Warped Tour

'That Guy'

http://www.warpedtour.com/warpedtour/band.asp

DISCUSS!

The list of bands going is up. It looks like a pretty decent tour this year. Coheed is going and that should be amazing, I've always wanted to see them live. Oh yeah if you want 5 bucks off tickets and some Alternative press discounts, plus advanced tickets check out Presale Warped Tour

EDIT: I am part of the promoting team for warped Tour this year. If I sell 20 tickets through that link I've given I will get 2 VIP tickets. So maybe the wonderful board members can help! :)

Edited by glory.fades

I think the presales go out tomorrow. The presales will be 5$ off, plus the 10$ alternative press one-year subscription for all you Americans (Doesn't count for Canada) is probley you best bet.

EDIT: I checked ticketmaster.com and they are saying 24.99, so presale should be $19.99. Based on what ticket master is saying.

Edited by glory.fades

I am beyond pissed that Alkaline Trio is dropping off before the Boston show. That might result in a road trip to the new york show.

Bad Religion, Coheed and The Vincent Black Shadow are still worth going to see however

So Calgary gets Pennywise, Bad Religion, k-os and Tiger Army as major acts? This has got to be the WORST line-up I've ever seen for Warped, and Calgary is getting amazingly shafted on this one. Yeah I'm not going.

I was thinking of going to this, but the amount of bands I don't like outweighs the bands I like. I really only like Big D, Coheed, Bad Religion, and Alkaline Trio (although they're not performing in Boston). So yeah, looks like I'll be skipping this one.

Kevin Lyman said for some reason they're shooting for way more ska bands this year, no real explanation why though.

2 more bands are gonna be announced tomorrow, but being that its April Fools Day, I have my doubts on the authenticity

Killswitch Engage and Chiodos playing the entire tour, Sum 41 playing 8/14-15 and 8/23-25

Wonderful, another band I wouldn't mind seeing, not playing the show I'm going to.

I'm considering going to the Bamboozle festival, as it has pretty much the entire warp tour lineup on it, plus more

I did Warped a lot up until about 2 years ago, where I got to see Bouncing Souls, NOFX, Anti-Flag, IMA Robot, Senses Fail, Thursday and The Sounds had they not cancelled last second. Ever since that show, I've seen an abundance of screamo crap on the bill because "that's what the kids are into", and it really ruins the show for me.

Worst Warped Tour line-up ever. I can honestly say there isn't a single band I'd wanna see. I'm a huge supporter, as I've gone for years, but I won't be going this year.

Help me win VIP passes. Presale. If you want to go to warped tour, than pick up your presale tickets though the link I put. I need to sell 20 tickets to go VIP. Also, if any of your friends want to go here is the link http://www.musictoday.com/redirect/bounce.asp?cid=20726 They must go though there, because it tracks my progress. Help me go to warped tour!