Official NFL 2007 Thread

ACCBiggz

Wow. What a game.

The Steelers played like shit in the first half and Cleveland's offense made them pay. Crennell actually made good decisions, the Browns are definitely on the upswing.

EDIT: I thought Ben Roethlisberger's game against the Browns last year (the come from behind win) was the gutsiest performance I've seen from a Steelers QB in my 14 years since really following football.

But then today happened. Sure he got great defensive play in the second half, but the offense was playing like shit until he took the team on his shoulders and carried them to the win.

Edited by Evil Chase K

Fucking New Orleans is at it again. After four wins in a row, they lose...to fucking St. Louis of all teams, who probably were only working on all cylinders because Haslett has to get out of his piercing mediocrity of doing anything good for the one game he plays against the Saints. Fuck fuck fuck.

Artificially inflated 6-3 Giants x2

0-9 Miami

3-5 Chicago

1-8 St. Louis

5-4 Buffalo who is 3-0 against Miami & The Jets

3-6 Minnesota

4-5 Philly

Congrats to the Cowboys, but now that the Giants have been exposed as frauds you haven't beaten anyone yet either Maxx. Funny how that works eh?

I think it'd be an interesting matchup. Both teams are about the same both offensively and defensively, but I think still think the Cowboys are the class of the NFC until proven otherwise (which we will see in a few weeks).

Also, with the Colts and Titans both losing, the AFC is about to get crazy.

I think it'd be an interesting matchup. Both teams are about the same both offensively and defensively, but I think still think the Cowboys are the class of the NFC until proven otherwise (which we will see in a few weeks).

What do you mean 'until proven otherwise'? The Cowboys haven't proven shit. The one team they played with a pulse, the Patriots, beat them. I'm not saying that the Packers have done anything either, but fuck, the Cowboys haven't proven shit. They lose a first round playoff game, then open the season beating the teams they're supposed to beat, and they're the 'proven' class of the NFC?

I'll take Green Bay all day and TWICE on Sundays against that Cowboys team. Better defense, better QB, and if the running game gives them anything, they'll win the NFC. The Cowboys are horribly overrated, and its simply because they have a star on their helmets.

Shit, I'll go a step further. There's ONE division in the AFC the Cowboys could win, the AFC West, and I'm not sold on that, considering the way San Diego played against Indy. Indy, San Diego, New England, Pittsburgh, Tennessee, and Jacksonville are all better than Dallas. The NFC is horrible.

Gah, I HATE Cowboys fans. Worse than freakin' Notre Dame fans. It's sad, because I actually LIKE the Cowboys, or, at least, did, when they had the Triplets, but I HATE their fans.

Edited by DMN

What do you mean 'until proven otherwise'? The Cowboys haven't proven shit. The one team they played with a pulse, the Patriots, beat them. I'm not saying that the Packers have done anything either, but fuck, the Cowboys haven't proven shit. They lose a first round playoff game, then open the season beating the teams they're supposed to beat, and they're the 'proven' class of the NFC?

I'll take Green Bay all day and TWICE on Sundays against that Cowboys team. Better defense, better QB, and if the running game gives them anything, they'll win the NFC. The Cowboys are horribly overrated, and its simply because they have a star on their helmets.

Shit, I'll go a step further. There's ONE division in the AFC the Cowboys could win, the AFC West, and I'm not sold on that, considering the way San Diego played against Indy. Indy, San Diego, New England, Pittsburgh, Tennessee, and Jacksonville are all better than Dallas. The NFC is horrible.

Gah, I HATE Cowboys fans. Worse than freakin' Notre Dame fans. It's sad, because I actually LIKE the Cowboys, or, at least, did, when they had the Triplets, but I HATE their fans.