SmackDown vs. Raw 2008

Riceman 4K

Hey Royal Rumble match! FUCK YOU YOU DIRTY MOTHER FUCKING SON OF A BITCH! I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR OWN VOMIT AND FUCKING DIE! AND THEN AFTER YOU DIE I HOPE THE DOCTORS BRING YOU BACK SO I CAN FUCKING KILL YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! :angry:

Ok I feel a little better now

I'm gonna have to agree with this, because I've tried the hall of fame challenge like three times and everytime I get to the final fou then get eliminated, and also one time when it was me and one other guy left. I seriously almost broke my controller.

This guy knows! :angry:

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell, I just beat Cena at Cyber Sunday to finally win the title, then I move ahead and I don't have the title?

E: Never mind, I did, but it didn't show on my profile -.-

E2: Coolers, I just won KOTR and I got to choose a queen, plus a stable was created with an entrance worthy of the new King and Queen of World Wrestling Entertainment. You guys probably knew this though -.-

Edited by Nikki

Hey Royal Rumble match! FUCK YOU YOU DIRTY MOTHER FUCKING SON OF A BITCH! I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR OWN VOMIT AND FUCKING DIE! AND THEN AFTER YOU DIE I HOPE THE DOCTORS BRING YOU BACK SO I CAN FUCKING KILL YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! :angry:

I'm gonna have to agree with this, because I've tried the hall of fame challenge like three times and everytime I get to the final fou then get eliminated, and also one time when it was me and one other guy left. I seriously almost broke my controller.

Who did you use? I used Umaga and rolled through it no problem.

John Cena was who I used and it was dead easy. Match starts, whip and eliminate and then just try not to ever let there be three people in the ring and it is pretty easy. You also need to know how to time your reversals to near-perfect to prevent being eliminated. But it is pretty easy.

I picked up the game yesterday, and have to say that I like the controls. But not much else. The glitches are really annoying.

For instance, I just got an offer to switch to SD and I accept. What happens? I STAY ON RAW! Thats happened 2-3 times now! Another annoying one is where Lawler trades seats with JBL.

I picked up the game yesterday, and have to say that I like the controls. But not much else. The glitches are really annoying.

For instance, I just got an offer to switch to SD and I accept. What happens? I STAY ON RAW! Thats happened 2-3 times now! Another annoying one is where Lawler trades seats with JBL.

Where did you get the offer? Was it at the e-mail/message screen? If so, I've heard if you accept and don't delete the message (leave it where it is) the choice you made will stand.

Not tried it myself though.

Where did you get the offer? Was it at the e-mail/message screen? If so, I've heard if you accept and don't delete the message (leave it where it is) the choice you made will stand.

Just tried out that message trick and it seemed to work. Thanks.

There we go.

I think the same applies when you're told you'll be facing a certain member of the roster at a show...leave it there, and it should stay accurate. Can't explain Lawler swapping seats with JBL though. :shifty:

Wow am I fucked. Playing as Matt Hardy on 24/7 mode, started on SD! and won a ridiculous amount of number one cont. matches, never getting my title shot.

After about 5 times of choosing to go to RAW, I finally arrive there and after beating ECW (yet again) I finally get a shot at Orton and win the title. I then won the World Heavyweight Title in a 3 way with all world titles on the line at Survivor (which is a total screw because you cant win the ECW belt, if you've done it you know why :shifty: ).

Oh and then I get told I can only hold one of the titles, so back to Smackdown! it is.

Yeah so anyway, am I fucked now. I have a herniated disc in my back or something, plus an achilles tendon injury. I just had 3 extreme rules matches in a row at December 2 Dismember (making that about 6 Hardcore/Extreme) matches within about 3 weeks. Oh and now I gotta defend the World Heavyweight Title from Kane at Armagedoon. Yay :shifty:

On the bright side, I have a PPV match which isn't a) a number one contenders match or b) some kinda versus ECW match.

EDIT: I had a glitch where when I was WWE Champ on RAW my 'name bar' during entrances had me as '* Champion'

Edited by Avenged

I put it in spoiler tags... it's only 24/7 Mode but I suppose someone might not want to know the outcome...

You can technically win the ECW championship but as soon as you do you get a message from your GM saying "I don't want those extremists running around on my show trying to get their title back so I've sent it back to ECW" and then it's on with your life...

Also for the December to Dismember PPV I did them matches had all the hardcore matches weeks before that but no injuries because Jeff Hardy teh rockzzzz~!!111!! Also there is a storyline in which they re-instate the hardcore title, I simmed a whole year to see what would happen and was checking random results from the year and noticed I had won the Hardcore title but then lost it to Lashley, anyone played this storyline?? Is it any good??

A couple of things.

1) Every time I win a match in 24/7 mode, I get a cutscene that's more akin to me having lost. For example, I kicked the shit out of CM Punk in a tables match, only taking damage because I was fighting with an injury, but the cutscene after showed him mocking me. What's the deal?

2) The manual is...not to put too fine a point on it, but absolutely shit, so I have to ask how do I use weapons properly? I've found that whipping an opponent into a table then grappling is the only way to put someone through a table, which is pathetically weak if it's true, and I can't work out how to use moves like the Con-Chair-To or slamming people onto weapons already on the ground. Can someone explain?

3) Why is it so ridiculously hard to improve in 24/7 mode?

4) Oh my God is this thing ever glitched. Triple H pinned me to win the World Heavyweight Championship...but the cutscene showed Lashley (it was a triple threat match) with the title.

Edited by De

A couple of things.

1) Every time I win a match in 24/7 mode, I get a cutscene that's more akin to me having lost. For example, I kicked the shit out of CM Punk in a tables match, only taking damage because I was fighting with an injury, but the cutscene after showed him mocking me. What's the deal?

2) The manual is...not to put too fine a point on it, but absolutely shit, so I have to ask how do I use weapons properly? I've found that whipping an opponent into a table then grappling is the only way to put someone through a table, which is pathetically weak if it's true, and I can't work out how to use moves like the Con-Chair-To or slamming people onto weapons already on the ground. Can someone explain?

3) Why is it so ridiculously hard to improve in 24/7 mode?

4) Oh my God is this thing ever glitched. Triple H pinned me to win the World Heavyweight Championship...but the cutscene showed Lashley (it was a triple threat match) with the title.