfortunately, she had no idea on what to give him (and was unsure if he'd be mad when he saw her Sunday.) While doing this, she headed to the medic's office, where she was approached by one of the team...

Medic: "Miss Richter, Miss Richter...I wanted to give you the information. You know that girl you brought to us to check out?"

Jocelyn: "Um, yes...what's the matter with her?"

Medic: "Well, my tests seem to have some good news and some bad news. On the one side, this girl seems to have no major medical problems. From the looks of things, she's just your average, everyday teenage girl..."

Jocelyn: "Okay...and the bad news?"

Medic: "Well...we did a CAT scan on her to check things out, and...well, I'm not sure how to say this..."

Jocelyn: "Yes?"

Medic: "Well...she apparently has had a brain transplant. I was as shocked as you..."

Jocelyn: "I see...and that's a bad thing why?"

Medic: "Well...did you see the movie 'They Saved Hitler's Brain'?"

Jocelyn: "Um...no- I'm not too big into horror films..."

Medic: "Well...it's not a film anymore..." Jocelyn got a look of shock...

Jocelyn: "You mean...that girl...?"

Medic: "...has Hitler's brain, yes."

Jocelyn: "Um...okay...did you tell my father this?"

Medic: "Oh, yeah! He loves the concept! Gave her a developmental deal- thinks it could be a great gimmick."

Jocelyn: "Grrr...my father is crazy sometimes..."

Medic: "Well, we wanted to give you the information..."

Jocelyn: "Yeah- I'll tell Tom. Thanks..." Jocelyn left the medic's office a little confused. She proceeded to head over to the women's dressing room. As she got ready, she happened to see some friends...

Jamie: "Hey, Joss...getting ready for your match?"

Jocelyn: "Oh yeah...someone has to steal the show, right?" Jocelyn prepared herself as her opponent came with one of her friends...

Blayze: "So...you're my opponent tonight? Just giving you the info. I know you're the owner's daughter, but I expect nothing short of the best from my opponents. Make sure to bring it..."

Missy: "Come on, Alundra...I've seen her stuff- you shouldn't worry..."

Jocelyn: "No, no...Missy, is it? I understand the concern. Don't worry, Ms. Blayze. I'll keep my side of the show going..." Jocelyn finished getting ready, only to be approached further by someone on their way in...

Shannon: "Oh, hi...Jocelyn, is it? Your brother's, like, told me SO much about you! I know you and I can be GREAT friends...I hope I can work with you one day..."

Jocelyn: "Um...okay..." Shannon proceeded to walk into the dressing room...

Girls: "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Just then, Missy headed over to the forefront of them...

Missy: "OKAY, PERVERT, YOU ASKED FOR IT!" <<FIGHT/MAGIC/ITEM/RUN: MAGIC: FIRE>> Just then, Missy proceeded to shoot out a spree of fireballs at Shannon Moore, charring him in a cute, cartoon-style manner...

Shannon: "um...ow..." Missy and Alundra proceeded to throw Shannon Moore out of the dressing room as Jocelyn proceeded to head over to the Gorilla position to watch the show...

wOw Flagship

As the show began, The Masked Chavs came out to the ring to the joy of absolutely no one (possibly due to the tri-pronged attack of them being the least over workers on the active roster, the three least talented members of the roster, and well, being chavs…) and took the mic…

Chav #3: “OI! We’re ‘ere in wOw to kick some ass, and we want us a fight! Who in the back is willing to try and take us on?” Just then, Kakihara and Naruse headed out to the ring as The Masked Chavs looked as scared as you could get in a lucha mask, trying desperately to get out of the ring. Chav #3 managed to get out of the ring as Chavs #1 and #2 were left to feel the wrath of the legendary wOw team…

