Peep Show

ZJ Penn

Series Four

Series 4 is due to begin on Friday 13th April at 10.30pm, on Channel Four.

Amazon.co.uk are already taking pre-orders for a series 4 DVD, with release date listed as November 2007.

Series Five

Series 5 was commissioned in March 2007, before series 4 was broadcast.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peep Show series four begins next month. Having proposed by accident to Sophie, Mark now faces the horror of having to actually go through with the wedding. Or will he? And, when Nancy, Jeremy's beautiful ex 'visa wife' unexpectedly turns up again, how far will he go to win her back? Also this series, Mark spends a horrific weekend with Sophie's argumentative parents, tries to get his gym instructor sacked, and also gets involved in a spot of arson. Meanwhile, Jeremy performs some 'handy work' for a male pop star, does something pretty unspeakable to a dog and, worst of all, sleeps with Sophie's mother.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Great first episode, loved it. And I too thought the Megatron was a good idea...

Although if Jeremy didn't want to pay £45 for wine, why did he invite Big Suze to a seemingly expensive restauarant? Yes there were cheaper wines on the list, but still, seemed like a fancy place. Unless that's what you have to do when you're telling someone you have an STD.

Yeah, I loved it too, probably better than a fair few of the episodes from the last series. I agree with I think 9 to 5 who said it's the best comedy on TV at the moment, easily.

I haven't seen it yet...and if I'm dissapointed, it's your fault. :shifty: As in possibly the weirdest/going against all comedy trends ever...the 4th series was hands down my favourite.

Will probably watch on Telewest Replay today or tomorrow.

Edited by YI