Official NFL 2007 Thread

ACCBiggz

How the fuck the Ravens only lost by 7 is beyond me. We handed the game to the Bengals and they struggled to win. If we can get our offense in sync I'm very confident about how this season could unfold, but if not I'm scared. I'm still pretty pissed about that blown call on Todd Heap's TD, but since they gave us a bullshit holding call on the next play to make up for it I'm more pissed at Kyle Boller for not knowing exactly how to run an offense.

Those are the teams everyone is predicting to win the AFC North? Seriously?

I know it's only been one week, but the Bengals and Ravens both looked awfully beatable (well the Bengals always do) tonight. The Ravens offense looked horrid and their defense wasn't it's usual scary self.

And I know the Steelers played the Browns but judging by just this week they're easily the most balanced team on both sides of the ball in the AFC North.

But it's only been one week. We'll know more after next week.

These teams are supposed to be improved this year? Mike, Mike & Mike have run out of adjectives to describe how poor the play has been tonight. When you have to make a big deal about a 3 yard completion you know things are not going well. I'm done watching this but I'd be doing cartwheels if I'm the Seahawks or Rams and get these cupcakes on short rest next week.

I am a Cowboys fan and think Romo is overrated, but the botched field goal snap was a fluke that could have happened to anyone and I think it would be long forgotten already if it had happened to a quarterback that had already been established.

Seeing McNair take full blame for the loss is a good thing. Seriously, all it would've taken was a few less fumbles and the Ravens would have run all over the Bengals. But I really would like to see us run the ball more. I know Billick's a PASS PASS PASS guy as coordinator, but we have McGahee, a guy who can help spread out our offense immensely. We should use him to do just that. The Bengals were able to pressure us because we just kept playing Jamal ball (pound the ball up the middle).