Kakihara and Naruse v. The Masked Chavs

This match started off pretty common. I began to see a pattern to Masked Chavs matches from this one. Chav #3 tentatively went back up to the ring and pulled out his cell phone, then yelled “Oi! Guys! Let’s get this one!”, Chavs #1 and #2 proceeded to lay back and slap Kakihara and Naruse…only to have Kakihara and Naruse grab their arms and armdrag them. Once this happened…well, the end result was a total, utter devastation of The Masked Chavs. If you like utter jobber squashes, this is the match for you, as Kakihara and Naruse looked like they didn’t skip a beat from their time spent away from wOw. Naruse managed to get the victory following a Crazy Cyclone on Chav #2, giving Kakihara and Naruse the easy victory in what was a quick, horrible tag team match. Well, it accomplished what it set out to do, at least: Kakihara and Naruse looked totally dominant while the Chavs looked like total jobbers…

(24, 66, 45)

After the break, Bone Daddy headed to the ring and took the mic…

Bone Daddy: “Yo, yo, yo…gimme a beat…

Bone Daddy in the house trying to snap the streak

Gonna kick this next dudes’ ass, make him spring a leak

Still fighting to the top, conquer all of wOw

Talented and how, all the ladies know that its them I’ll plow

Bone Daddy’s the next person to take this town,

Watching all these wOw punks jump up to get beat down

Bone Daddy got the skill make these fans say hey,

Gonna kick this next dude’s ass, AND I’M NOT GAY!” Just then, Gronda headed down to the ring and took the mic…

Gronda: “ GRONDA! GRONDA HAS HEARD OF THE PATHETIC RAP MUSIC OF THIS MORTAL BONE DADDY! AS A PUNISHMENT FOR YOUR CRIMES AGAINST RAP MUSIC, GRONDA WILL BE FORCED TO BEAT SOME OF GRONDA’S DEVIL TESTICLE LOVE INTO YOU-GRONDA!”

Gronda v. Bone Daddy

Okay. On one side, you have Bone Daddy- the most over and least talented of the BSW tradees. On the other, you have Gronda- a person who counts as his finishers “Clothesline” and “Blowing Out His Knee.” And yet by some bizarre turn of events, the match was almost watchable. Gronda is beginning to be able to grow into his role as a dominant monster in wOw, and Bone Daddy actually managed to hold his own in the match. However, it’s not hard to hold your own when you’re basically getting dominated by a half-demon half-hoss. Gronda managed to hit the Clothesline on Bone Daddy, allowing him to get an easy three count. Well…it was what it was…

(25,80, 52)

Bone Daddy loses 2 points of overness as his Diary Dome stock falls to earth like a lead zeppelin

GRONDA! GRONDA GAINS 3 POINTS OF OVERNESS- GRONDA!

After the break, clips of the Ironwood-Penfold match from Strange Days was seen, particularly the ending of the match. When that ended, Sir Quincy Penfold III came out to the ring accompanied by Adam Windsor and Lori Angel to a huge chorus of boos and “QUINCY SUCKS!” chants. Penfold then took the mic…

Penfold: “Hello, wOw fans…” “QUINCY SUCKS! QUINCY SUCKS!”

Penfold: “You see…THIS is why people like me have to come out here each and every week. It is almost one of those…self-fulfilling prophecies, you see. You people are too unenlightened to see that I am a proper role model for all of you, and that the British Aristocracy is one of enlightenment- one of showing you the glory of refined natures…” “QUINCY SUCKS! QUINCY SUCKS!” “…You see? You show why you NEED me here, what with your uncouth use of language like ‘Sucks’. I mean, come on. I know not all of us can study at Oxford, but you can use language not fit for gutter trash!” The “QUINCY SUCKS!” chants became louder and louder as Penfold continued. “And you see…THAT is what I was able to teach that vile ruffian Ironwood at Strange Days. He went in thinking his brand of…what’s that quaint word: ‘British VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHLENCE!’ was what you wOw fans wanted. But look now. Ironwood saw the skill of true British Aristocracy at work, and not only did I defeat him, but I managed to show that his young woman friend here, the lovely miss Lori Angel here, is just another example of what everyone knows: A TRUE gentleman will always win out over an uncouth soul in the end…” The crowd started chanting “ASS-HOLE! ASS-HOLE!” as Penfold continued: “You see? You keep proving why you people NEED me! You show that you need the pure joy that only a true gentleman can offer you. You need us, wOw! But I digress…how silly of me. The point is, that I defeated Ironwood in a gentlemanly manner…but I am not done yet. I will not rest until that ruffian Ironwood and his little sidekick General Apathy are true bastions of British Aristocracy. I proved to you that even an unlucky soul like Adam Windsor can be brought to respectability with just a little bit of refinement…I proved at Strange Days that any true daughter of the crown, at their base, would prefer the chance to be a true lady of class, and I will not rest until those ruffians give up their love of violence, give up their love of that insipid ‘punk rock’, and take their place as two gentlemen that Great Britain can be proud to call their own. So I ask you, Ironwood…come out to this ring and settle the score- prove your willingness to become a true gentleman…” The camera went to the ringside area…only to have no response.

