Minutes To Midnight/What I've Done

PkmnTrainerJ

So, a new single from Linkin Park's coming album has been leaked, and I quite like it, a little different, but I'd like to see what the rest of the album contains.

If you have heard it, go ahead and discuss, if not, then find some way of obtaining it.

I heard the 30 second sample and it sounds quite cool, and if QWERTY is anything to go by I am going to really like this album.

I've been waiting for the new album since Meteora, and now may 14th seems so far away.

It's Linkin Park, I've loved all their past albums, and to be honest just from "What I"ve Done" I think I'll like this one too. It'll be interesting to see how far different the music is, or if it's the same, either way the singles good at least.

Disappointing. I'd say weaker than any of their previous singles. Maybe their so-called evolving wasn't so good an idea. They were fine for what they are, but this is pretty bland.

I hate the song just as much as ya'll (well, the two), but their first singles usually do blow quite a bit. Somewhere I Belong and One Step Closer are good examples (well, the only example actually...)

Yeah, I'm still interested in seeing what they put together as an album, but if the rest sounds like this then it's going to be a bad year for Linkin Park in terms of fanbase, but they'll probably gain a lot more flavor of the month type people.

I'm mostly interested in that 6 minute long "epic" piece that they described and confirmed that's on the album. Sounds like a real change for them. And it has a guitar solo, which will just be weird.

I'm mostly interested in that 6 minute long "epic" piece that they described and confirmed that's on the album. Sounds like a real change for them. And it has a guitar solo, which will just be weird.