SmackDown vs. Raw 2008

Riceman 4K

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I just upgraded to the 360 version to play online and everytime I go on Live it finds sessions really quickly and everytime I click to join it comes up with "The game session no longer available" everytime, any help on how to fix this??

Edited by 619 fan

The storylines really are bad. I started on RAW, got the Hardy, Orton, and HBK storyline, good enough, then I went to Smackdown for junk and stuff. I returned to RAW and got the EXACT same storyline. WTF?!

Another thing, before RAW starts, your wrestler is walking through the hallway, is this supposed to be like "backstage" because the reactions given to the guys in the hallway do not follow the storylines at all.

Guest RyanSmiley

Hey, i've got it on 360. It's really good. My only complaint are some of the glitches in 24/7 mode but I understand that it's a new concept and i'm proud to support it.

Yes, their are bad glitches which KingOfKings24 has just identified.

If you rest, you lose Popularity..

Edited by RyanSmiley

If you rest, you lose Popularity..

Where is the logic in that anyway? I could see for the sake of the game, maybe lose 1-3 points, but 15! That drops someone like HBK, who is 84 (I think) popularity to 69, so by one days rest, HBK is as popular as Matt Hardy?

It's Just Stupid.

Heh, face it, it's one of many problems you encounter during the game.

The storylines really are bad. I started on RAW, got the Hardy, Orton, and HBK storyline, good enough, then I went to Smackdown for junk and stuff. I returned to RAW and got the EXACT same storyline. WTF?!

Another thing, before RAW starts, your wrestler is walking through the hallway, is this supposed to be like "backstage" because the reactions given to the guys in the hallway do not follow the storylines at all.

I just created a character's moveset based solely around his finisher being the Crossface. Now, I don't think it's in the game. :ohwell:

Is it under another name? Does anyone happen to know?

EDIT: Is the F5 in the game?

Edited by Hickey