Penfold: “Well, I’m dreadfully sorry it had to be this way…looks like I will have to beat some respectability out of you once more…” Penfold headed out of the ring and started looking for Ironwood…

(59)

Alex Shelley loses 3 points of overness for no apparent reason. Welcome to whacked Out wrestling, where the overness doesn't count and the points don't matter!

Sir Quincy Penfold III gains 2 points of overness, trying desperately to fight the "QUINCY SUCKS!" mentality

Jocelyn Richter v. Alundra Blayze

Well, this is almost an interesting way to pass the torch. Arguably the best female wrestler of this era versus the best female wrestler of the last era going toe-to-toe is always a good thing, and the two did not disappoint. The two proceeded to fight a vicious battle, putting out some beautiful violence between the two of them. Blayze did her best to make the younger worker look amazing, really passing the torch throughout it. Eventually, Jocelyn Richter got enough of an advantage, hitting a 9.0 on Alundra Blayze to get the big victory…

(82, 79, 81)

After the match, Richter celebrated her victory, only to have Samoa Joe come out to the ring and take the mic…

Joe: “Well, well, well. This is just a great thing. A great match on the show after wOw’s greatest show, Strange Days. Why was it so good, you ask? It’s simple: Because I got to take weaponry and utterly decimate that person’s precious widdle boyfwiend, to the point where he’s so beaten he can’t even be here tonight on the Flagship…” A small ‘A-W-A!’ chant started to that one. “But no, no, I understand…if I was beaten as badly as Goddard got DESTROYED, I wouldn’t want to show my face either. But that’s the past. This match…yeah, it was great. Miss Richter…I looked at that, and the rumors were true- you are the best female wrestler in the world today. And, it may be a little forward of me, but you are also…quite beautiful, I might add…” Jocelyn Richter got a look of revulsion as she took the mic…

Richter: “Sorry, but I am WAY out of your league…”

Joe: “Oh, chillax, Jocelyn…I wasn’t trying to hit on you. It’s just that…after such a dominant performance in a fight like I had at Strange Days, I got that same feeling I always get after a good fight- you know…that feeling like you just have to destroy something beautiful…” Just then, Samoa Joe rushed the stage and attacked Jocelyn Richter! Samoa Joe punished her a little bit, then proceeded to grab her, send her to the outside, and put her through the Japanese Announcer’s Table! Joe then took the mic…

Joe: “Send that message to Tommy…he’ll know who it’s from…”

(69)

Samoa Joe lost 2 points of overness for being a vile, vile man who had the audacity to attack the protagonist's love interest

After the match, The Ding Dongs came to the ring accompanied by Raven Black as they proceeded to go after a huge shot at the Tag Team Titles, ringing their bell all the way. The fans gave a slight cheer (although it’s unsure whether the Ding Dongs are getting enough of a buzz to merit it or Black was…). Just then, Jamie Koeppe proceeded to lead Smackdown out to the ring and took the mic…

Koeppe: “Ladies and gentlemen…ow-my elbow…it is my pleasure to give to you, your new dominant tag team in whacked Out wrestling: The most brutal tag team in this whole fed- the most utterly dominant tag team in the Diary Dome- the first tag team to hold Tag Titles in two separate federations- raw, unadulterated domination: Rodney Mack, Jesus Aguilera: SMACKDOWN!” Rodney Mack and Jesus Aguilera proceeded to head down to the ring and proceeded to attack the two…

