Official NFL 2007 Thread

ACCBiggz

You might say I am crazy, as you have a good point, but I think Moss will sign any deal that he feels is not insulting a receiver of his caliber as long as he can be on a team that wins. I think he will take less from the Patriots than he would for another team. He even came out and said he "wouldn't break the Patriot's bank. Other teams, I would break their bank." I am recalling this from memory, but it was much to that effect. I can imagine the Patriots franchising him and then signing him to a deal with a lot of odd incentives and quirks that gives him good money over two years and keeps him happy.

As far as Samuel goes, he is gone. I just cannot see the Patriots paying him anything near what he wants. Stallworth will be cut, and Gaffney will be re-signed. I expect Bruschi and Seau to have a tough time deciding whether or not to come back, but I think they will. The Patriots will still make some moves at linebacker to get somebody who can take over for them in 2010-2011.

Good news Patriots fans. Your team has been only cheating since.....2000.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/02/13/specter.goodell.ap/index.html' rel="external nofollow">

Link

I'll sub for Pepsi.

"wah wah wah patriots dont get respects wah wah wah we won the super bowl really wah wah wah eli sucks giant fans suck wah wah bitch bitch bitch this is just a smear campaign wah whine whine bitch whine wah bitch"

Edited by Livid

Good news Patriots fans. Your team has been only cheating since.....2000.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/02/13/specter.goodell.ap/index.html' rel="external nofollow">

Link

I'll sub for Pepsi.

"wah wah wah patriots dont get respects wah wah wah we won the super bowl really wah wah wah eli sucks giant fans suck wah wah bitch bitch bitch this is just a smear campaign wah whine whine bitch whine wah bitch"

Apparently Thomas' agent has said there's four teams he'd be interested in playing for: New England, Indianapolis, San Diego and Dallas.

I can see him going to the Patriots if they don't re-sign Asante Samuel or if Bruschi retires. I can also imagine him playing for the Colts but not for the Chargers or Cowboys.

:huh: Wow, you guys are assholes.

I guess I'm sorry for ever defending my team, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to have an opinion. I'll just go back in the kitchen where women belong, is that right guys?

Actually I haven't posted my opinion on the whole spygate thing now De and if you cared I'm actually very disapointed in my team and Bellicheck about the whole thing. I'm not going to stop being a fan because I supposed I'd be called not a real fan by you people for not sticking by my team and I'm not going to come out and try to defend him because I don't think it should be defended.

I'm still going to root for The Patriots, and I'm still a Patriots fan. If any of you have a problem with that, fuck you. :angry:

For the record, JHS is the one everyone treats differently because shes a gurl omgz. Pepsi might be whiny or bitchy, but posting shit like this is just baiting:

I'll sub for Pepsi.

Give it a break, Fe. I don't know if her points are valid, and I don't really care either, but there's better ways to go about it than acting like a douche.

Since I'm here, hah most people aren't biased? Half the country wanted to rip Ronaldos balls and transplant them onto his forehead after the World Cup. There's nothing wrong with being biased, but if you feel she goes over the top you could go about it a bit better than doing so yourself.

Edited by Evergreen Kaney