SmackDown vs. Raw 2008

Riceman 4K

I just want to say this: I hate all of you people who have a 360, a PS3 or even a PS2. The Wii version sucks so much. I hate to pull the "why me" card, but I have yet to experience a good wrestling game since Smackdown 2. Having an Xbox sucked for wrestling games and now the Wii's version of SD v. Raw is just abysmally bad.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since getting a PS3 I can't use my memory for Smackdown 2008 anymore. So should I start again with the internal memory card or is it worth trading in for the PS3 version?

Well, buying a converter (if you really wanted to keep your data) would work out cheaper than buying the PS3 version of the game. I think you can get them at places like Game and Amazon.

Is this game worth buying or should I stick with 07?

Depends.

If you want to try out the new move-system/fighting styles/updated roster, your better off renting the game first and then decide afterwards. If an updated 24/7 mode is what you're after, don't bother...because this one is shit. It COULD have been good, but it's full of silly glitches, as already mentioned in the thread already.

Guest The Final Countdown

If I were to make a suggestion to the creators of the SDVR franchise, it would be to take a break from releasing a wrestling game for a year or two and just work on the inner workings of the game. They need to really take a closer look at what they're doing. Each game since HCTP has gotten progressively worse, IMO.

If I were to make a suggestion to the creators of the SDVR franchise, it would be to take a break from releasing a wrestling game for a year or two and just work on the inner workings of the game. They need to really take a closer look at what they're doing. Each game since HCTP has gotten progressively worse, IMO.

They COULD do that, but would probably end up fucking that game up, too. And even if they didn't, people would have waited 2 years for it, so they would've expected some sort of masterpiece of a game ...when chances are it wouldn't be. They'd probably be in the same situation that they're in now.