Smackdown v. The Ding Dongs

What is it with tonight and horrific tag team matches? This match had such promise, and when it occurred…it was terrible. These teams didn’t mesh at all, and it looked like there was no reason for it to work. Eh, at least both teams had pretty girls to look at during the match, which is always a plus…in this case, moreso, as Raven Black proceeded to bring the fight to Jamie Koeppe for most of the battle (with Koeppe backing off, claiming injury each time she tried.) In the ring, the action was uneventful, until the finish: Ding Dong 2 proceeded to try and make an attack on Smackdown, only for Jesus Aguilera to pick him up. He and Rodney Mack then took Ding Dong 2 out of the ring and proceeded to throw him like a lawn dart into the Ding Dongs’ bell. Mack then rolled Ding Dong 2 into the ring as Aguilera proceeded to pin him cockily for the three. After the match, Mack and Aguilera celebrated in the ring…only to have Badd Company rush the ring and attack them. Tanaka and Diamond whaled on the Smackdown members for a little bit, then posed with the titles as the show went to break…

(65, 63, 64)

Pat Tanaka gains 4 points overness for the sole reason that he's Pat MOTHERFUCKING Tanaka

After the break, The Guild came out to the ring for their 6-man tag match. The four Guild members waited a little bit as Rising Son came out to the ring and took the mic…

Rising Son: “Well, well, well. The gang’s all here. A Dungeons and Dragons geek, a member of the most vile species in the world- dirty LARPers, a person who decided to be a traitor to his race and decided to pretend to be l33t instead of taking joy in his Japanese heritage, and a…tentacle monster? Hmmm…we may need to talk to you later…but I digress. It seems that tonight you may think you have the advantage on me. I mean, my allies Kakihara and Naruse were too busy beating up chavs to join me in the ring, and my dear flower Red Lotus had to give her mandatory immediate rematch up in Minneapolis for the National Women’s Title…you know, the one we have and your little ‘Guild’ doesn’t? Anyhow, this seems like a perfect time to introduce our newest tag team to destroy you: Making their American debut- KENTA and Marufuji!” Just then, KENTA and Marufuji came to the ring to some huge pops by the puroheads in the audience as they took the side of Rising Son and the three proceeded to hit the ring…

The Guild (DM 3.5/C1M4/Hentai) v. Klub Kamikaze (Rising Son/KENTA/Marufuji)

Well, this was a rarity: A GOOD 6-man tag team match. Usually, the 6 don’t really mesh at all together, which leads to problems. However, when you have 6 basically talented workers in the ring, it will usually lead to some good things as a result. Klub Kamikaze proceeded to take the advantage, mostly due to KENTA and Marufuji’s experience with each other. However, what Klub Kamikaze had in experience, they lacked in numbers- specifically, the fact that The Guild had their manager out at ringside and Klub Kamikaze didn’t. This helped out The Guild, especially when Naomichi Marufuji was distracted by Camarilla on the outside. Camarilla got up on the apron as Marufuji headed over to her…where Camarilla proceeded to bite his neck. Marufuji dropped back in agony, allowing C1M4 to roll him up for the pinfall. After the match, The Guild celebrated as they headed backstage.

(43, 78, 60)

After the break, Bobby Rude came out to the ring with Candice and Scott D’Amore as Candice took the mic…

Candice: “TeeHee! Yippee, Bobbyby! You tototally beated that icky VeeBee Fostereses!”

Rude: “uh…I d..d…don’t rem-rem-remember…d-did I d-do- good, d-dad?”

D’Amore: “Good, son? You decimated him! I wouldn’t be shocked if you never see VB Fosters in a wOw ring again after how badly you beat him! Yevon, I’m proud of you, boy!”

