Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

So I just played Rock Band, but I was on vocals so it barely even counts. Free Play on vocals is hilarious, though; basically, there are no real lyrics so you can score extra points by yelling and screaming like an idiot. Awesome!

So I just played Rock Band, but I was on vocals so it barely even counts. Free Play on vocals is hilarious, though; basically, there are no real lyrics so you can score extra points by yelling and screaming like an idiot. Awesome!

So it is an accurate simulation of being a rock singer. :shifty:

What song did you 'play'?

"Paranoid" by Black Sabbath.

• 5 weeks later...

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/09/28/confirme...-version-comin/

In short. 360/PS3 versions on November 23rd for $170, PS2 on December 10th for $160.

Not entirely sure but I think that's the big bumper pack with the guitar, drums and mic. People were apparently expecting it at $200 so it's a nice suprise it being $30 cheaper.

The equivalent over here would be £85, I think I remember reading it won't be out till next year though. I expected it to be quite pricey and it still might be more expensive than that, we never get things as cheap as you Yanks. Still £85 seems pretty reasonable, relatively speaking. I mean GH2 and 3 are £65 so with the two extra peripherals thrown in it's not so bad.

Guitar is wired for the 360 version, PS3 and Ps2 are wireless.

I think it\s lame they don't have guitar only and drum only versions for $100, I might have considered it for that price but not at $160 unless I come into a huge pile of cash in the next month, which is unlikely

I'll be getting it, especially with the $30 price cut. Though possibly not on release because I absolutely must get Smash Bros. Brawl on release and that's coming out like a week later.

• 2 weeks later...

Eh, well. My biggest problem in this regard is that... well. One guitar, and I'll be buying this for the 360 so my Guitar Hero controllers will do nothing. They should at least have individual guitars on sale... I don't know, online or somesuch, in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...