Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

The NIN tracks seem a bit random. Admittedly, I haven't really listened to anything since With Teeth.

Only one of those songs (Capital G) is post-With Teeth. Burn is from the Natural Born Killers soundtrack and Last is from the Broken EP.

If that means they're making kick notes harder, creating a need for two bass pedals, fuck that.

If that means they're keeping kick notes roughly the same, and the extra pedal is an option to help you out, hurray.

well they can't really make it "harder", they just put in the actual bass pedal notes from the song.

NOOOO! My bass drum pedal broke! :( . I am going to try to do a custom fix with some bits of wood, but if that doesn't work I guess I'm gonna have to pay for the Pedal Metal... <_<

i've broken 3 bass drum pedals so far.

Just go on customer support on the harmonix website, fill in the form saying yours broke and they'll ship you a new one for free

NOOOO! My bass drum pedal broke! :( . I am going to try to do a custom fix with some bits of wood, but if that doesn't work I guess I'm gonna have to pay for the Pedal Metal... <_<

Just go on customer support on the harmonix website, fill in the form saying yours broke and they'll ship you a new one for free

I figured I would do that if I had no other choice, because it would just brake again. Mine is holding up fine with just some duct tape though.... :shifty:

I figured I would do that if I had no other choice, because it would just brake again. Mine is holding up fine with just some duct tape though.... :shifty:

thats how mines holding on right now until i get my new one

I've beaten it, but it took using the Les Paul to do so. The Strat is a much better guitar except for the fact that overdrive is activated either immediately or on the very first strum that even slightly moves the guitar, so I can't really save it for when I need it. The Les Paul let me save it for those GRYRGs, which helped me survive the next wave of RYBYR's. The ultrafast descending triplets weren't that much of a problem, it's just the zigzags that are a nightmare.

Really? I had the exact opposite problem with the Strat in that it never, ever seems to activate Overdrive. I've had to switch over to pressing the Back button, which is shit <_<

Edited by -A-