Rude: “Th-that’s g-g-good…I…guess…”

D’Amore: “And to celebrate, I decided you need a special opponent, so I made a call for any wOw guy who wanted a crack at wOw’s newest superstar to come to the ring and get some!”

Candice: “Yippieskippy!” The three waited a little bit for their opponent…only to have Greg Burch come down the ramp and attack him…

Greg Burch v. Bobby Rude

Well, Bobby, your push in wOw was great, and you’re certainly good in WEF, but your feud was ended by Fosters leaving the company too early. Hence, wOw needs to grow its garden, and you’re looking at some SQUASH…Burch basically decimated Rude after this match, proving that Bobby Rude’s still not ready for prime-time in wOw (something we all knew: Beating Fosters is one thing, but wOw top product? That’s a whole different story.) The only saving moment of this was the end, as Burch beat him with his Cascading Entropy finisher instead of making him tap and letting the lesser man save some face there. Otherwise, a pretty big squash on a night of them.

(62, 82, 72)

After the break, a live feed cut to Minneapolis, where Tom Goddard was standing by at the AWA show…

Goddard: “So, wOw. Miss me yet?” The crowd at the show popped as Goddard continued. “Now, normally I would just have to sit back and wait- I mean, sometimes it’s pretty hard, what with being the Youngest World Champion in History and all…” More pops occurred… “But, luckily, I get a little downtime before my matches, so I managed to pop on Comedy Central and watch what’s going on. And then, I saw something that sickened me enough to get on my video phone and have Robbie patch me onto the wOwTron here. I saw that bastard Samoa Joe do something unthinkable: He dared to lay his greasy, hands on my good friend Jocelyn. Now, I know that you may think that when the cat’s away, the fat-ass will play, and I know you did push me to the limits on Sunday at Strange Days in that hardcore match, but you forgot to do something. You forgot to finish the job, Joe. You didn’t end my career, you didn’t kill me- you just let me go beaten, but still alive. That was your fatal mistake. You need to realize- as long as there’s a breath in my body, you haven’t truly beaten me. As long as there’s one fan in Providence who still comes to the ring with a Tom Goddard sign, wears a Tom Goddard T-Shirt, and cheers whenever they see me, you haven’t killed me off. As long as people truly know that Samoa Joe is nothing more than a decent worker at some wannabe puro fed in Philly while Tom Goddard sells out arenas all over the country, you can NEVER consider yourself the top man in the indies. And as long as you’re willing to lay hands on the girl who has been like a sister to me all this time…so too will I have the desire to measure out the punishment tenfold on your ass, then measure it out tenfold more due to how much room I would have to play with. So just prepare yourself, Joe- you may have won the battle, but I haven’t yet begun to fight the war.”

(85)

After the match, Jeff Hardy headed to the ring accompanied by Shannon Moore, who proceeded to take the mic…

Moore: “Hello, Comedy Central fans! It’s me, wOw’s CUTEST Diva, Shannon Moore, here to give you your BRAND-NEW wOw World Champion- Jeff Hardy!” Hardy headed into the ring and waited for his opponent as Paul London headed into the ring…

Jeff Hardy v. Paul London

Well, the fans were…kind of…sort of…into it…at least the teenage girls were into it…and even then, not as into it as they would be for Evans or Goddard…all right, you find a nice way to say that Jeff Hardy looks like he’s going to be a poor-drawing champion, all right? Honestly…I try to be tactful and give this title reign a chance to play out a little bit, but the fact remains: Jeff Hardy’s not a good choice for the World Title. I know wOw’s had some problems- I know they managed to steal Shannon Moore, I know that the line backstage is that Evans has been in a contract dispute the last few weeks and has been reportedly teaming with Ironwood in sending out feelers to ROH and WWE for a jump, but the fact remains: Jeff Hardy’s a midcarder for life, not a World Champion. This match was pretty decent for indy stuff, but still was a step back- a wOw homegrown guy should always be at the top of wOw. Other than that, it was simple stuff: London tries to fight Hardy, Hardy fights back, gets him down, Swanton Bomb, Hardy retains. Yeah, yeah…

(72, 82, 77)

Over: 66