Official NFL 2007 Thread

ACCBiggz

ANd just like that Hixon goes.... 74 yards for a touchdown!!!

ANd Im not even a Giants fan.... I actually like the Pats, Jets and Steelers

fail

Refs suck, Pats should be playing better too. Wilfork got lucky none of the refs saw him do that.

PASS...

1) Born in NYC followed Jets my whole life

2) Followed Pats since Bledsoe was their QB

3) Live in Pittsburgh

Makes no sense considering... the Pats and Jets are their own biggest rivals. Especially in the last decade.

I can see if you like a player or two on the other team (I liked Dan Marino back in the 90s), but the entire team... don't sound good.

What? Its a perfect season except for the giant shitstorm they caused at the beginning of the season. Would it have not been better without that and without people discounting their past accomplishments? I can't understand how you'd perfer something like didn't happen

What? Its a perfect season except for the giant shitstorm they caused at the beginning of the season. Would it have not been better without that and without people discounting their past accomplishments? I can't understand how you'd perfer something like didn't happen

Because not everyone takes sports that seriously? I know a huge Giants fan who, when the Giants get knocked out of the playoffs, roots for whatever NFC east team is left. I could never do something like that myself, but it does happen, to some people, its just a game

That's not answering the question. I can understand being a "casual" fan, but how can somebody root for two teams that hate each other? There are anywhere from 24-31 other teams in the league regardless of what pro sport we're talking about, why would you pick the archrival to be your "B" team? It just doesn't make sense to me.